Will He Read My E-Mail Personally?

PiscesDream

Hello,

there is a very important e-mail I have sent to someone abroad. I do assume that this man is a very busy person. Could you please try to decipher to me the answer to this horary question: "Will He Read My E-Mail Personally?"

The letter should be the 3rd house significator - Saturn retrograde in Aquarius. The Sun (this man) is applying to trine Saturn and it will perform this aspect before Saturn turns direct again. I assume that this gives a confirming answer. However, I do wonder about the applying semisquare between Venus (ruler of the 7th house) and the Saturn. The semisquare will take place before the trine. Some suggest not to pay any attention to the semisquare and to disregard it as having any influence on the outcome of the horary question and to look only for the major aspects. If I can focus only on the major aspect this gives a confirming answer to this horary question. Did I interpret it correctly?

I can see the True Node at Gemini 10°45´conjuct the Sun in the 7th house. The interpretation for this degree is: "An airplane performing a nose dive." Keynote: "A superior ability to challenge nature and play with danger." This seems to me that (if he will read it personally) he might take the content very seriously and this also does confirm that I have adressed this letter/e-mail to the right person who is the best possibility to turn to, correct?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_read_my_email_personally_hr.63981.185291.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_read_my_email_personally_hr.63981.185291.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

rafaella

Saturn is retro, so is Mercury. Is this a repeat email you've sent? Moon trine Mercury does suggest some interaction, something returning or repeating. So perhaps you will get a reply. But not sure if he read it. There is no aspect and Saturn is debilitated. Did you send it to his work email?

waybread

It's a little hard to say, without knowing his relationship to you. A prospective employer, a friend, or a family member would all have different houses and significators. If we use the catch-all 7th house for the quesited, it is signified by Venus, with the sun as a co-significator. I think it's fine to use the third house Saturn for your email, but we've also got you signified by Mars.

I'm seeing a mixed testimony here. We do have that nice sun trine Saturn. I read that retrograde Saturn as Saturn turning back towards the sun. But there is no aspect between Mars and Venus, and Mars is in the not-so-good 8th house and in its fall in Cancer. The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mercury. It is the planetary ruler of communication; but retrograde, it can be a confounding rather than a supporting factor. Mars and the sun are not in aspect.

My best guess is that he will read your email (sun trine Saturn) but it may not have much of an effect on him, or not the effect on him you hope for.

I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology. I also think it's wise to look at the major features of a chart before turning to the minor ones. So no Sabian symbols or minor aspects. Regardless, a semi-square is a stressful aspect of 45 degrees, so I'm not sure how you see this applying.

PiscesDream

Hello Rafaella,

thank you for your ideas. Yes, I did send two parts of the story. It was sent twice. He is a retired person, this was his contact e-mail adress on the Youtube channel. I do hope that he had read it. As you can see according to my analysis, I am a horary optimist...

Hello Waybread,

thank you also for your analysis. I will have to be a realist and I will have to hope for a miracle in this matter. G-d can see everything, this was/is a very serious matter.

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

ElenaJ

In addition to what waybread and Rafaella wrote, I'm wondering why you assigned him to Sun.
Sun because he is a male, or because he rules the 9th house?
Sun is exactly on NN in the degree of the nodes. So this is an important consideration.
So, saturn rules the 3rd house, being retrograde shows some type of glitch in the communication.
By retrograde Saturn will square Uranus, some unexpected obstacle getting in the way. Uranus is electronics, so possibly there is a problem there, maybe a wrong email address? Or perhaps he isn't connected online?
This is happening in his 12th house so he knows nothing about it.
If he is 7th house, as the quesited in general, then Venus is not making any aspect, which would indicate he did not receive the message. There is no connection.
Moon, who could in theory make the connection, leaves Saturn (the message) but first aspects retrograde mercury, blocking it from reaching Venus, the intended destination. This is called impediment.
Again, there was a screwup in communication. And it isn't getting through to him.
You as mars completed a trine to Neptune in the 4th of endings... you think you finished your work and it's done, but you haven't. In fact, mercury is speedily coming to square that Neptune, creating a false impression of completion.
You are now coming to oppose pluto, internal conflict eating away at you!
Pluto however trines the 7th house cusp. This is an opening for you.
Get yourself together and focused, and then make another approach.
It might cost you, coming from the 2nd house, but it should be successful in getting through to him. Pluto is will power, Capricorn is serious business.

PS. In horary only the major aspects are considered.

PiscesDream

Hello ElenaJ,

thank you very much for your analysis!

I am affraid this was NOT his correct e-mail adress...:crying:...

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.