Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-29-2016, 05:30 PM
Violetreena Violetreena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 30
Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

Whats your interpretation on someone with such a conjunction? Moon and neptune in the 3rd house in pisces?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-29-2016, 10:20 PM
aniani's Avatar
aniani aniani is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 305
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

It is usually hard to tell without looking at a chart as it is just a generalisation.

However, to answer your question. Anyone with that placement is probably highly intuitive/psychic.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aniani For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (07-31-2016)
  #3  
Unread 07-30-2016, 12:36 AM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

A Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune is a highly creative, imaginative, artistic, intuitive moon.
There will be strong spiritual, mystic/visionary/psychic potential.
Watch out for co-dependent, victim/savior/rescue behavior.
Take care to avoid escapist tendencies and oversensitivity.
There may be a tendency to look for an ideal mother figure.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
aniani (07-30-2016)
  #4  
Unread 07-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Violetreena Violetreena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniani View Post
It is usually hard to tell without looking at a chart as it is just a generalisation.

However, to answer your question. Anyone with that placement is probably highly intuitive/psychic.
It's my newborn son that placement stood out to me
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Violetreena For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (07-30-2016)
  #5  
Unread 07-30-2016, 02:41 AM
aniani's Avatar
aniani aniani is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 305
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

Hi Violetreena, I can see why you were drawn to that placement in the chart. Moon-Neptune conjunction is one of the influential aspects in this chart. I think Julia pretty much summarised it nicely for you.

With the moon-neptune conjunction one can feel others emotions just being around them and hence they are really compassionate. Along with his Sun-Pluto conjunction, he has the ability to help and transform people (especially later in his in life when he has gone through transformation himself). And since that conjunction happens in the second house of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he end up in a career like counsellors, psychologists, psychics, volunteers etc.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aniani For This Useful Post:
Julia Karmic Astrology (07-31-2016), Violetreena (07-31-2016)
  #6  
Unread 07-31-2016, 05:50 AM
Violetreena Violetreena is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 30
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

just wondering, why is it most prominent placement in his chart? sorry still new to astrology
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniani View Post
Hi Violetreena, I can see why you were drawn to that placement in the chart. Moon-Neptune conjunction is one of the influential aspects in this chart. I think Julia pretty much summarised it nicely for you.

With the moon-neptune conjunction one can feel others emotions just being around them and hence they are really compassionate. Along with his Sun-Pluto conjunction, he has the ability to help and transform people (especially later in his in life when he has gone through transformation himself). And since that conjunction happens in the second house of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he end up in a career like counsellors, psychologists, psychics, volunteers etc.
The Moon/Nep/Chiron stellium reinforces your comments.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-31-2016, 08:39 PM
haidee's Avatar
haidee haidee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 464
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Karmic Astrology View Post
A Pisces Moon conjunct Neptune is a highly creative, imaginative, artistic, intuitive moon.
There will be strong spiritual, mystic/visionary/psychic potential.
Watch out for co-dependent, victim/savior/rescue behavior.
Take care to avoid escapist tendencies and oversensitivity.
There may be a tendency to look for an ideal mother figure.

Julia
Hi, would this change if the conjunction was to be in, say, Capricorn?
I noticed that I attract quite a few people with either a Sun/Neptune conjunction or the Moon/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so I'm curious to know.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Julia Karmic Astrology Julia Karmic Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Currently located on planet Earth :)
Posts: 624
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidee View Post
Hi, would this change if the conjunction was to be in, say, Capricorn?
I noticed that I attract quite a few people with either a Sun/Neptune conjunction or the Moon/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so I'm curious to know.
Thank you.
A Cap Moon is quite different from a Pisces Moon.

A Cap moon is the moon of security and convention.
A Moon of "shoulds" and "oughts". This is a moon with
a strong need for emotional control, and can be quite
judgmental. This moon can also provide responsible,
dependable support. I have observed that there is a tendency
towards past life collective karma with Cap Moons.

A Cap Moon conjunct Neptune can soften the Cap Moon, give it
empathy, imagination, and creativity, but may be prone to unrealistic
fantasies or escapism.

Julia
__________________
Become familiar with your natal chart.
It is the story of your soul.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
haidee (08-02-2016)
  #10  
Unread 08-01-2016, 01:39 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,287
Re: Moon in Pisces conjunct neptune in the 3rd house

He will have a mysterious, mystical aura. Scorpio Rising, Moon/Neptune Pisces. Highly sensitive and intuitive your son will likely be a psychic, clairvoyant, artistic soul. He might grown to be interested in art, psychology, occult, spirituality. Mercury/Sun trine Jupiter/Node very smart and highly intellectual, perceptive. He might grow up to be introvert and likely to have problem socially/and being assertive, mars in the 12th and Venus conjunct Saturn. He is very sensitive.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunct, house, moon, neptune, pisces

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.