who was the anonymous caller???

rafaella

Hi Guys,:)

Need help to understand this chart. I received a phone call this morning on my cell phone, I was away and couldn't answer it. It was from a 'private' number. No message was left.

I don't really know who it could be but I suspect:
1. its my past love interest taking contact with me, although I doubt it
(but he used to call me from a private number). This guy and I are now
just internet email/chat friends.

2. Or it could be someone from work, but they'd probably leave a message
as they normally do. No telemerketers ever call me on my cell phone.

So anyway, I decided to produce an event chart for the exact time I recieved the call. I read in some thread that the caller would be signified by the 1st house in an event chart. But I'll try with normal horary and see how it fits.

So, early ascendant in Aries, but as it is an event chart maybe its radical?
I'm signified by Mars in Capricorn in 10th house. I take the unknown caller to be signified by Venus (Libra on 7th cusp). Venus is in pisces in 12 th house of secrets. Hmmm interesting. The caller is hidden from me.

There is an applying sextile between the significators in about 1- 1,5 units. so maybe I'll find out who it is soon. The Moon is in 7th house soon entering via combusta. It just made an inconjunct aspect to Venus and immediately applying to Mars (me) by square also in about 1 unit. Last aspect is a square to Sun. Don't know how to interpret these squares, other than that this call not beneficial to me or that I won't find out who the caller is?

3rd house of communication is signified by Retro Mercury, which is moving away from my 11th house of hopes and wishes/ friends. It is moving toward a conjunction to Jupiter (3rd house sig of the caller). I'll restart communication with the caller?

Oh God, while I'm writing this, the past love interest came online. It must be him then. It was his birthday recently and I didn't greet him, so now he is trying to get in touch with me... :( :mad:
He caused me a lot of pain, deceived me and let me believe something that wasn't true. And now everytime I push him away, he tries and pulls me back in. This guy can't bear the thought of me not liking him, not being 'obsessed' by him. (has anyone had this type of person in their lives? they don't want to be with you (or they can't as they're with someone else) but they don't want you to be too far away from them either? )

Anyway, I think he called, the angles are cardinal and pluto right at the cusp of 10th house might imply finding the answer quickly?

But if I take him (caller) to be signified by 1st house as this is an event chart, it would be appropriate as this guy is a capricorn, here mars (1st house ruler) is in Capricorn! :)

ah well, hope someone can give me some insight here. How to read this chart, I don't know how an event chart works. Or if normal horary is ok here.

thanks heaps

Rafaella

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_384_1148_am_call_who_called_hp_29182_27686.gif
    astro_w2gw_384_1148_am_call_who_called_hp_29182_27686.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 53

archergirl

It may also have just been an accidental call, or more likely a telemarketer; Mercury (the call) retrogrades back to contact Jupiter, ruler of the 9th (long distance or foreign country) and the 12th (hidden: e.g. hidden number). This was done in the 10th house of 'public'. There is no contact between Venus (him) and Mercury. The Moon in the 7th just shows 'what you were thinking about', in this case, that it was him...but I'm not sure it was. The Moon doesn't contact Venus either. The Moon's square to Mars would also show it was unlikely to be him.

AG:)

AquariusT

archergirl said:
Could you provide astrological evidence, please, for learning purposes?

Cheers,
AG:)

Sorry I was on the run. Horary is not my forte but this kind of horary question is! That moon in the 7th jumped out at me and the venus uranus in the 12th, and mercury Rx in the MC.:)