Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-12-2010, 05:05 AM
King4aYear's Avatar
King4aYear King4aYear is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
Send a message via MSN to King4aYear
So I like a girl...

...And in fact I probably love her. I just thought to drop in and get the community's opinion on our chances when it comes to our natal charts.

My Sign/Her Sign:
Sun: Libra/Aquarius
Moon: Leo/Taurus
Mercury: Libra/Capricorn
Venus: Scorpio/Aquarius
Mars: Libra/Gemini
Jupiter: Cancer/Leo
Saturn: Capricorn/Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn/Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn/Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio/Scorpio
Ascendant: Aquarius/Capricorn

(just to clear things up...that isn't a mistake. We're exactly alike from Saturn to Pluto)

Much gratitude I bestow upon thee all!

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-12-2010, 08:23 AM
crazybutterfly crazybutterfly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 30
Re: So I like a girl...

That's really funny because me & your girl have similar charts.
Me & her have ALL THE SAME except for Moon & Ascendant. I have Moon in Gemini & my Asc is Sag. But everything else is exactly the same wow
& my boyfriend is also a Libra...

Personally I don't believe in "compatibility". Every combination of signs has a possibility of getting along. I think this will depend more on the situation you have with her at the moment, such as how close you two have gotten so far & her exact feelings for you.
All I can say is that as a Sun in Aquarius with Venus in Aquarius....I have little patience for water signs. I find Venus in Scorpios at times going a bit too far with everything. What I mean by that is they seem to always want to go into depth about everything when its not always necessary. Half the time I don't care about the things they go off about anyway. I'm also very stubborn about everything but I try not to show it. Obviously I don't know you so I'm not accusing you of anything. This is just my personal encounter with Venus in Scorpios.
I also find from personal experience that Libra guys overdo it with the texting. I hate texting "ksdhgfkwg<3 " every five minutes. I've met three Libra guys that do this. Maybe that's not enough for me to say this but I thought I'd throw it in there to see what you'd say.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
King4aYear's Avatar
King4aYear King4aYear is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
Send a message via MSN to King4aYear
Re: So I like a girl...

All right! I've attached our respective natal charts!
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2455513393710.gif (17.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: gif 2455513329689.gif (17.7 KB, 5 views)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
King4aYear's Avatar
King4aYear King4aYear is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
Send a message via MSN to King4aYear
Re: So I like a girl...

Oh, just for the record, mine is on the left, hers is on the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybutterfly View Post
Personally I don't believe in "compatibility". Every combination of signs has a possibility of getting along. I think this will depend more on the situation you have with her at the moment, such as how close you two have gotten so far & her exact feelings for you.
We've known each other for years and call each other best friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybutterfly View Post
All I can say is that as a Sun in Aquarius with Venus in Aquarius....I have little patience for water signs. I find Venus in Scorpios at times going a bit too far with everything. What I mean by that is they seem to always want to go into depth about everything when its not always necessary. Half the time I don't care about the things they go off about anyway. I'm also very stubborn about everything but I try not to show it. Obviously I don't know you so I'm not accusing you of anything. This is just my personal encounter with Venus in Scorpios.
Oh, I am darn well aware of my tendencies as a Scorpio Venus. With her it hasn't been a problem, though. What happens to me is I tend to get a vicegrip on people for whom I feel affection, despite my heavy Libra influence, and my Leo moon tends to amplify that. As a Taurus moon, however, she has trust issues and I would think my Scorpio Venus "negatives" would be more welcome than otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybutterfly View Post
I also find from personal experience that Libra guys overdo it with the texting. I hate texting "ksdhgfkwg<3 " every five minutes. I've met three Libra guys that do this. Maybe that's not enough for me to say this but I thought I'd throw it in there to see what you'd say.
LOL. I actually prefer voice conversation, but my girl and I talk the heck out of each other over MSN, so perhaps that's why I rarely text. But yeah, given the option, I'd call you over text you. That said, I can see why some Libra guys would be more inclined to text - our art of seduction is subtle, and that's amplified with the voiceless texts. I'm a Libra who wants directness, though, so I'll only respond to texts I receive, and that's pretty much it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-12-2010, 05:12 PM
King4aYear's Avatar
King4aYear King4aYear is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
Send a message via MSN to King4aYear
Re: So I like a girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ53 View Post
so, just for the record, my analysis cannot be seen

EJ
Aw come on, man. I just want an analysis. XP
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aquarius, girl, leos, libra, taurus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will I date this girl? JayM Horary Questions on Relational Issues 3 10-23-2009 10:21 PM
What type of girl? Slasher Horary Questions on Relational Issues 0 09-16-2009 04:27 AM
Free Romantic Readings. Eatsbooks123 Relational Astrology 104 01-18-2008 01:59 PM
Who is damaging life,of this girl? astrobhadauria Natal Astrology 1 01-22-2007 11:55 PM
HELP - using the moon to conceive a baby girl Krista Horary Questions on Relational Issues 2 10-13-2005 07:47 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.