jupiterianguru

My Euterpe are in cancer...this explain why i love lana del rey -nope
my venus are in sagittarius conj mars
my mercury in scorpio and moon in virgo

i like a lot of styles
johnny cash to belphegor
if i like,i hear
i prefer calm sounds
but,i'm not fan of nobody,i dont can be fan (even,lana del rey,lol)
I'm too lazy to look up information about artists and their albums and 400 + songs of bla bla bla

had a few times where, every time I heard a song and liked, would seek venus of the vocalist in astrotheme (I know, was clueless)
and I noticed that most had venus in cancer,cap or leo o_O

and...i hate nicki minaj... lol...

Awesome my venus is Sagittarius as well

Nickidan

I love music!!!! I listen to everything and anything (mainstream music, alternative music, indie, pop, rock, alt rock, r n b, trip-hop, country, k pop/asian pop music, reggae, rap, dancehall, soca, african contemporary music, etc.)

I haven't really ventured into heavy metal/ death metal/ black metal (if you got any recommendations let me know). I want to get more into folk, jazz, classic rock, punk, etc. If you any recommendations

Saying all that there are certain genres I cling too especially depending on my moods. I can be moody too (scorpio moon, venus pisces, moon sextile neptune...etc.)

When I am happy/excited/optimistic/ extroverted moods I like lighter, upbeat, loud, stupid, funny, less meaningful music pop, rap, reggae/dancehall, soca, african music. I usually listen to artists like Cheryl Cole, Lady Gaga, Little Mix, Kiesza, 2NE1, Marianas Trench, Queen, Janelle Monae etc.

When I am sad/tired/ reflective/ introverted moods I like darker, slower, quieter, more intellectual, more meaningful music, alt rock, country, introspective rap, trip- hop, quiet storm, jazz. I usually listen to artists like The Fray, The Weeknd, Marianas Trench, The Script, etc.

Right now I've been listening to ed sheeran give me love, hozier/kiesza take me to church, Paramore ain't it fun, yemi alade-johnny!!!!! btw I can go on and on..................

Blaze

Account Closed
I love music!!!! I listen to everything and anything (mainstream music, alternative music, indie, pop, rock, alt rock, r n b, trip-hop, country, k pop/asian pop music, reggae, rap, dancehall, soca, african contemporary music, etc.)

I haven't really ventured into heavy metal/ death metal/ black metal (if you got any recommendations let me know). I want to get more into folk, jazz, classic rock, punk, etc. If you any recommendations

Saying all that there are certain genres I cling too especially depending on my moods. I can be moody too (scorpio moon, venus pisces, moon sextile neptune...etc.)

When I am happy/excited/optimistic/ extroverted moods I like lighter, upbeat, loud, stupid, funny, less meaningful music pop, rap, reggae/dancehall, soca, african music. I usually listen to artists like Cheryl Cole, Lady Gaga, Little Mix, Kiesza, 2NE1, Marianas Trench, Queen, Janelle Monae etc.

When I am sad/tired/ reflective/ introverted moods I like darker, slower, quieter, more intellectual, more meaningful music, alt rock, country, introspective rap, trip- hop, quiet storm, jazz. I usually listen to artists like The Fray, The Weeknd, Marianas Trench, The Script, etc.

Right now I've been listening to ed sheeran give me love, hozier/kiesza take me to church, Paramore ain't it fun, yemi alade-johnny!!!!! btw I can go on and on..................

Metal is life, Metal is love.

Try out some Slipknot and see how you feel about them.

LyP introduced me to a band called Opeth and I fell in love.

Blaze

Account Closed
Thanks!! What songs from those bands to you like? I need a direction!!! Btw why do you like metal??

Slipknot- Sulfur, Snuff, Psychosocial, People equal ****, Dead memories. Those are some of my favs. Try em out. :)

Opeth- Harvest (Linked that one already), Bleak, The drapery falls, Dirge for November. I could go on, but I'm kinda sleepy atm. \m/

As for the why of it? Short answer: Power and depth. I love the feeling that swells within my very soul while it plays. The power and passion that come out of the instruments, The boldness of the lyrics, I eat it up. I can't listen to music that has no meaning, like a lot of what is on the radio.To me, a song has to be deeper than partying or simply rocking out. I need music that speaks to both the darkest and brightest places of my spirit and metal usually has very...deep (If not rough) lyrics. I love it.

That came out a lot more serious than I wanted it to....

Nickidan

Slipknot- Sulfur, Snuff, Psychosocial, People equal ****, Dead memories. Those are some of my favs. Try em out. :)

Opeth- Harvest (Linked that one already), Bleak, The drapery falls, Dirge for November. I could go on, but I'm kinda sleepy atm. \m/

As for the why of it? Short answer: Power and depth. I love the feeling that swells within my very soul while it plays. The power and passion that come out of the instruments, The boldness of the lyrics, I eat it up. I can't listen to music that has no meaning, like a lot of what is on the radio.To me, a song has to be deeper than partying or simply rocking out. I need music that speaks to both the darkest and brightest places of my spirit and metal usually has very...deep (If not rough) lyrics. I love it.

That came out a lot more serious than I wanted it to....

Thanks!!!!! I'm sleepy too!! Will check this out!!!! Have a nice rest!!!