Body Types

espi3479

I am a Sagitarius and I have a Sagittarius Asc and a Pisces moon.

I have Pluto (12th sag.) and the Sun (1st) Conjunct my Asc.

I'm new to Astrology, but I don't really know how those aspects would
affect my body hahah

Southpaw

Banned
I like this, though I am Libra riser. I get the boost of Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto in the first and sun/merc squaring asc. My moon is ruled by Jupiter and conjunct Venus which is in a mutual reception with Jupiter. Mars trines my ascendant too, so pretty much all planets are present physically with the exception of Uranus. (Neptune is also tightly conjunct Venus). That's odd to me since Uranus is so pronounced in my chart.

Perhaps my physical presence doesn't belie what lurks beneath?

Somehow, I really enjoy that thought.
You look Cap to me.

I am a Sagitarius and I have a Sagittarius Asc and a Pisces moon.

I have Pluto (12th sag.) and the Sun (1st) Conjunct my Asc.

I'm new to Astrology, but I don't really know how those aspects would
affect my body hahah
It seems the Sun has greater influence over your appearance than Pluto. You have a "sunny" disposition and no dark aura (Pluto).

Al Pacino is a textbook example of what happens when Pluto has control over the Asc. His dark aura is greater than that of many Scorpio Suns even with his Leo Ascendant.

You look Solar, Sagi, and Watery to me.

image.php

See you too can have that Sagi model look with the tactical use of sunglasses, most people look better in sunglasses don't ask me why because I don't know, and clever camera angle tricks.

image.php

This photo looks like a Watery Sagi. I thought Cancer when I first saw it.

Here is what the Solar face is supposed to look like, try comparing it to your no sunglasses photo

caricature_solarien.jpg

The difference being your face is girly with a less defined jawline.

Rebel Uranian

Signs are about 30 degrees from where they should be, and have nothing but elemental and dignity/debility influence, and houses are irrelevant. There is a gradient of influence from the axes, but even it's not that significant. Only planets matter. Same rules that apply to everything. Of course I shouldn't state this as fact but that doesn't matter because it is.

Moog

Signs are about 30 degrees from where they should be, and have nothing but elemental and dignity/debility influence, and houses are irrelevant. There is a gradient of influence from the axes, but even it's not that significant. Only planets matter. Same rules that apply to everything. Of course I shouldn't state this as fact but that doesn't matter because it is.

You want to reduce astrology to reading which planets are in which element? Well that should make readings quicker :biggrin:

Munch

You look Cap to me.

It seems the Sun has greater influence over your appearance than Pluto. You have a "sunny" disposition and no dark aura (Pluto).

Al Pacino is a textbook example of what happens when Pluto has control over the Asc. His dark aura is greater than that of many Scorpio Suns even with his Leo Ascendant.

You look Solar, Sagi, and Watery to me.

image.php

See you too can have that Sagi model look with the tactical use of sunglasses, most people look better in sunglasses don't ask me why because I don't know, and clever camera angle tricks.

image.php

This photo looks like a Watery Sagi. I thought Cancer when I first saw it.

Here is what the Solar face is supposed to look like, try comparing it to your no sunglasses photo

caricature_solarien.jpg

The difference being your face is girly with a less defined jawline.

That would be my Cap Sun/Merc squaring my Asc.

Zonark

I've got Saturn in the 1st conjunct my Cappy Ascendant. I'm skinny and hairy, like a satyr. Neptune also conjuncts my ascendant but it's just barely in the 12th (about 1 degree from being in the 1st, so on the dark side). I've read that Neptune makes the nose somewhat smaller and rounded when conjuncting the ascendant and that Cap rising gives a somewhat beaklike, prominent nose and my nose is pretty small so that's interesting.

Also read that Neptune conjunct the ascendant can make a person more difficult to notice due to some sort of auric effect.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I think this sets astrology back some. I doubt any sign, house or planet can make u fat or thin.

The first house rules the body. No planet there at all will determine if you are naturally this or that and no sign is more beautiful than this or that sign. That kind of talk with astrology just disgust me and do does the bias towards signs.

Any planet in the first house would show tendacies. Saturn, Venus, Neptune or Pluto there could indicate putting in weight over time. Especially Pluto because of its radical need for change ad one can go from stuffing themselves to numb depression to actually working out.

Mercury, mars and Uranus just seems pretty active and seems more likely to be physically active leaning towards slimmer bodies.

Yet and still lifestyle, diet, age, and all other real world thugs affect body type. Genetic dispostion, all that.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back on topic

All,

I deleted the off-topic back and forth attacks and responses to attacks. Please get back on topic in discussing the astrology of body types.

