Capricorn darkest sign?

david starling

Exactly the same, except it's more spiritual, more watery too.

Spiritual lesson is: "to come to the water" to let go of material things, realising that they do not form happiness, but rather healthy relationships form happiness (including self relationships). May have to face their emotional depths to get here.

I read a Vedic description of a Cap Moon as highly ambitious and business-minded, not spiritually inclined. Maybe there's disagreement among Vedic-astrologers about that. :unsure:

Whoam1

I read a Vedic description of a Cap Moon as highly ambitious and business-minded, not spiritually inclined. Maybe there's disagreement among Vedic-astrologers about that. :unsure:

Capricorn Moon is wild as ****. Espically sidereal and vedic.

estless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.

Whoam1

This is all egodriven nonsense tbh. You want to understand yourself, right?

Love Pluto lights the matches and plays with fire because it isn't afraid to. The day of the dead stuff isn't ****, in fact it is a sacred holiday for me and I hope that isn't what your attacking.

david starling

Capricorn Moon is wild as ****. Espically sidereal and vedic.

estless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.

What's your source? I'll check it out.

Whoam1

What's your source? I'll check it out.

That's Mr Jim E on Solunars. You don't have to login but the descriptions of the luminary in the signs are rather intriguing. I personally think he puts too much on the luminaries but he's descriptions can work in both tropical and sidereal readings none the less.

https://solunars.com

Lykanized

Love Pluto lights the matches and plays with fire because it isn't afraid to. The day of the dead stuff isn't ****, in fact it is a sacred holiday for me and I hope that isn't what your attacking.
of course not! I'm part Mexican and regardless see it as a beautiful holiday part of a beautiful culture. I love Halloween too, but moreso Samhain and possible nonmodern roots. Halloween itself, I love it, but it's too modern and commercialized for my taste and I wish it wasn't so

Lykanized

I'm not quiet seeing what your trying to say maybe? Your Mars is coming off that's what I'm picking up [which isn't always a bad thing].

I guess just that these aesthetics and archetypes don't even scratch the surface and I feel like maybe you're attached to a certain image of yourself you may have to let go to see the truth

Lykanized

To explain from a different angle... You talk about darkness a lot, and you very well may be dark, but when you talk about it, you reference superficial traits that don't necessarily represent real 'darkness'. So in that case, it's all about image. And another thing to analyze is why you're so attracted to it especially being someone who no doubt knows the true ugliness of darkness. It's not this badboy image, it's danger to self and others and it runs deep and it is a true demon that possesses you. Here it's being made into a children's cartoon character. In fact, various signs and planets are too. And I've said before it seems like your acceptance of planets or signs as a part of your astrological makeup is governed by some idealized image they must fit

I would suggest you need to separate yourself from that idealized image as it isn't you. It's just an image, one dimensional, Disney children's cartoon character. Not the real you. This may have to do with that Neptune 1st house as it may not feel good to not know who you are, but accepting that there's much to discover about yourself is the first step to finding the true depths

Last edited:

Whoam1

To explain from a different angle... You talk about darkness a lot, and you very well may be dark, but when you talk about it, you reference superficial traits that don't necessarily represent real 'darkness'. So in that case, it's all about image. And another thing to analyze is why you're so attracted to it especially being someone who no doubt knows the true ugliness of darkness. It's not this badboy image, it's danger to self and others and it runs deep and it is a true demon that possesses you. Here it's being made into a children's cartoon character. In fact, various signs and planets are too. And I've said before it seems like your acceptance of planets or signs as a part of your astrological makeup is governed by some idealized image they must fit

I would suggest you need to separate yourself from that idealized image as it isn't you. It's just an image, one dimensional, Disney children's cartoon character. Not the real you. This may have to do with that Neptune 1st house as it may not feel good to not know who you are, but accepting that there's much to discover about yourself is the first step to finding the true depths

I'm gona say your doing a me and over analyzing. Yes i can be mysterious enigmatic and stuff. However I would litteraly burn a house down, with people in it, if it was a means of protecting the things I love. I think that people say it's an image to comfort themselves from the scary truth that people are and can be this way. I'm just not afraid to admit it.

I don't run around dressed like the joker or a gang biker my life isn't live action roll play lol. I can say a person in a suit makes me more wary than a person in a biker gang.

Lykanized

I'm gona say your doing a me and over analyzing. Yes i can be mysterious enigmatic and stuff. However I would litteraly burn a house down, with people in it, if it was a means of protecting the things I love. I think that people say it's an image to comfort themselves from the scary truth that people are and can be this way. I'm just not afraid to admit it.

I don't run around dressed like the joker or a gang biker my life isn't live action roll play lol. I can say a person in a suit makes me more wary than a person in a biker gang.
You think you're scary? Lol, you're not. I was trying to help you. Btw, most people would do that for the ones they love. By that I mean kill to protect. It's not special. It's called survival instinct

I think you're an enigma to you

Last edited:

Lykanized

Killing to protect is an instinct most parents have and as you've said, you felt you were a parent to your siblings. It's not darkness. It's survival

My point here is that you provide no evidence of something deep inside you that truly is dark, emotions, feelings, thoughts...I'm not saying you aren't dark, but I'm saying there's a part of you that's hooked onto this image that's idealized and I don't know why that is, but it's quite obvious. You describe certain planets and signs in archetypes and images, but those are worthless as they don't cut to the core, the real drive, the why's. And I do think it has to do with that Neptune 1st house for you as well as probably some other aspects. I believe it's something you may need to sort out in order to progress. But we all have things we have to get through to progress and we all have different journeys

You talk about your clothes sometimes. Those don't matter. Imagine yourself dressed completely in white very basic clothing, nothing special, no accessories, no anything else. And ask yourself who you are

I can't pretend to understand the 1st house Neptune experience, tho. Waybread said that it may make for an exceptional actor and perhaps you've gotten sucked into roles and are trying to find the real

Whoam1

You think you're scary? Lol, you're not. I was trying to help you. Btw, most people would do that for the ones they love. By that I mean kill to protect. It's not special. It's called survival instinct

I think you're an enigma to you

I'm not scary. I scare people because I "dress like the next school shooter" and I can be dead and emotionless on the outside. However those people just judge a book by its cover. I don't recall ever outwardly saying I want to be scary or an enigma. Getting called a school shooter isn't really something I strive toward...

Lykanized

I'm not scary. I scare people because I "dress like the next school shooter" and I can be dead and emotionless on the outside. However those people just judge a book by its cover. I don't recall ever outwardly saying I want to be scary or an enigma. Getting called a school shooter isn't really something I strive toward...
I know that

What is darkness to you?

Whoam1

I know that

What is darkness to you?

It isn't good or evil. It's the fine line in between. The space between the stars. It's consuming and fragile at the same time. Everyone has darkness in then some more than other, some express it more than others but it doesn't mean they have more.

Darkness is killing a man's family after he killed yours. Darkness is hiding a body even if it is for anothers well being. It's what comes out when you snap, like another person is driving your body.

Lykanized

It isn't good or evil. It's the fine line in between. The space between the stars. It's consuming and fragile at the same time. Everyone has darkness in then some more than other, some express it more than others but it doesn't mean they have more.

Darkness is killing a man's family after he killed yours. Darkness is hiding a body even if it is for anothers well being. It's what comes out when you snap, like another person is driving your body.
Why do you think darkness is important to you?