T-square solution, please.

Hello everyone,
I have some problems about my natal chart and I need your advice. :smile:
- How can I resolve my two cardinal T-squares ?
I sense the power of them when I fall in love with someone, especially venus square uranus, it like a push-pull relationship, I hate it so much when this problem arise.

- What are my dominant planets ? Mercury and Jupiter,right ?

All advices are appreciate, thanks in advance. :smile:

My chart is attached below.

astro_2gw_01_dxdy.39673.1250.jpg

RosieOne

To balance the T Square you need to focus on Cancer 5th House activities, like have a baby!

No. Forget that.

There are all sorts of ways to express Cancer 5th House energy, having a kid is just one of them. Throwing wonderful parties, or working with kids, or cooking as an expressive art, or giving psychic readings to your friends, or doing community theater - or generally nurturing your circles with kindness and coziness.

ros3lani

I have problem with cardinal T-squares too.

rosieone is right, to balance, see the sign that be the 'missing wheel'. and it is cancer.

and since the cancer is ruled by the moon, you can look at your moon. your moon is in aries in the second house

so, maybe, to solve your cardinal T-square, you may do something that have a connection with wealth and emotion/feeling. maybe do something that emotionally satisfied while also give possession satisfaction.

for dominant planet, use astro to know it.

I'm sorry for my not so profesional interpretation and my english

I'm still beginner in astrology interpretation. But I hope it help you

Cheers,
:3

RosieOne

I would call you a Neptunian, Pluto/Mars sort of person. Pisces Rising folk are here to bring spirit and unity, non-dualistic awareness - minstrels, poets, troubadores, psychics, magicians and spirtual teachers. Your ruling planet is Neptune, which is the arrow in the bow of that T Square.

Meanwhile you have Pluto in the 8th House in Scorpio, connected into a stellium with Mars and your Sun, in Scorpio. This makes you a mega, cosmic, Scorpio - very Plutonic person.

Put together, among other things, you are a very sexy person.

Not all oppositions and squares are bad. In fact none of them are bad, if you learn how to work them. When you get old like me, it is your squares and oppositions that you will look back on with pride. Trines we tend to take for granted. We don't have to work for them, so of course, we aren't as proud of them in hindsight.

And sometimes oppositions and squares are wonderful! Like other people pray for your type of T Square!

Your Aries Moon in the 2nd House is married to Venus in Libra in the 8th - a passionate, deeply felt love of nature and art and adventure and harmony, magic, sex and the occult. Oh well.

This is "challenged" by Neptune in Capricorn in the 11th (and Uranus and North Node in Cap in the 10th) which means you have a cosmic, amazing imagination! And you need to take it out into the world (NN in Cap in the 10th), not a hide at home life. Express yourself.

Your imagination/magic/art/ career should be aimed at children or at helping adults nurture themselves and have fun. Or helping adults be better parents, or doing art that nourishes - fabric art, cooking, catering, parties - psychic readings, or any other Cancer 5th House sort of thing.

ros3lani is very right about how, since the Moon rules Cancer, your Moon in Aries in the 2nd House is a key helper. Getting out into nature, going hiking or sailing, or exploring ala Aries, is good for you, at the very least.

I can see you exploring (Aries) for treasure (2nd House) in the form of old junk (Cancer) that is valuable (2nd House) and fun (5th House) - or can be made so (T Square).

I'm sorry for replying you VERY VERY late. :sad: I had a very busy week and I just had a chance to logged in two days ago.

I have problem with cardinal T-squares too.

rosieone is right, to balance, see the sign that be the 'missing wheel'. and it is cancer.

and since the cancer is ruled by the moon, you can look at your moon. your moon is in aries in the second house

so, maybe, to solve your cardinal T-square, you may do something that have a connection with wealth and emotion/feeling. maybe do something that emotionally satisfied while also give possession satisfaction.

for dominant planet, use astro to know it.

I'm sorry for my not so profesional interpretation and my english

I'm still beginner in astrology interpretation. But I hope it help you

Cheers,

Thank you for your advice, as I said before, all advices are appreciated. :smile: I like to hear and absorb others' opinion because I believe that every useful thought will broaden my horizon.