Back on,

Tim

M

may28gemini

Libra ASC people are great with aesthetics, we can totally look awesome even if we're poor (hauahua), everybody likes us, and we are not people pleaser(at least I am not), we just try to understand and give a shot to everibody.

About the "stunning factor", it's hard for the other signs come up with balanced features, we have a reallyy higher chance of getting it, sooo :whistling

LOLOLOLOL it's totally true that libra rising people are pretty much all into looking good with little to no effort/money/cost. what people don't realize is behind the scenes, we take care of ourselves a bit better. libra rising people are beauty worshippers, we cannot help it!

now, maybe i have extra libra power or something because i have libra jupiter and saturn conjunct ascendant. pluto is also present in my 1st house. my earthy body characterized by my 8th house taurus mars trines my asc, jupiter, and saturn. on a lot of levels, i radiate libra-ness/venus appearance up the ying yang. i often get complimented on my "balanced" fashion sense LOL but i hate anything that looks harsh to my senses and i don't want to subjugate other to that level of harshness either.

i have 2 gym memberships, one gym is specifically for weights and the other one i use for classes. i love swimming but that's largely due to my pisces moon and to some extent, scorpio uranus. my water aerobics instructor is a pisces sun but a major drill sergeant said that i'm the most graceful person in the water and wondered if i should have been in synchronized swimming instead LOL! i try to look good in my bathing suit and if someone looks at me in a snobby way or acts aggressive towards me, it upsets me (how very libra!)

man, there's a lot of haters out there slamming on libra rising acting like balance is bad thing. well, it's very rare to meet people with symmetry and having libra rising at least helps out with that. the world is ugly enough, at least libra rising helps out with being nice to look at!

it's true that NOT all libra rising people are "stunning" but i get complimented that i'm "stunning" a lot, and it surprises me each and every time because i don't think i am. looking at the long list of actresses and famous women who are libra rising, it's no surprise that a lot of the known "beautiful" women are libra rising and fashion icons, like J.Lo, for example.

Last edited:

Yann

LOLOLOLOL it's totally true that libra rising people are pretty much all into looking good with little to no effort/money/cost. what people don't realize is behind the scenes, we take care of ourselves a bit better. libra rising people are beauty worshippers, we cannot help it!

That's true, i always have something i am obsessed with in my body, something alwyas needs to be fixed hauahuahauha

i often get complimented on my "balanced" fashion sense LOL but i hate anything that looks harsh to my senses and i don't want to subjugate other to that level of harshness either.

I don't' use too attention calling clothes either. My father is a Leo with Aries ASC and a Moon in Virgo, so he is extravagant AND CRITIC, i always get the "YOU LOOK FORGETTABLE" hahaha.

I have a double Libra im my personality too, Venus is in Libra in House I, but strangely it is not among the strongest three... But i love being a Libra rising to hehe

Munch

I must deviate and not be a good and proper Libra rising. I could care two hoots about looks, or fashion or even my own personal appearance. Granted that is subject to morph and change from time to time, but overall, I'd say I am super not looks or beauty obsessed when it comes to myself or others.

Maybe this is my Venus/Jupiter mutual reception in the 3rd (locality), but I am enamored with beauty in nature and location.

Stunning architecture touches my soul and soaring mountains can literally make me cry. Seriously, my boyfriend got a great laugh at my expense when he took me back to his parent's place in a tiny valley in the mountains. Once we crested the pass, I could not contain the tears of joy. I'm a Cap, how uncomfortable. Haha. :whistling:

Anywhoozle, other than that, couldn't care a hoot about looks or fashion.

tautomer

Well, I don't buy into the natal chart effecting the apperance of an individual. I hear most of the talk about the person being driven to look a certain way by their rising sign. To go by just that, I actually DO fit that example. I am tall, thin built, with light fair skin and hair, as can be seen here. Does every libra rising fit this sort of bill? Hell no.

The natal chart can influence the "vibe" a person has and the energy overall around them (which can only truly be felt in person or sometimes in a video; not photograph). This also can flux and change over time as well depending on what is activated, dormant, aspected well or poorly, and overall life experience. Truly it is far too complex of a system that can be quantified. At least to me. I have yet to see it be done. One can learn to understand it, but it's near impossible to master, or really teach someone else.

Zonark

Well, I don't buy into the natal chart effecting the apperance of an individual. I hear most of the talk about the person being driven to look a certain way by their rising sign. To go by just that, I actually DO fit that example. I am tall, thin built, with light fair skin and hair, as can be seen here. Does every libra rising fit this sort of bill? Hell no.

The natal chart can influence the "vibe" a person has and the energy overall around them (which can only truly be felt in person or sometimes in a video; not photograph). This also can flux and change over time as well depending on what is activated, dormant, aspected well or poorly, and overall life experience. Truly it is far too complex of a system that can be quantified. At least to me. I have yet to see it be done. One can learn to understand it, but it's near impossible to master, or really teach someone else.

