Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 11-11-2014, 10:47 PM

Relocation Strategies/Help

What is a relocation chart? Does Solar Revolution assist with this?

Born in Los Angeles, grew up and currently reside in Chicago. I have decided to return to my birthplace and ideally would like to move in early 2015 what should I look for in my chart [natal is attached herewith], which charts should I produce and interpret? Is Jupiter the major consideration?
Attached Images
File Type: gif natal2.gif (48.9 KB, 6 views)

Unread 11-18-2014, 10:01 AM

Re: Relocation Strategies/Help

I was born in L.A. as well and I am considering a move, away from the West next year. Have you tried pulling up a natal chart for the city of Los Angeles? Furthermore, have you done a progressed chart (natal and Los Angeles incorporation)? This may help to elucidate the matter. From the little bit that I see in your horoscope, next year's entrance of Saturn in Sagittarius will weigh heavily on your natal Mars, Neptune and Venus. Mutable squares tend to dissolve things. The move may come to you, not the other way around.

I hope that this helps.

Goodnight.

The call of your ancestors manifests in seemingly strange ways. Listen to it even if it does not make sense.
Unread 11-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Account Closed

Re: Relocation Strategies/Help

Rather than going over it all again, why don't you search the archives here. There are many many discussion on relocation, and how its done and how it works etc.

Then if you have a question, you can come back with knowledge.

Also make Google your friend.

Here's a search connection for you to explore: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...archid=3212950

Last edited by Zarathu; 11-18-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Tags
relocation, strategies or help