Werid Bundle Horoscope, need help interpriting.

buddhi23

im 19 and have aspergers syndrom and socially awkward with the ladies, for i have never had any intimate experiences with a women, just a lot superficial friendships and associates. although i have overcame many "asperger obsticles" i still have a hard time connecting with folks, i was wondering if anyone can use my natal chart to explain this. Also it would be nice to get some opinions of which career choice is best for me. martial arts, philosophy, pharmacology or something with with research that involves humans, the body and or drugs

and can anyone explain houses to me? how do we know which house we are currently in and how houses can tell your future.

i now that squares mean obstacles, but can anyone tell me what kind of obstacles these planets will provide .

i know these are a lot of questions, but hey, im a newb to this astrology thing lol

any comments would be much appreciated !

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/page?name=seyla&firstname=&birthplace=Los%20Angeles,%20CA&lang=en&dformat=0&date=2/3/1994&time=15:30&country=1&state=6&adjust=8.00&long=118.14&lat=34.03

Last edited:

tautomer

I can relate to you a decent amount. Both in your experience, and in natal chart.

First, I also have aspergers. With the update of the DSM-V due out very soon, this name will no longer apply, and it will be called high function autisim. Either way, it's sort of a moot point. I am afflicted with it as well. With that said I have outgrown or grown past many of the obisticals that it entails for me, and have most of it managed, like you.

I also relate a decent amount in ways of natal chart. You have moon in scorpio conjunct pluto. I have that. You also have the sun, mercury, and venus in the 8th house. I also have that. Your jupiter is in scorpio, mine is in the 8th house.

Relating with other people is easy for me on a mental front, and on an emotional front. I can figure most anyone out, and get them to connect with me easily. However, me actually feeling connected with others is another matter entirely. I am intrinsically fascinated with how people work, and have gone to great lengths to "figure out" human nature. To make sense of behavior and understand on a grander scale why people do what they do. I get it, and as a consequence I can "read" people quite quickly and quite well. This is due to my scorpio/8th house influences. My mercury is in gemini in the 8th house so my mind is quick and deep so I can sort this stuff out quickly.

However, it doesn't allow me to connect with people, or to feel as one with them. I simply understand them. On a friendship level it's hard. Over the years I have learned one of the most efficient ways for me to connect with someone is through physical contact. The one thing that makes my skin crawl and makes neverous. I've resigned to the fact that when it comes to friends I am largely uncomfortable with this. with romantic interests though, if I just simply hold them (or visa versa) and be present. Looking at each other, just thinking. I connect. It sort of forces me to break down all my walls and they don't matter anymore.

The mind for aspergers individuals both our best tool and worst enemy. Mine in particular is so active all the time because of my gemini influences. I've learned though, it blocks my emotional side (which is quite strong, stronger than my mind in fact). I have to do thing that force my mind to stop thinking, analyzing, and to just be present to feel and connect with others. As paradoxial as it is.

For you, you have mercury in pisces conjunct saturn in the 8th. They're also square pluto. This is a really tough set. It's going to make it feel like communication is just flat out impossible and illogical. Sort of like feeling like there is mud in your brain. Mercury is debilitated in Pisces, and saturn restricts and slows it, and pluto zaps of it of it's impact and power. Simply out, communication and using the mind is not a strong point. At least in a way you can easily share with others. Talking might just not feel natural. The thing is... that's ok. There are more ways to communicate and get to know each other than just communication through speech. As I said with myself, if I talk (and I talk a lot) I don't feel emotional and I don't connect. The one thing I am so good at and feel safe with, blocks. I've had to learn that if I try to force it and refine it, it makes it worse.

Try just being present with people you like or want to get to know. While I have a hard time getting it myself because I am so verbally oriented, you likely would do well with friends and romantic interests that are more taciturn, and much less forceful with speech. Someone who has a more subtle depth to them. A silent puzzle if you will. Your 8th house will love that, and so will your mercury.

There's gonna sort of be a paradox associated with you. You're going to be drawn to individuals who have a very strong, dominating presence to them. You like that aura of power and strength. However, those sorts of people will very, very quickly wear you out and drive you into the ground. Yet, if you are with someone who is gentle, and peaceful, you'll feel bored and like there is something missing and eventually just leave them behind. You're also drawn to people whom you just can't quite seem to figure out. There one step out of reach and out of touch. That sort of mystery really appeals to you. However, it's void of connection, and unsatisfying to your needs, so it will never be fulfilling. Really, you would work best with an individual who is certain of themselves (because so often you are not). These types of people are often seen as strong, but not overbearing.

As far as career choice, that's actually easy: determine what you love, what gives you fulfillment, and make it into a career.

Last edited: