Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-28-2006, 02:19 PM

Arrow Help with life direction

Hey everyone how are you all doing?

I'm new here, so a big hello!

Just would like some advice really - sorry if I launch into question mode straight away

I am Gemini Sun, Scorpio Rising, and Aquarius Moon.

A running theme in my life seems to be loss. Loss of friends, lovers, frequent death loss, things, just loss. Also, accidents and arguments. Soooo many of them in my life.

A strange twist, I seem to find getting money easy and in very odd places, so I find money, but lose people, lol

Very extreme things seem to happen to me - very extreme. Extremely good luck or extreme misfortune.

I want to find some kind of balance, so I'm asking your advice, really.

Why is this - is there anything in my natal chart that says this? And also, could you poss. flag up any other areas that are cool/******?!

cheers - indigo x x x

Last edited by indigojenardu; 11-30-2006 at 01:32 AM.
Unread 11-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

help, to indigo

indigo,

A running theme in my life seems to be loss. Loss of friends, lovers, frequent death loss, things, just loss. Also, accidents and arguments. Soooo many of them in my life.

You have Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (physical, also money/relationships), which can indicate restriction in relationships. The challenge is to structure your relationships and to build relationships with others.

A strange twist, I seem to find getting money easy and in very odd places,

You have Jupiter (expansion, also opportunity) sextile (energy goes easily with) Venus (physical, also money) focused in the 8th house (transformation, also other people's money), which can give you opportunities with other people's money (finding other's lost money, etc.)

Very extreme things seem to happen to me - very extreme. Extremely good luck or extreme misfortune.

You have a least aspected (strong energy) Jupiter (expansion), indicating that Jupiter energy does not "connect in" very well with you. So you tend to OVERdo things to try to "connect in" with Jupiter energy. Instead, focus on letting things happen and try not to overdo the results...either the helpful or the challenging.

And also, could you poss. flag up any other areas that are cool/******?!

I don't think it helps to think of our chart (our life!) as "good" or "bad". Some times things are easy and other times things are challenging. The "good" or "bad" comes out of what you MAKE out of these times. However, since you have more planets on the top right of your chart, you tend to want to use your relationships with other to do things for them. Whether this is "cool/******" is...up to you!

Helping astrologically,

Tim
Unread 11-28-2006, 05:12 PM

Re: help, to indigo

Indigo, I just printed your chart out. The immediate thing I see is that extreme Uranus in your 1st house. You are a person of extremes and possibly attract all those things. Even your Moon is in line with that. It shows a high emotional tension. I am afraid that you could be your own worst enemy. It does not have to be that way. Let's look at the "friends". Mercury rules the house of friends and is placed in Cancer, very caring friends, sextiles Saturn, loyal friends as well, trines your Ascendant, they seem to get a first good impression of you and it also trines your Uranus!! What more do you want. But what else is there that could upset all this? The square to the ruler of the Ascendant = You . You seem to look for peace and harmony judging from the placement in Libra, but maybe you try to dominate your friends a bit too much? Or do you maybe put too many demands on them? Pluto is in a Venus ruled sign so you get the Pluto-Venus mix which often results in attention asking in a subtile way. Pluto is practically placed in the 12th house, so you probably do not realise that. Second problem is the Moon ruler of Mercury (your friends) in Aquarius and Moon square with it's own ruler, not very easy emotionally. It could be that you either find friends that are a bit different, a bit more extreme than the norm, or that you are like that and your friends get the wrong picture, they misunderstand you. This causes the arguments. And with Moon square Mars, you are emotional argumentative (probably selfdefense) yourself. You say straight out what you feel and some people cannot deal with that. I personally like people who speak their minds and usually say "oops! sorry" after a blurr-out, but many people feel offended. The sudden accidents are also contributed to Uranus in 1 opposed to Mars in 7 but at the same time confirm that fact that you can get into extreme difficulties with others (lovers, partners). The Venus-Saturn square shows that you probably lacked love and therefore also can have difficulties expressing your love. So those are the things you could pay attention to so you wont loose more friends in the future. You are a very creative individual shown by the Kite formation between your Sun trine Moon trine ruler of your Ascendant and the latter both sextile your Neptune, ruler of the 5th house of creativity, very nice indeed, as well as yet another Kite formation with the same Sun, Moon and Pluto, but connected to your MC. as well as a mystic rectangle between Neptune, Moon, Sun and MC. Your chart shows indeed the extreme luck as well as the extreme difficulties. I believe that you can change a lot about the difficulties in your life though if you can learn to trust others a bit more and try to be less distant. Aquarius and Uranus in the first as well as the Sun in Gemini and it's ruler in trine to your Uranus all show an extreme (again, sorry) desire to do things on your own, to not want to commit to someone else or at least be able to do just as you like also within a relationship and in your professional life as well (Uranus square MC). I find your chart most interesting and I think you are. Just try to tame yourself a bit, think before you speak, count till 10 before you act and you will see that it will become easier. I hope I have helped you a bit in understanding why certain things happen (except for the frequent death happening, you can't do much about those of course, probably ruler of 7 in the 8th square Saturn being the culprit of that). Nice having you amongst us!
Unread 11-29-2006, 08:41 PM

