Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-29-2016, 05:27 PM

Career wise what should I be pursuing

Can someone help me identify my chart? Career wise I am pulled in different directions. What do u guys think?

Last edited by Violetreena; 07-29-2016 at 05:58 PM.
Unread 07-29-2016, 10:19 PM
Banned

Re: Feeling very stuck

hi violet

whatever career you pursue ,your mind is your strength.

to tell you the truth , you could become a successful psychic as your telepathic abilities are very strong. you have mercury conjunct the node which gives you psychic abilities.it gives you great intelligence also.you mind and the images it creates have real power. you could project you thoughts into other peoples minds. you actually have the potential to affect other peoples behavior with you mind. your named asteroid is square to the node and mercury . this implies you can use these psychic abilities in your life or career.

your eros/psyche midpoint is square your venus which is conjunct your moon so you are very sensitive and idealistic in your romantic needs.you are very attractive and many suitors wish to be near you. but as chiron is opposed to venus, you are very choosey and will tell someone upfront thst you don't like them.
psyche is opposed the vertex and the mars/venus midpoint is square the vertex and psyche. this makes you almost irresistible to the guys. you cast a spell on all who meet you .
with Uranus square to eris , your sexual aura is overwhelming. but this can bring many who don't want to have a relationship but only want to use you. but then again with Jupiter square to your Uranus/sun midpoint, you really don't seemed interested in tying yourself down to one person .
your venus is square to pluto increasing you sexual aura, but here instead of drawing romantic suitors who want to complement you, you often find selfish guys who just want to put you under their thumbs.
though you are very passionate, you can also be very withdrawn and not wanting any sexual contact. you spirit is so ideastic and romantic, yet to often the guys around you are crude .when this occurs you rather be celibate and not deal with physical passions at all.

you do have the sun opposed to juno so a committed relationship or marriage is in your thoughts. and with Jupiter/juno midpoint on your ascendant and opposed to your moon this need of family and marriage is strong. but with the Saturn/pluto midpoint conjunct the sun and opposed to juno, you might have emotional issue against marriage as it seems your father was a retarding affect on you.
ixion is square to the moon so there may have been family problems or resentment around your parents relationship as this aspect shows hostility fro the family

rahu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-30-2016), Violetreena (07-31-2016)
Unread 07-30-2016, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi violet

whatever career you pursue ,your mind is your strength.

to tell you the truth , you could become a successful psychic as your telepathic abilities are very strong. you have mercury conjunct the node which gives you psychic abilities.it gives you great intelligence also.you mind and the images it creates have real power. you could project you thoughts into other peoples minds. you actually have the potential to affect other peoples behavior with you mind. your named asteroid is square to the node and mercury . this implies you can use these psychic abilities in your life or career.

your eros/psyche midpoint is square your venus which is conjunct your moon so you are very sensitive and idealistic in your romantic needs.you are very attractive and many suitors wish to be near you. but as chiron is opposed to venus, you are very choosey and will tell someone upfront thst you don't like them.
psyche is opposed the vertex and the mars/venus midpoint is square the vertex and psyche. this makes you almost irresistible to the guys. you cast a spell on all who meet you .
with Uranus square to eris , your sexual aura is overwhelming. but this can bring many who don't want to have a relationship but only want to use you. but then again with Jupiter square to your Uranus/sun midpoint, you really don't seemed interested in tying yourself down to one person .
your venus is square to pluto increasing you sexual aura, but here instead of drawing romantic suitors who want to complement you, you often find selfish guys who just want to put you under their thumbs.
though you are very passionate, you can also be very withdrawn and not wanting any sexual contact. you spirit is so ideastic and romantic, yet to often the guys around you are crude .when this occurs you rather be celibate and not deal with physical passions at all.

you do have the sun opposed to juno so a committed relationship or marriage is in your thoughts. and with Jupiter/juno midpoint on your ascendant and opposed to your moon this need of family and marriage is strong. but with the Saturn/pluto midpoint conjunct the sun and opposed to juno, you might have emotional issue against marriage as it seems your father was a retarding affect on you.
ixion is square to the moon so there may have been family problems or resentment around your parents relationship as this aspect shows hostility fro the family

rahu

Wow. That was impressively accurate. That clarified quite a few things. I'm pretty aware of my mind being my weapon..I sort of knew I was telepathic or had the ability to forsee a couple of events or had an inner knowing/vision but ignored it..
I am definitely idealistic in love and highly romantic. I envision the great timeless love etc and I did have a terrible childhood due to family/father.

As for career, would I be better off in the creative field or the business world?

Thank you rahu that was an incredible interpretation
Unread 07-30-2016, 11:17 PM
Banned

Re: Feeling very stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetreena View Post
Wow. That was impressively accurate. That clarified quite a few things. I'm pretty aware of my mind being my weapon..I sort of knew I was telepathic or had the ability to forsee a couple of events or had an inner knowing/vision but ignored it..
I am definitely idealistic in love and highly romantic. I envision the great timeless love etc and I did have a terrible childhood due to family/father.

As for career, would I be better off in the creative field or the business world?

Thank you rahu that was an incredible interpretation
I can't see definitively which would be more advantageous ,business or creative profession. but with your psychic abilities I think you will see the correct option when it presents itself to you
rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Violetreena (07-31-2016)

Tags
feeling, life, stuck