Leo and Sagittarius not working out

druex

Why? We're both fire signs but so different. He finds me emotional/sensitive and extreme in my reactions. I see him as too casual and insensitive towards my feelings sometimes. We both like each other a lot but it's really hard finding common ground.

Attachments

• astro_61at_anonymous_anonymous.13654.104782.jpg
    astro_61at_anonymous_anonymous.13654.104782.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23

katydid

This is a very interesting example. If I was still teaching an Astrology class, I'd use this synastry chart as my example. :wink:

OK, when I read the 'Leo and Sag, not working out', it surprised me. Usually these 2 fire signs get on well with each other, and inspire each other creatively, like a trine between 2 Suns will do.

Then I looked at the degrees of your Suns. And you have a very tight SQUARE between your two fire sign Suns. Yours being 29 Leo, and his being 1 Sag.

So in reality, you have a conflict between the two personalities. Even though you are both of the fire element, you have a 90 degree angle, which creates tension. Perhaps because you are FIXED and he is MUTABLE.

He likes to be spontaneous and play it by ear. Sadge's like to be flexible and live by the seat of their pants. That is hard for a strong Leo, who would prefer to plan things out a little better. They like to know where things stand. :bandit:

druex

This is a very interesting example. If I was still teaching an Astrology class, I'd use this synastry chart as my example. :wink:

OK, when I read the 'Leo and Sag, not working out', it surprised me. Usually these 2 fire signs get on well with each other, and inspire each other creatively, like a trine between 2 Suns will do.

Then I looked at the degrees of your Suns. And you have a very tight SQUARE between your two fire sign Suns. Yours being 29 Leo, and his being 1 Sag.

So in reality, you have a conflict between the two personalities. Even though you are both of the fire element, you have a 90 degree angle, which creates tension. Perhaps because you are FIXED and he is MUTABLE.

He likes to be spontaneous and play it by ear. Sadge's like to be flexible and live by the seat of their pants. That is hard for a strong Leo, who would prefer to plan things out a little better. They like to know where things stand. :bandit:

YES! He's more of a go with the flow type of guy. He says he wants something serious with me but I don't know... it sounds so casual and that bothers me LOL. I'm very all or nothing in romantic relationships and with his Venus in Scorpio, I thought he would match my energy but I'm more of the passionate one. *Sigh*

I'm not sure if it's my insecurities or my intuition, maybe both, I think we would be better off as friends. I feel like the level of commitment I want is too much. He said he can but I really just don't feel.

druex

Could our rising signs be another reason why we don't connect well, despite us being both fire suns + fire dominant? Since the rising sign shows our view/approach to life right?