If you don't mind me asking, what about your T-square, how it affects your life?

Astro.com is reported that my dominant planets is Mars (99.0 %) and it is followed by Pluto (93.6 %). But I've read somewhere that the dominant planet is the planet which conjunct an angle, then I have no idea what is a right method to find a dominant planet.

I have a question here (just curious ), I wonder why you say that my moon is in the 2nd house ? I think it's in the first house and the interpretation of moon in the first house suit me well.

I'm a novice too, and sorry for my English, I'm not a native English speaker. :)

I would call you a Neptunian, Pluto/Mars sort of person. Pisces Rising folk are here to bring spirit and unity, non-dualistic awareness - minstrels, poets, troubadores, psychics, magicians and spirtual teachers. Your ruling planet is Neptune, which is the arrow in the bow of that T Square.

Meanwhile you have Pluto in the 8th House in Scorpio, connected into a stellium with Mars and your Sun, in Scorpio. This makes you a mega, cosmic, Scorpio - very Plutonic person.

Put together, among other things, you are a very sexy person.

Not all oppositions and squares are bad. In fact none of them are bad, if you learn how to work them. When you get old like me, it is your squares and oppositions that you will look back on with pride. Trines we tend to take for granted. We don't have to work for them, so of course, we aren't as proud of them in hindsight.

And sometimes oppositions and squares are wonderful! Like other people pray for your type of T Square!

Your Aries Moon in the 2nd House is married to Venus in Libra in the 8th - a passionate, deeply felt love of nature and art and adventure and harmony, magic, sex and the occult. Oh well.

This is "challenged" by Neptune in Capricorn in the 11th (and Uranus and North Node in Cap in the 10th) which means you have a cosmic, amazing imagination! And you need to take it out into the world (NN in Cap in the 10th), not a hide at home life. Express yourself.

Your imagination/magic/art/ career should be aimed at children or at helping adults nurture themselves and have fun. Or helping adults be better parents, or doing art that nourishes - fabric art, cooking, catering, parties - psychic readings, or any other Cancer 5th House sort of thing.

ros3lani is very right about how, since the Moon rules Cancer, your Moon in Aries in the 2nd House is a key helper. Getting out into nature, going hiking or sailing, or exploring ala Aries, is good for you, at the very least.

I can see you exploring (Aries) for treasure (2nd House) in the form of old junk (Cancer) that is valuable (2nd House) and fun (5th House) - or can be made so (T Square).

Thank you for your advice ! I can see the other side of the coin about my problem now.

Yes, when people first meet me, they always think that I'm a gentle, innocence, weak-willed and head-in-the-clouds girl - A neptunian type, although I have a Scorpionic eyes. But deep inside I really know that I'm a Plutonian person. However, I prefer to keep 'a Pisces mask' outside because I don't want people afraid of me if I show my true self.

But I have a question, likes Ros3lani's. Why do you say that my moon is in the second and my Venus is in the eighth ? I understand the Neptune's case, because it's near the 11th cusp. Please elaborate on this.

Last edited:

shadow moon

Banned
Hello everyone,
I have some problems about my natal chart and I need your advice. :smile:
- How can I resolve my two cardinal T-squares ?
I sense the power of them when I fall in love with someone, especially venus square uranus, it like a push-pull relationship, I hate it so much when this problem arise.

well Pluto is transiting Capricorn and you have N.node and Uranus at 10 and 11 degrees, so it`s going to get fixed sooner than you think, it will be a karmic transit for you

Saturn is also transiting your natal Sun and Pluto, which is anything except fun

- What are my dominant planets ? Mercury and Jupiter,right ?

All advices are appreciate, thanks in advance. :smile:

your strongest planets are Uranus, Venus and Jupiter ... I added a chart to that, you can find it astrodienst as "color horoscope"

Attachments

• Dxdys_planetary.strength.png
    Dxdys_planetary.strength.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 24

ros3lani

If you don't mind me asking, what about your T-square, how it affects your life?

