Timing in Horary

craft94

Since this is a learning forum, I'd like to know how y'all look for timing. I know that mutable signs move the fastest and fixed signs move the slowest and all that, but what are some other techniques? I've read that counting the degrees from the Moon to the significator, using the degrees as time units, is supposed to yield results, but I don't know how true that is or if there's another method people use

tikana

Since this is a learning forum, I'd like to know how y'all look for timing. I know that mutable signs move the fastest and fixed signs move the slowest and all that, but what are some other techniques? I've read that counting the degrees from the Moon to the significator, using the degrees as time units, is supposed to yield results, but I don't know how true that is or if there's another method people use

Timing is a royal pain in the azz
Sometimes it's moon to planet
Sometimes it's planet to mh or asce

tikana

Look for Neptune risings moving chart
She had planet to asce -- perfect timer

Things might get nutty when u block a question will smthing happen before a certain date then whole chart will show u if u get what u want

craft94

Timing is a royal pain in the azz
Sometimes it's moon to planet
Sometimes it's planet to mh or asce

Thank you! In what situations would it be moon to planet, and in what situations would it be to the MH or Asce? Like, how can you tell which timing method to use?