Re: Help with life direction

Wow....

Cheers it helps a lot - at least someone else can see it, cos for a while I thought it was all in my own head, lol

There are some other questions that I have but I guess I should leave them alone for now cos I feel I've used up all of my questions in one go, hehe

Well...I have one more but I think it should be in the horary(?) section.

Many thanks!

Indigo xx
Unread 11-29-2006, 09:00 PM

Any time! Hope you can do something with it. All the best Indigo, I'll keep track on you in the horary department then? Just ask whatever you want. Ciao! Starlink
Unread 02-11-2009, 12:17 AM

Loss...here I go again. I made friends with someone in Sept 07 - amazing, we met once and hit it off like a house on fire. We'd spend hours on the phone, meet up, do boot fairs together. He wasn't my boyfriend or anything like that, but we were just *real* friends.

He was diagnosed with cancer in November, and was then told he had weeks to live. He died on Friday 6th February :-( he was 49 years old.

I am beside myself.

I am so so lonely again. This is going to sound so silly, but we used to do silly little things like afternoon tea and cakes - he was an entire generation older than me, but we were so close.

I am heartbroken.
Unread 02-11-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigojenardu
Loss...here I go again.

I am heartbroken.
I am curious about your placement of Chiron, and I can't see your chart anywhere here. Sounds like you may have your Chiron in the 8th house.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 02-11-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigojenardu
Loss...here I go again. I made friends with someone in Sept 07 - amazing, we met once and hit it off like a house on fire. We'd spend hours on the phone, meet up, do boot fairs together. He wasn't my boyfriend or anything like that, but we were just *real* friends.

He was diagnosed with cancer in November, and was then told he had weeks to live. He died on Friday 6th February :-( he was 49 years old.

I am beside myself.

I am so so lonely again. This is going to sound so silly, but we used to do silly little things like afternoon tea and cakes - he was an entire generation older than me, but we were so close.

I am heartbroken.

After reading your post, I feel that your energy is really high, you are quite and interesting person with interesting stories to tell, sorry to hear about your friend. For what it is worth, you will meet more friends like him. With your rising sign being Scorpio, I have not met one Scorpio who hasn't experienced losses through a death of some sort but scorpio is the sign of rebirth, for each friend that you lose through death, you will be transformed in some kind of way, try to make your transformations the best they can be because your friends who are now gone, would be proud of you.

You remind me of my self, all of my friends are much older than I. Last year, I lost a friend to. The thing so interesting about him was, he was 76 years of age and his birthday was the same as mine, we are both Capricorns. Any way, shortly after he helped me to move, he went into the hospital and wound up having to have his leg amputated. While in the hospital he was diagnosed with Cancer and found out he was dying. He died about 5months later. Another interesting thing is, I had asked him to stop smoking because I wanted to be around for a while longer to hang around with me in this world, and he obeyed my wishes, he stopped smoking a few months before he was diagnosed with Cancer...

This year, another one of my friends, she is 65 years of age, she is also a cap like me, not the same birthday though, she was diagnosed with some kind of disease that causes calcification and she wound up having to also have her leg amputated as well. She is still alive as we speak but she is not doing so well and I know I will have to be saying good by to her soon. Any way, just thought I would share that story with you.

Take care

Astrologer4U
Unread 02-11-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN
I am curious about your placement of Chiron, and I can't see your chart anywhere here. Sounds like you may have your Chiron in the 8th house.
Hi there thank you for your message - I have chiron in 7th - my marriage/relationship house. Sun and Venus in 8th.
Unread 02-11-2009, 09:20 PM

For what it is worth, you will meet more friends like him.

...and lose them. :-(
Unread 02-11-2009, 09:21 PM

Astrologer4u - be strong...I am sorry about your losses/imminent loss also x x
Unread 02-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned

it would be most helpful for people to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Tags
direction, life