Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-15-2021, 09:45 PM
lunaluna lunaluna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 112
Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Background: I started a new job with a company a little over 3 months ago. The way things work there, they let you know whether or not you have passed probation sometime during your 4th month of employment. So, I've been working there since May 9th.

I just cast a horary chart to see if I will pass my probation period this month and based on my very limited knowledge I'd say yes - there is an applying trine between me and the job. Since I asked about passing the probation this month, I'd say they will let me know in 10 days. The only concern I have is Saturn being retrograde, will it turn direct before training venus? I have no idea because I don't know how to check that, I am still a beginner.

I do notice that Venus is entering Libra - so I should have a nice period ahead of me.

A worrying factor - moon being in fall, but I couldn't honestly attach a specific meaning to this.

Anyway, I'll make sure to post an update here by the end of the month so we can all check if we were right

here's the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/448TagE

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-16-2021, 04:13 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,048
Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

What looks really favorable, beyond the applying trine from you/Venus to the job/Saturn, is that once Venus changes signs to Libra, your employer is going to really like what they see in you a lot better [Saturn exalts Venus in the sign of Libra and you will in fact be better [Venus out of its fall in Virgo and into dignity in Libra].

Other info FYI:
Saturn remains retrograde [which is not favorable]
Venus perfects the trine at 8 degrees.

+++

What is most unfavorable in my eyes is that Moon in its fall with its next aspect being a square. This suggests to me some kind of obstruction in the flow of the matter. Like that the decision will be made before you/Venus actually move into Libra. So Venus is in its fall and also 5 signs away from Saturn, so disjunct by sign. The two significators do not regard each other, cannot see each other.

So I am not sure. I think if you are denied you may know it sooner than if you are retained.
I wish you good luck!
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-16-2021, 07:34 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,680
Talking Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Venus will enter a sign where saturn is in love LOL (L10) that is a huge plus

i wonder if you actually learned something new there because venus drastially improves from fall into domicile (feels at home)



ladies, saturn retro is FINE..because A. it is in 10th house.. plus it welcomes Venus .. it is like coming to an agreement with venus
Nothing to fuss about .. nothing really annoys saturn plus moon will aspect merc (probably the outcome or actual conversation about you staying at work -- merc is a lord of 6th house (workplace) + in 5th house)

your work people decided to keep you about 2 weeks ago .. merc just passed a trine with venus

moon squares jup lord of 11th but then i dont know maybe you are expecting more money or benefits (that may not happen the way you want it )

+ everything else Ilenek mentioned.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 08-16-2021 at 07:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
IleneK (08-16-2021)
  #4  
Unread 08-16-2021, 10:30 AM
lunaluna lunaluna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 112
Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
What looks really favorable, beyond the applying trine from you/Venus to the job/Saturn, is that once Venus changes signs to Libra, your employer is going to really like what they see in you a lot better [Saturn exalts Venus in the sign of Libra and you will in fact be better [Venus out of its fall in Virgo and into dignity in Libra].

Other info FYI:
Saturn remains retrograde [which is not favorable]
Venus perfects the trine at 8 degrees.

+++

What is most unfavorable in my eyes is that Moon in its fall with its next aspect being a square. This suggests to me some kind of obstruction in the flow of the matter. Like that the decision will be made before you/Venus actually move into Libra. So Venus is in its fall and also 5 signs away from Saturn, so disjunct by sign. The two significators do not regard each other, cannot see each other.

So I am not sure. I think if you are denied you may know it sooner than if you are retained.
I wish you good luck!
Just for the sake of clarity, the chances of me getting fired are slim, I am not actually worried about losing this job, they just might prolong the probation period. So that obstruction you are seeing might be me continuing to work but still being on probation.
I'll post an update by the end of the month, I should be receiving an email before the next payroll because in case they decide to end my probation my salary will go up.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lunaluna For This Useful Post:
IleneK (08-16-2021)
  #5  
Unread 08-16-2021, 10:36 AM
lunaluna lunaluna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 112
Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Venus will enter a sign where saturn is in love LOL (L10) that is a huge plus

i wonder if you actually learned something new there because venus drastially improves from fall into domicile (feels at home)



ladies, saturn retro is FINE..because A. it is in 10th house.. plus it welcomes Venus .. it is like coming to an agreement with venus
Nothing to fuss about .. nothing really annoys saturn plus moon will aspect merc (probably the outcome or actual conversation about you staying at work -- merc is a lord of 6th house (workplace) + in 5th house)

your work people decided to keep you about 2 weeks ago .. merc just passed a trine with venus

moon squares jup lord of 11th but then i dont know maybe you are expecting more money or benefits (that may not happen the way you want it )

+ everything else Ilenek mentioned.
The decision being made 2 weeks ago checks out, they usually decide at the beginning of the month and then send out emails to everyone by the end of the month. It's a huge company and I work online so I guess I have to wait until it's my turn to receive the email..
And I did learn a lot since I started working because I had no previous experience.

To reply to the jup square: I am paid by the hour and when I pass the probation my hourly rate goes up. There shouldn't be any issues with that, we'll see how it develops and I'll post an update here.

Another thing: I actually work 2 jobs and what you wrote about me expecting more money and it not working out like I wanted it to looks like something likely to happen at my other job.

Now I am wondering which one of the two employers I have will be really happy with me lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lunaluna For This Useful Post:
IleneK (08-16-2021)
  #6  
Unread 08-20-2021, 05:42 PM
lunaluna lunaluna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 112
Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Update:

I got the email today, I passed the probation period. Also, my other employer told me they want to keep me, too. 😅
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-20-2021, 06:52 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,048
Re: Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaluna View Post
Update:

I got the email today, I passed the probation period. Also, my other employer told me they want to keep me, too. ��
Congratulations and good wishes. And thank you for updating.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
lunaluna (08-22-2021)
Reply

Tags
answer, pass, period, probation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.