I thought that way initially too but it turns out the Ascendant's effect on appearance is very complex. The decan and planets effecting the Ascendant are far more important in determining actual physical appearance than the Ascendant itself.

For example someone with a Libran ascendant falling in the decan of Aquarius is going to have a very different appearance than someone in the Gemini decan or the first (just straight up Libran) decan of the ascendant.

Planets conjuncting, squaring and opposing the ascendant also have a strong effect on the appearance. Trines and sextiles, being somewhat pleasant and non disruptive, do not have much of a noticeable physical effect.

So it's not just the ascendant at work, it's multiple factors combining to give the appearance of the native.

Affecting my Ascendant I have Saturn, Neptune conjuncting, it's in Capricorn but the decan ruled by Taurus and Moon/Chiron opposing. All of these factors combine to make up my physical appearance as ruled by the planets.

tautomer

I know about the decans, conjunctions, aspects, etc. and how they can and do change apperance. Mine ascendent is in the second decan of libra which is ruled by aquarius, and my ascendent is squared by mars, saturn, and neptune. Also trined by Jupiter.

I have been presented evidence and examples that have said otherwise and shown that there seems to be a higher then average pattern of accuracy for what would be given by chance. Either way, it wasn't consistant enough in my mind to be correct, so I more or less disregarded it.

I also did not want to put so much energy into studying this. While if correct, would be interesting, I did not see much utility to it. For me personally at least. I can gather information about a person much more quickly and efficiency just on observation on behavior, personality, etc. as well as talking to them. Being able to derive placements based off apperance is more trouble then it's worth.

If I really want to know someones natal placements I just try and squeeze their birth info out of them. Assuming the know it, and they aren't parioid about telling someone (some people oddly are), I can get it out of pretty much anyone within at least a day or two. Sometimes in a matter of minutes.

So really, at the end of the day, I largely put this aside because it's more trouble then it's worth to completely immerse myself in.

poyi

Premium Member
I believe that planetary rulership and condition of each in signs and houses can easily be seen by looking at physical appearance. The same principles apply to medical astrology. In fact, I think using external appearance can work out how the chart actually looks like.

I have Moon in Capricorn and Pluto square Moon.

Mars in Virgo conjuncts Venus in Libra both 1st house, when I was younger and even now, I still have dry but oily skin with blemishes.

Mars is inflammation, Saturn is dry in nature, Venus conjuncts Mars, Venus and Mars rule sexual hormones, natal Neptune square both, personally it represents illusion applied to the first house, Neptune=make up.

Venus and Saturn (+joints) in medical astrology both rule skin (Venus sensory system of the skin & pores and Saturn rules the Skin. 1st house is the head.

Saturn rules aging, as we age it manifests itself on skin as wrinkles.

Same as people with facial/head injury, you can have a look of the conditions of 1st house, Aries, Mars and Ascendant etc. You can use reverse methods to check your chart out.

Sun rules Heart, Circulation system, eyes,
Moon rules the other side of circulation system, body fluid as she rules all water with Neptune, eyes with Sun
Mars rules Muscular system, physical energies
Venus rules Sensory system, the pores, venous blood system, pleasure-producing system
Jupiter rules Arterial Circulatory system, the process of growth, expansion
Saturn rules skeletal system, skin, aging process, restriction
Uranus rules Sympathetic nervous system
Neptune rules Spinal canal, all drugs, anything that dissolves such as oxygenation process between air we breath in and dissolve into haemagoblin
Pluto rules Excretory System, sexual organs, with Mars both rule regeneration functions, both Mars and Pluto fight and heal

Each sign rules different part/s of the body. Look for your dignified/fall/detriment planets in their own sign, house and in exaltation sign or friendly/unfriendly houses, and compare them with your physical appearance.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I've notice that most but not everyone with sun saturn hard aspect are quite skinny or slim. Could it be the control issue?

hmmm... that's an interesting observation. i haven't noticed that. i would think mars aspects would have an influence because mars is not only 2nd to the sun as far as ego is concerned, but it represents our physical body. it's been consistent enough that i've seen mars in the first house for men tend to make them lean and toned whereas for women, it makes them big/hefty.

i think it's important to look at where a person's mars is 2nd to the ascendant. i'm a libra rising conjunct saturn and taurus mars. i'm short, have big boobs and athletic. jamie lee curtis is a sagittarius rising conj saturn and taurus mars. she's tall, slender, had big boobs, and athletic. she and i both have the asc conj saturn and taurus mars (mine is direct, hers is retrograde), only she's tall and slender (most sagittarius risings are) and i'm a shortie libra rising.

just food for thought.