My T-square? umm, well. I'm still on my way to interpret it to be more clearly. My T-sqare is cardinal and thick. Have many squares. >_<

So far, my T-square makes me quite impulsive. Push me with an urge to search 'Who Am I? What should I do with my life?' Push me with a thinking that, I feel I have to be someone important and popular, while in the other side, I'm bit shy and not very confident.

I guess, T-square do bring quite a lot of confusion, but in the other side, it push us to do something to overcome it. asap. hahaha. (well, I guess that bcoz my aries mc)

I think, many people born 89-90ish have T-square...

You can see my chart here : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58029

I'm very glad if you can give your opinion too :D

I have a question here (just curious ), I wonder why you say that my moon is in the 2nd house ? I think it's in the first house and the interpretation of moon in the first house suit me well.

this is something I'm still confuse because, ascendant mean 1st house, so aries should be your 2nd house. but in the chart, your moon indeed is in 1st house (I'm sorry I didnt notice the small number in the center of the chart >_<)

This is why I first said that your moon is in 2nd

Forgive. I just followed along but, you are very right, Aries Moon in 1st House opposite Venus in Libra 7th. A warrior, brave heart, attracted to one on one relationships. Check out this site: http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/venus-in-7th-house.html

Thanks for the link and don't worry about it, RosieOne. :biggrin:

Personally, I dislike my Arian moon because it makes me immediately show fiery emotion especially when I'm angry. If possible, I would like to have my moon in Saggi or Cappy. Particularly Cappy, they're good at putting up a poker face.

You're right about attracting to one on one relationship. I don't like talking in a group or in front of class, the latter is a very nervous situation. I ran away from it many times when I was in high school. :sad:
^
^
I think it's because my 11th house Saturn which make me feel isolated from people, even too withdrawal from them. I've had this feeling since I was a little child until now. It's another my unsolved problem that I have to overcome.

I know it's off the topic, anyway, thanks again for your kindness. :smile:

well Pluto is transiting Capricorn and you have N.node and Uranus at 10 and 11 degrees, so it`s going to get fixed sooner than you think, it will be a karmic transit for you

You are right, Pluto will completely control my T-square on December 31 (tr. Pluto conjunct my Uranus, square my moon and Venus.) I wonder what Pluto will bring ? But I hope my T-square will get fixed very soon.

Saturn is also transiting your natal Sun and Pluto, which is anything except fun

That's what I very worry about. Due to my Pluto is in Scorpio and in the 8th house- house of transformation and death. And transit Saturn (it represents limitation, bad luck, authority figures, father ) conjunct it, I worry that it will bring some of unpleasant situations to my life. What do you think ? Please share your opinion. :)

ros3lani

Hello ScorpPisces

I dont really know or, well, I dont know anything about transit X)

But, imo, for me, astrology is best for something pyschological. About ourself. I mean, we are long term and transit is shortterm. I have difficulties to explain this. I hope you understand. It is like, day to day prediction is, yea, too many aspects that make the accuracy is somewhat not so acurrate (?)

Though,me myself still find its fun to know daily horoscope. (in astrodienst, the one that synchronize with our birth data)

what i want to say is, I think its better to know our weakness and streght throuhgh astrology and use it as our information to be better person and make our beautiful path.

and since nothing really happen in 21-12-12, I think there's nothing happen too in 31 december in ur life. pluto my have some control on our t square, but well, actually, I think you yourself that fully have control for yourself.

though me myself have some problem with self control >_< but well, at least, we always be able to try, try and try

Cheers,

RosieOne

That's what I very worry about. Due to my Pluto is in Scorpio and in the 8th house- house of transformation and death. And transit Saturn (it represents limitation, bad luck, authority figures, father ) conjunct it, I worry that it will bring some of unpleasant situations to my life. What do you think ? Please share your opinion.

After a lifetime of using astrology to help me navigate my life I reached some boundaries and commitments, to myself and also about the art of being an astrologer. My experience, for instance, is that it is a total waste of time to scare yourself about upcoming transits. And I will go further to say that I feel strongly that it is a mis-use of astrology.

