Does he only want to hang out with me for sex?

craft94

The Ascendant is at the last degree of Gemini which I guess means I already know the answer, and I think the answer is: Yes. That's the vibe I get. I'm just interested in hearing a second opinion. I'm kind of wary but I don't want to jump to conclusions either. He says it's not the case but that's what his actions pretty clearly tell me. Jupiter and Mercury are sextile though; does that mean my instincts are wrong? Am I being crazy?

Just so we're clear, he hasn't gotten any from me either.. :smile:

Attachments

• doesheonlywantsex.gif
    doesheonlywantsex.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 38

waybread

I'd say you fall in the category of "friends with benefits." He's in your 5th house of casual love affairs (vs. committed relationships) and you're in his turned house of friends.

craft94

I'd say you fall in the category of "friends with benefits." He's in your 5th house of casual love affairs (vs. committed relationships) and you're in his turned house of friends.

Makes sense. He's been wanting to hang out with me but I've been nervous and I keep making excuses. His idea of hanging out is having me go to his place at 1 AM to "watch movies." Whenever I suggest something else like, "lets meet up for lunch," he stops responding. Funny how that works out! I get the feeling he doesn't actually want to get to know me at all, as a person. He just wants to jump right in. But maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:

tikana

The Ascendant is at the last degree of Gemini which I guess means I already know the answer, and I think the answer is: Yes. That's the vibe I get. I'm just interested in hearing a second opinion. I'm kind of wary but I don't want to jump to conclusions either. He says it's not the case but that's what his actions pretty clearly tell me. Jupiter and Mercury are sextile though; does that mean my instincts are wrong? Am I being crazy?

Just so we're clear, he hasn't gotten any from me either.. :smile:

he might have serious intentions towards you