Most striking feature of my personality?

Hi,

I was wondering if I have any unique characteristic/potential in my chart. I have a fairly low self-esteem, so I would really appreciate any insight into my chart. Thanks in advance :)

Chart.jpg

rahu

Banned
i'd say your t square of moon conjunct node ,square to Jupiter and opposed to the sun/pluto conjunction is very powerful. it describes your self esteem problem as moon opposed topluto gives a very introspective and sometimes dark side.
I see you are rather new here, but with in depth psychology , this pattern can describe a very abusive family environmernt. wit Jupiter involved there seem to be generational abusive characteristics. you coul shave been abused by authority figure ,uncle or grandparent in addition to your mom and dad. Pluto with the node can show that death has been around your life more that is usual .
the exact moon/node conjunction is the most karmic aspect . it shows you be very intuitional and psychic, but with Jupiter square, you have been degrade since your birth. the moon/node with pluto can show a past life as a high priestess . with Jupiter afflicting it shows the current paternalistic society has been trying to stamp out your light from your birth.
is pattern is very suggestive of sexual abuse from a very early age, so early that you may have no memory. I'd suggest a counselor in abuse survival analysis.
as this society is patriarchal, your spiritual power has been attacked from your birth because of your power as a priestess in a past life.

rahu

rahu

i'd say your t square of moon conjunct node ,square to Jupiter and opposed to the sun/pluto conjunction is very powerful. it describes your self esteem problem as moon opposed topluto gives a very introspective and sometimes dark side.
I see you are rather new here, but with in depth psychology , this pattern can describe a very abusive family environmernt. wit Jupiter involved there seem to be generational abusive characteristics. you coul shave been abused by authority figure ,uncle or grandparent in addition to your mom and dad. Pluto with the node can show that death has been around your life more that is usual .
the exact moon/node conjunction is the most karmic aspect . it shows you be very intuitional and psychic, but with Jupiter square, you have been degrade since your birth. the moon/node with pluto can show a past life as a high priestess . with Jupiter afflicting it shows the current paternalistic society has been trying to stamp out your light from your birth.
is pattern is very suggestive of sexual abuse from a very early age, so early that you may have no memory. I'd suggest a counselor in abuse survival analysis.
as this society is patriarchal, your spiritual power has been attacked from your birth because of your power as a priestess in a past life.

rahu

rahu

Thank you so much Rahu, for your deep insight. I also think that ketu conjunct Sun in second house also has done a good job of eating away my self-esteem, maybe in a good way, but it has not manifested as yet....I have always been the most obedient and "good" daughter of the family, so my parents (I think especially my mother) had always harnessed my independence. As of the counseling, I will try to look for some expert to get help, but I don't think I can bear the truth (in case anything really bad turns up in the process).....I really appreciate your kind time and effort :)

Last edited: