Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-31-2016, 08:38 PM

Haunted by an old flame

Hey guys so I dealt with this Taurus guy and thoughts of us haunt me EVERYDAY. it's been almost 4 years since I lost saw him but we talk here and there. Im always the one afraid to see him. It's always a pain theme..I don't know his exact birth time but this is our composite.

And this is synastry

Last edited by Violetreena; 07-31-2016 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:18 PM

Re: Haunted by an old flame

Look at the way his Sun and Mars line up with your ASC and MC. His Moon conjunct your Venus, Pluto and Mars aspects...yes, strong feelings. Overall the synastry is pretty complicated though. BTW, you can't make a correct composite if you don't know a person's birth time.
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Look at the way his Sun and Mars line up with your ASC and MC. His Moon conjunct your Venus, Pluto and Mars aspects...yes, strong feelings. Overall the synastry is pretty complicated though. BTW, you can't make a correct composite if you don't know a person's birth time.
Yes you're right our situation is pretty complicated. There's themes of pain and intensity involved. It's not something to pursue right? Do you see it as something that could be long term
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Banned

I was just listening to this song last night. Rosanne Cash "This has happened before".

Astrology has Neptune to thank and despise for not knowing the difference, even though it's their God given gift to know the difference.

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRKSSq5h58
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Banned

I was just listening to this song last night. Rosanne Cash "This has happened before".

Astrology has Neptune to thank and despise for not knowing the difference, even though it's their God given gift to know the difference.

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before. Pluto.

Look at all your Neptune and Pluto aspects to the personal planets.

Unread 08-01-2016, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post

Fish swim this way and that in hope of finding the truth. And old flames burn you the same way they did before. Pluto.

Look at all your Neptune and Pluto aspects to the personal planets.

Wow... That resonated with me. Would Neptune indicate of something that felt familiar? It was literally love at first sight
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetreena View Post
Yes you're right our situation is pretty complicated. There's themes of pain and intensity involved. It's not something to pursue right? Do you see it as something that could be long term
It's up to you; some people like complicated situations...It could be long-term, but things likely wouldn't be smooth. I don't go for the tumultuous relationships, but that's just my preference.
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Banned

I believe familiar involves Moon, mostly. Moon is the ultimate comfort zone in our charts, for better or worse, til' death to us part.

There is an old saying about 'old flames' -

"you Had to go and taste the sour milk, did ya?"

old flames either kept us too hot or too cold, otherwise they would have kept us warm forever.

Moon and Saturn usually indicates that the familiar doesn't ever jive. Unless it has been really rigid, in which case, it still won't jive in old flame questions.

Lessons learned, hija!
Unread 08-01-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
I believe familiar involves Moon, mostly. Moon is the ultimate comfort zone in our charts, for better or worse, til' death to us part.

There is an old saying about 'old flames' -

"you Had to go and taste the sour milk, did ya?"

old flames either kept us too hot or too cold, otherwise they would have kept us warm forever.

Moon and Saturn usually indicates that the familiar doesn't ever jive. Unless it has been really rigid, in which case, it still won't jive in old flame questions.

Lessons learned, hija!
Haha perfectly put I guess

Tags
flame, haunted