Manipulating energy to attract people

Syriani

As long as I can remember Ive been able to walk into a room and send this kind of frequency or vibration to attract people. I have always been able to feel other peoples energy and the energy in a room, and when there are a lot of agitated people around me I cant handle it. I am very intuitive about people and can tell them just what they need to hear in a time of hurt or confusion.
Ive always had a really hard time falling in love with people though. People fall in love with me quick and ive broken alot of hearts. Believe me, if I could fall in love with them I could. I feel like I make them feel a certain way they have never felt before because I give off this certain energy. And I think maybe the people pleasing side of me is more concerned about weather they love me or not, maybe I measure my self worth if they fall in love with me? Recently, Ive given it all up. I realized what I was doing and now I just want to connect with someone if 'its' there or not. But karma has come given me a good *** kicking because I recently fell for a man who completely and utterly broke my heart. He lied to me, hurt me and decieved me. The worst part of it was that I never saw it coming, I always know when Im being lied to, and I was blind to it. He ended up leaving me and going back to his previous relationship. Coincidentally, so did the most recent guy I was dating, he went back to his ex. Holy ****! I have never been rejected in my life and now that im letting my guard down and allowing love in im getting destroyed.
My chart has a **** load of 'learning through relationships' aspects but I also have some very ****** aspects dealing with relationships. Damned if I do damned if I dont.
Does anyone else have anything similar to this happen to them? Or any advice? Right now in my life im trying to forget men all together...

Im adding my chart, I think it says im effed.

Attachments

• FAH.jpg
    FAH.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 59

StillOne

As long as I can remember Ive been able to walk into a room and send this kind of frequency or vibration to attract people. I have always been able to feel other peoples energy and the energy in a room, and when there are a lot of agitated people around me I cant handle it. I am very intuitive about people and can tell them just what they need to hear in a time of hurt or confusion.
I'm not completely sure, but I would pin all of the above on your Moon in Pisces. There is a good chance that Moon is in the 12th house. However, in the example you gave, the 11th house would work as well. In addition to other aspects, it receives a trine from your chart ruler Venus which is conjunct Saturn in Scorpio. I would think you to be very sensitive/intuitive/psychic etc. due to the strength of these placements in water signs.

Ive always had a really hard time falling in love with people though. People fall in love with me quick and ive broken alot of hearts. Believe me, if I could fall in love with them I could. I feel like I make them feel a certain way they have never felt before because I give off this certain energy. And I think maybe the people pleasing side of me is more concerned about weather they love me or not, maybe I measure my self worth if they fall in love with me? Recently, Ive given it all up. I realized what I was doing and now I just want to connect with someone if 'its' there or not. But karma has come given me a good *** kicking because I recently fell for a man who completely and utterly broke my heart. He lied to me, hurt me and decieved me. The worst part of it was that I never saw it coming, I always know when Im being lied to, and I was blind to it. He ended up leaving me and going back to his previous relationship. Coincidentally, so did the most recent guy I was dating, he went back to his ex. Holy ****! I have never been rejected in my life and now that im letting my guard down and allowing love in im getting destroyed.
Karma is a very valid concept I feel. However, we do have to experience all of this in order to evolve and further the growth of our soul. I know how you feel as I've experienced much of the same and am currently in the same boat. Take this time to really focus on yourself and understanding where you are going etc.

This process may have been necessary in order to "awaken" that sensitive Moon nature even more. Pisces Moon in the 12th is an interesting position. However, you'll need to read up on if it's in the 11th or 12th and play around with different house systems to see what fits (Whole sign, equal house, koch, etc)

My chart has a **** load of 'learning through relationships' aspects but I also have some very ****** aspects dealing with relationships. Damned if I do damned if I dont.
Does anyone else have anything similar to this happen to them? Or any advice? Right now in my life im trying to forget men all together...

Im adding my chart, I think it says im effed.
When I looked at your chart in another post the first thing I noticed was your Libra Sun/Merc conjunction that is Quincunx to your Moon. The Quincunx aspect is imperative for you to understand IMO. You see with this aspect, it's as if your thinking nature and essence/ego does not see your feeling nature. It's a bit of a difficult concept to understand. It's not that they do not relate (like a square for example), it's as if the Moon in relation to your Sun just doesn't exist! This poses a problem in that when you are "thinking" in your Libra nature sometimes you don't know how you feel. That's why a lot of people say that the Quincunx requires an adjustment. It is also why they say it tends to compartmentalize. Also, I think, this is why the Huber school of astrology says that the Quincunx (aka Inconjunct) is a "thinking" aspect. In order for you to integrate how you feel, you must think about how to make this happen. This is very powerful as you get to explore yourself in order to connect in a deeper way.

