Will we communicate?

dedavavo

Dear All,
I have asked the question if we will communicate with this person - does anyone care to interpret :)?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_05_will_we_communicate_hp.80130.32178.gif
    astro_w2at_05_will_we_communicate_hp.80130.32178.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dedavavo

Hi

Would you care to give a little bit of the background, like who is the person you are waiting to communicate with?

:)AQ7

Hi aquarius7000,
I met this guy and fell for him :) But he is far away from me, so for the time being communication via texts is the best I could hope for. We were texting for some time, very nice words being said, but then he stopped, so I was wondering if we will communicate again, or he gave up on it and won't keep in touch :)
Hope this helps
thanks very much!

dedavavo

sounds like most of the cardinal signs getting stressed by the eclipse with in the last 2 weeks amazing..."same pinch"

Hi Angel,
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I didnt quite get it - can you explain a bit more what you mean :) Sorry, I'm very new at this...

thanks again!

aquarius7000

Hi,

You (querent) = Mars, via the Asc rulership
He (quesited) = Ven, via 7th house rulership

Mars is sitting in the quesited's house, which shows you seeking him. However, he seems to have other things on his mind with the Sun and Jup also in his house. The Moon's (engine of the chart) last aspect was a trine to Saturn (communication went well), which rules your 3rd house (house of communication) and it will next contact the Sun in a square (frustration/delay/ hurdle). The Sun rules his 3rd house (counting from the chart's 7th house = his 1st house). I think you might contact him in a day or a week again. That will give you your answer, as in if and how he responds. If nothing happens from his side in the next 3 weeks max, I strongly suggest you to move on with your life, and someone better will come your way, when the time is right.

The good thing is that Mars (you) is out of its sign of fall, Taurus, which means that you will do just fine. May I ask if the last contact was about 4-5 days or 4 weeks ago?

PS: Please update us, so we can learn.

dedavavo

Hi,

You (querent) = Mars, via the Asc rulership
He (quesited) = Ven, via 7th house rulership

Mars is sitting in the quesited's house, which shows you seeking him. However, he seems to have other things on his mind with the Sun and Jup also in his house. The Moon's (engine of the chart) last aspect was a trine to Saturn (communication went well), which rules your 3rd house (house of communication) and it will next contact the Sun in a square (frustration/delay/ hurdle). The Sun rules his 3rd house (counting from the chart's 7th house = his 1st house). I think you might contact him in a day or a week again. That will give you your answer, as in if and how he responds. If nothing happens from his side in the next 3 weeks max, I strongly suggest you to move on with your life, and someone better will come your way, when the time is right.

The good thing is that Mars (you) is out of its sign of fall, Taurus, which means that you will do just fine. May I ask if the last contact was about 4-5 days or 4 weeks ago?

PS: Please update us, so we can learn.

Hi aquarius7000,

Thank you for your input - I appreciate it very much!
Yes, it seems that the Moon is separating from all the nice aspects in this chart, and only the square with the Sun remains to come, and a sextile with Pluto, but that's me in the chart, and a minor aspect with Uranus - 30 degrees - very week.. So I also think that the good times are behind me now :(

About what you wrote that I will contact him within a day or a week: so if i don't, nothing will happen for sure (I mean from his side)?

And on your question: he last contacted me 2 weeks ago; I last contacted him on 28.05.13, chart was cast on 31.05, so exactly 4 days :) Can you give a bit more info on where you saw these 4 days ago? :)

Of course, will let you know what happened after these 3 weeks!

Thanks again!

aquarius7000

Hi,
.....Yes, it seems that the Moon is separating from all the nice aspects in this chart, and only the square with the Sun remains to come, and a sextile with Pluto, but that's me in the chart, and a minor aspect with Uranus - 30 degrees - very week..
You are Mars, not Pluto. In Horary Astrology, the outers (Ura, Nep, PLu) are not used to signify the relevant people/objects.

About what you wrote that I will contact him within a day or a week: so if i don't, nothing will happen for sure (I mean from his side)?
Well, since the Moon sits in your 3rd house (though now changing houses) and is your co-significator, I believe you might be the contacting party. I could be wrong though and he may get in touch. You can let me know then. I'd appreciate that.

And on your question: he last contacted me 2 weeks ago; I last contacted him on 28.05.13, chart was cast on 31.05, so exactly 4 days :) Can you give a bit more info on where you saw these 4 days ago? :)
The Moon's last aspect to Saturn, and counting the degrees between them gave me that bit of information.

Last edited:

dedavavo

Hi,
You are Mars, not Pluto. In Horary Astrology, the outers (Ura, Nep, PLu) are not used to signify the relevant people/objects.

Well, since the Moon sits in your 3rd house (though now changing houses) and is your co-significator, I believe you might be the contacting party. I could be wrong though and he me get in touch. You can let me know then. I'd appreciate that.

The Moon's last aspect to Saturn, and counting the degrees between them gave me that bit of information.

Thanks AQ7, I will definitely let you know!

So if a question is ruled by Pieces, then we take Jupiter and not Neptune for significator of the question? I just cast another chart "Will I have a serious relationship" without having anyone in mind -just in general - and there the 7th is in Pieces :) If you care to look at it - please visit http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64304 :smile:

PS you explain everything very clear and with a few words - thank you for this :)