Deceitful Pisces

Whoam1

This sign is full of deceit and confusion, we don't always mean it, sometimes we just get to far into a role, other times people read us wrong.

I have much Pisces energy, followed then by Capricorn and Saggitarius. (Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter dominant ironcly)

I am sure that I'm not the only one in existence, but I am a grundgey slytherin (if harry potter was real) Pisces dom. Who is so aesteticly driven that it is wear my love of astrology started. I am not soft on the surface and keep "cold face, underneath I'm a hopeless romamtic empath lost in the beauty of the world and my own mind. I'm very spiritual but I have my rage.

Any Pisces heavy people out there who aren't all pastels and butterflies? Those who wear black to contain their emotional energy but people think they are just sad?

Any stories about deceitful or confusing Pisces, personal or not?

Sagcap88

Oh, I have some stories about deceitful Pisces!!! Ha!!!
The two deceitful Pisces i know were both born the same day (different years).

One of them took advantage of a senior citizen with Dementia and had them change their will/put everything in their name — leaving their family (whom they’d lied to keep away and even used physical violence too) with nothing. They blew all the money on luxury handbags and trips to Europe. However, the guilt (like it or not, Pisces do feel guilt) ate them up and they drank until they ended up in rehab. They also were stricken with many physical ailments and cancer.

The other one used me for gifts and attention — and used our friendship to play head games and play out passive aggressive antics. It was a bad situation. She’s really ******* up and numbs her guilt by popping anxiety pills.

Both go out of their way to hide their deceptive natures, though. They both say things like “I pride myself on being a good person” and engage in all kinds of humanitarian/political causes (which they post all over social media and talk about 24/7).

One of them does do the whole Slytherin aesthetic. She married a punk rocker and has tats. She was in the roller derby. She’s very into the whole alternative thing. But really, she only does it because she wants to look cool and feels that being married to her husband boosts her status.

I hope that helps.