If you are going to be a good doctor, you don't fear blood and guts. If you are a good therapist, you don't fear people's phobias. If you are going to be a good astrologer, you do not fear transits. We all got transits. We all go through stuff all the time. Get use to it.

Particularly with Saturn transits which are about overcoming our FEARS! Don't fear Saturn, rather find the humor. You know you have mastered a Saturn transit if you can keep your sense of humor, because you refuse to practice FEAR.

Saturn transits are also about growing up. Do you want to grow up? If you are acting like a grown up, Saturn transits reward you, they don't punish you. If you need to grow up, well...what is so bad about that? Go for it.

And Pluto transits, you can't control them anyway. All you can do is dive deep and avoid any tendency to go into avoidance and denial. Let the old go, and the new come in. You are not alone, Pluto transits impact whole generations, actually everyone alive. They aren't personal. Like the fact that there are few jobs out there right now isn't your fault. It isn't personal. It impacts your life, probably, but it impacts eveyone else's life too.

Last edited:
And Pluto transits, you can't control them anyway. All you can do is dive deep and avoid any tendency to go into avoidance and denial. Let the old go, and the new come in.

You are right, both tr. Pluto square Moon and Venus make me obsessed with the person I felt in love long ago. (about 9 years ) I have suppressed this feeling many times since last year. But as you said, I can't control it anymore. Pluto makes me search through my deepest feeling in my heart, makes me obsessed with many memories about that person, etc.

But, at last, I realize that I must let this go, keep it as a good memory.

About Saturn tr., you make me think about this planet in more meaningful way, Saturn teaches me to overcome the fear instead of getting scared of it. Thanks ! :smile:

RosieOne

Pluto makes me search through my deepest feeling in my heart, makes me obsessed with many memories about that person, etc.

Once you have loved someone, you will always love them, even when that love turns to hate - because you couldn't feel hate if you never cared. And few of us get through life without experiencing a broken heart - and those who do luck out may not be as lucky as they imagine. One day someone you love will die. One day you will die. Painful, yet would you have it any other way? Even if you could have it any other way?

I am talking Pluto talk here. And Scorpio too. Embracing life, all of life, passionately, fearlessly, and really feeling. Not numbing. not avoiding.

Refusing to live your life chasing after happiness and running from pain - that is what Pluto blesses us with. REAL yummy life, no matter what the circumstances.Bitter-Sweet.

Saturn teaches me to overcome the fear instead of getting scared of it.

Yes, yes, yes. Also Saturn transits can actually be great times to make commitments, like get married or buy a house, or get your resume out there, or have a child. Especially if you have been commitment phobic, but generally speaking too. My daughter's Saturn is conjunct my Moon and her daughter's Saturn, my grand daughter, is conjunct my daughter's Sun. Which is to say we had babies during Saturn transits, which means our daughters are our teachers in many ways.

RosieOne, I'm glad to hear that and thanks for your insightful comment ! :)

Umm, may I ask you something, for the sake of knowledge ?

About transit aspects.

-Are square and opposition aspects make inner or outer tension which drive us to confront any situation like natal aspects ?

-Are trine and sextile aspects want us to do something to make things happen ? It isn't a type of ' waiting for a lottery to fall into your lap ', is it ?

RosieOne

Yes again. Basically you need to work your Natal Trines and Sextiles (or not), where your Squares and Oppositions are the things that are up in your face and hard to ignore.

But the most important part - it turns out as astrologers actually start doing real research - is that two planets are connected - no matter how they are connected.

For example, whether your Mercury and Venus are Trined or Sextiled or Squared or in Opposition, or even Inconjunct, you still have a wonderful imagination and a way with words. With a Trine you can take it all for granted and with a Square, your Venus/Mercury connection will be front and center and hard to ignore.

Not everyone is blessed with any Venus/Mercury connection. But say they have a Mercury/Saturn connection instead. Whether it is a Square or Trine, they still have that connection making it more challenging for them to find words and giving them more serious, sensible, concrete ways of thinking.

Last edited: