Taking Baby Steps - Are we in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the moon (Scorpio) which is also her moon is in opposite of Tarsus (and it's the sun). My Venus is in Tarsus. I'm assuming this is not the best time to talk to her?

So, the moon is actually Virgo and it is in opposite to Aries. I read the chart wrong.

I'm starting to read this: http://www.serenapowers.com/horary.html

Stuff I think I know:
  • The ascendant is 4 degrees. So I'm guessing I was almost too early?
  • The moon is not in via combusta.
  • The moon is in its late degree... so not good.
  • I don't know how to read this chart... I'll try making another one.

I'll take another shot at this later. I have exams all this and next week. The "break-up" is really killing me.

[Will Edit More if I can understand more]

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
First start by identifying who is who.

Querent (you) virgo/mercury
Quesited (cris) pisces/jupiter retrograde

Your ruler just entered aries and is combust the sun (read up on combustions). This basically means you are hurting and not seeing things clearly and properly. Merc in aries is fiesty. He is a bit of a brute, chatty and a sharp shooter, especially after being silenced in pisces, so he has a lot to on his tongue, so do try and watch what you say. If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

Quesited is hiding in the unfortunate 12 H, in her detriment and retrograde. Read up on jupiter in the 12H and jupiter in virgo retrograde to get some basic understanding.

Moon just completes her conjunction to jupiter and is now void. Meaning nothing will come out of this period and you being combust in aries may push you to act and spill some harsh emotional truths here. Moon In your 1st house also an indication of being overwhelmed emotionally.

katydid

Maybe this isn't the girl for you. She is in the 12th, out of reach, distant, untouchable. Maybe it is time for you to heal, and find someone who is not so toxic?:sideways:

katydid

I don't know what to do. I'm trying to get an engineering degree and she abandons me. She couldn't stay and see the progress I made with my OCD nor talk it out. Instead she had to play victim and shut every door.

Maybe I was used. She enjoyed the escape she had once things turned bitter, she just throws you out as if you were nothing. Regardless of all the good I did for her, I'm just nothing now. Perfect time to abandon me as well. So much for "forever and always, no matter what".

How long until her retrograde is over?

Man, I am an emotional mess. Just the thought of hearing her voice and seeing her smile again would just end all my suffering right now. God knows what she is feeling. I don't know if she is hurt or if she is jumping over fields filled with roses.

All those times I comforted her just to stab me in the back.

Does the chart suggest there is someone else?

I can't f- do this. I'm probably going to fail this year. I have no idea how to cope with this.

I'm sorry for turning a thread trying to understand the situation to just spilling my guts out.

Don't let her win. She is controlling the situation again right now by walking away and staying out of the picture. She is abusing you. She is victimizing you and gas lighting you once more.

Seeing her 'smiling face' is they very last thing that you need right now.

You will find love again. But it will be a healthy and supportive partner next time. But only if you get your life back on track. Don't let her throw you. :ninja:

bluebird

Banned
I read that the Jupiter in the 12H tends to be something related to the "private matters". Would that involve family? It sounds like the people closest to her are feeding her their perspective and almost imposing their view of me on her. If Cris isn't happy, her family isn't happy, and if her family doesn't approve of me, then she doesn't.

However, Virgo retrograde is a positive outcome?

No, Jupiter in virgo is suffering. Its in detriment and retrograde. In september she moves into libra, were she is peregrine, a little lost and trying to get herself together, come to grips etc etc.

You're right about being emotionally overwhelmed. I have no idea how to process anything right now. I'm barely coping. For 2 weeks after the breakup I tried endless trying to contact her to the point it was psychotic. I burned so many bridges because of it.

I feel the need to spurge everything out of my mind. But, having to give up so many friends because of this relationship, I don't have many people to talk to. I get therapy once a week or every 2nd week. That isn't enough.

It's so painful that I accepted her for who she was when she started to project her insecurities on me. After an entire year of it I lost myself and projected my insecurities on her.

Anyways, I'm rambling and probably shooting my mouth off when I shouldn't.

Is this necessarily a bad thing?

Maybe, because hindsight is 20/20 and once your emotions levels out and you continue in your life, you will read back or think back to this period and see how vulnerable you were during this time period. Its different for everyone, you would know best.

tikana

it looks like someone else is about to walk into her life. Someone a male friend will introduce them.

moon is void
nothing more to be done for this relationship. It hit the end.

she is dignified there is no ill from her to him.

T

tikana

Sun is in her 1st (radical 7th) - a new man more dignified .. sun in aries very strong
Merc in aries (male) both in her 1st
sun is about to trine mars (i think she knows him - reception is there)

Merc/sun then merc to mars then sun/mars unite

T

tikana

you are asking if she will come back to you. answer is no.
she wants more than what you can give her..
that mars/venus square was the split.
no translation of light, no collection of light . no direct aspects.

she wants someone else.

what happened on march 14th?

Last edited:
you are asking if she will come back to you. answer is no.
she wants more than what you can give her..
that mars/venus square was the split.
no translation of light, no collection of light . no direct aspects.

she wants someone else.

After everything? For the past year she has been trying to get her citizenship so she can come over and you're saying it's...over?

tikana

there is nothing going on ... it is over

mars about to go retro she might end up staying where she is at

what happened on march 14th?

I don't know?

Last time I heard word from her was on March 8, where she said we both needed to change and maybe we will try it again. She said she loved me, but we both needed to fix our issues. She mentioned that I was a "friend" to her but when I asked "so, we're just friends" she got defensive and said she didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.