Why am I always so socially anxious and awkward?

waybread

With those heavy planets in your 7th house square Saturn, don't you expect other people to be difficult? You don't expect them to be nice or pleasant.

waybread

I think it's very likely.

But then also, do you give off negative vibes to people, believing that the best defense is a good offense?

Your moon in Pisces is kind of a psychic sponge. You may feel that someone else is irritable even before s/he realizes it, and pick up on the negativity. Oftentimes it will have nothing to do with you, but you're kind of hard wired to feel that it is.

If you're not doing this already, a good, more empowering way of using these energies would be to pick up a high-impact sport where it's you vs. a partner who is also your opponent. This could be one of the racquet sports like tennis or racquetball, fencing, boxing, or even chess, although I think a really physical activity would be better. With Saturn square that Pluto-Mercury-Mars, I really think you'd benefit from physical activity.

Another good strategy when you feel socially awkward, is just to ask the other person some simple questions about themselves. Most people are willing to talk about themselves, and you can develop a reputation as a good, sympathetic listener.

If you can think of this like a kind of physiotherapy for the soul, I think you'll find your feelings of social awkardness improving, because your feelings will have a more constructive outlet.

With Venus square Neptune-Uranus, you may always have unrealistic ideals about the ladies that easily get shattered, but with Venus in its own sign of Libra, you probably have some artistic ability and a pleasing demeanor.

BTW-- sorry about Uruguay in the World Cup-- but they played well, to get as far as they did.