Study your Piscean Moon and understand the aspects it receives. I think you'll come to a deeper understanding of your nature.

Syriani

StillOne- Yes you are right, my Pisces is in my 11th house. And I have always been intuitive about everyone around me. Just not myself(this is the way it goes,aye?). Told a friend she was pregnant the morning she found out. I help people with physical ailments based off of intuition only, help people make career choices and I can pin down the things that emotionally that hold them back in their life.
You are absolutely dead on about me not knowing how I feel. Everyone tells me to follow my heart or my intuition and I say "I just dont know how I feel!" so in my libra style I go weighing each side and the pros and cons for weeks on end until I get so sick of thinking about it I make some sort of reckless decision. Its like, without the heart the head does nothing but weigh and weigh and weigh. Its quite irritating because I know how others feel often without them saying a word and yet I dont know how I feel? But, the lesson in this is to try to meditate and stay in the moment as often as possible. When you keep your 'higher self' and vibration high you tend to make more intuitive choices, and when you place all your decisions in your head you become more and more lost within the question.
I do believe maybe having my heart broken was a good thing. When we realize pain and allow ourselves to feel it we become deeper and more empathetic people. I know I have alot to go through in this life when it comes to people and love and relationships. I would love someday to be able to love someone back and we must love ourselves first.
Thank you so much for your response, I will do some studying on the things you suggested. I really appreciate it!

Saturnian

Well basically...when no one hates you and everyone likes you it's kind of suspicious.So I get it you were never honest with them,telling someone what they want to hear isn't good...cause it's not always what they need to hear.You were never rejected before cause you never put down your guard,you were hiding behind the person everyone liked and everyone agreed with despite the fact that you might not agree with them in return.Plus they didn't like you for the real you,they only liked you for who you appeared to be by trying to please them.
Falling in love makes one vulnerable and probably you showed that person your real self,you let him into your very own personal space.So yes,when rejected for the real you it meant to hurt,that coupled with your inexperience concerning rejections and it makes it even more painful.But you won't die,maybe it was a lesson to be learnt for the future that it is not nice to deceive people into thinking you are something you are not just so you can cover up your own insecurities.Maybe it's time for you to deal with them head on.

Syriani

Well basically...when no one hates you and everyone likes you it's kind of suspicious.So I get it you were never honest with them,telling someone what they want to hear isn't good...cause it's not always what they need to hear.You were never rejected before cause you never put down your guard,you were hiding behind the person everyone liked and everyone agreed with despite the fact that you might not agree with them in return.Plus they didn't like you for the real you,they only liked you for who you appeared to be by trying to please them.
Falling in love makes one vulnerable and probably you showed that person your real self,you let him into your very own personal space.So yes,when rejected for the real you it meant to hurt,that coupled with your inexperience concerning rejections and it makes it even more painful.But you won't die,maybe it was a lesson to be learnt for the future that it is not nice to deceive people into thinking you are something you are not just so you can cover up your own insecurities.Maybe it's time for you to deal with them head on.

Your exactly right. I think im learning exactly what I need to learn. And when those 'deceptions' were going on I didnt even realize I was doing it till years later. All I knew was that these people wanted to be with me and I didnt want to be with them. We all function off of a sub conscience motherboard and it takes alot of soul searching to figure what that motherboard is. Like I said, getting hurt is good because it makes us more empathetic and deep.

Saturnian

Your exactly right. I think im learning exactly what I need to learn. And when those 'deceptions' were going on I didnt even realize I was doing it till years later. All I knew was that these people wanted to be with me and I didnt want to be with them. We all function off of a sub conscience motherboard and it takes alot of soul searching to figure what that motherboard is. Like I said, getting hurt is good because it makes us more empathetic and deep.
I think the way you view this break up or however you want to call it is pretty good,cause not everyone learns something...some people repeat the same behavior until they've been shot down quite a few times.
So I hope you recover just fine and cope with your insecurities.

Syriani

I think the way you view this break up or however you want to call it is pretty good,cause not everyone learns something...some people repeat the same behavior until they've been shot down quite a few times.
So I hope you recover just fine and cope with your insecurities.

Thank you!