Anxious about a feeling of something big coming

crickers

Hello, you have a great forum here. I'm hoping for some insight advice. I feel very anxious lately like something HUGE is coming, like everything is about to change. It's not really a good feeling. I'm usually pretty good at rooting down to the depths of my mind and my feelings and seeing what and where they really come from, but not so much right now. I feel stuck or maybe waiting for something? Restless? I don't know... Anxious is the best word I think.
I would like to know what my chart says about me, but particularly where it involves my father. I've always been close to my father (5/23/1934). I was born on his father's birthday. We knew we had a psychic connection. He battled cancer bravely for a year, but died at 6:30 pm on May 5th 2012. It was a huge full moon that night, it was magnificent and bright the news called it a super moon I think. I read just yesterday that it was at 16 degrees Scorpio that night and I understand this to be about death and transformation which really blows my mind. I'm curious about that and if his death was indeed predicted or in my chart. Also I wonder if there is any sign of this really strong big change feeling in my chart. I don't think it's about his death, this anxiety feels different, more about the future and more scarey than sad.
I'm determined to learn to read a chart but I hardly know where to start, I'm all about ferreting out my demons and growing and evolving. Thanks in advance. Now if I can just get my chart up correctly.

Attachments

• astro_c.gif
    astro_c.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 18

ashriia

I am still somewhat of a novice when it comes to astrology. But my guess is.. your feeling the energy of Pluto. Take a look at your transits. Transit Pluto is sitting in your 12th house and has been for awhile. And the closer it comes to that 12th/1st angle or towards your Cap ascendant the stronger these feelings will become. Especially since you have natal Saturn sitting in the 12th. and Cap is ruled by saturn. And Scorpio is ruled by Pluto. Strong energies to be sure that will affect you deely. Reinvention of all kinds will surely be on the way in the coming years. I think it will be easier for you to work with these energies because both planets rule over your sun & asc so you are likely familiar in working with them more than most. Research how others have handled transit pluto in 12th. and the complete reinvention of self & life with pluto in the 1st house.