Are you highly sensitive? Or not

Moog

I don't have any death-by-shrimp allergies, but I have found through lab tests that I am not supposed to eat basically everything tasty there is, eggs, milk, wheat, coffee, sugar. I have a limited diet, but I can break the rules occationally. Not for long though.

My digestion is really really sensitive, if I go off my diet for a couple days, I pay for it with stomach aches. I've been this way ever since I was a kid.

I have extreeme! issues with crowds, especially in enclosed spaces, like malls, classrooms, churches an movie theatres. I don't have a problem with people themselves, but in crowds, I start to feel sick. I didn't figure this out for a long time, why I didn't like these places. I can't handle music concerts at all.

I go through phases of extreeme fear, panic attacks that are quite difficult. I simply cannot handle when a person intentionally bangs things around the workplace, even if they aren't angry. If I hear a pot or a dish clank, or a door slam intentionally, I am instantly in fight or flight mode and have lost all ability to function by the third or fourth loud noise

I will get a migrane and nausea if someone in front or even meters away from me has smoked menthol cigs, or has strong laundry scented clothing, or perfume, even exhaust fumes make me sick. Painting anything requires I must take time off to rest, otherwise I get sick from the fumes.

Otherwize, I too am very sensitive to touch, but touch of the negative kind, such as someone startling me from behind, or hugging me with tension in their bodies.

Other fight or flight mode triggers are someone attacking me physically (duh) or wagging a finger in my face (instant fight or flight) or seeing someone else being attacked including animals. (Instantly I see red) I can handle non-violent injuries though. Love to play savior. Blood is no problem.

I am extreemely sensitive to other people's negativity. It does control my life. I can't just take verbal or emotional abuse like some people. Even complaining about nothing in particular, or another person. And even the slightest feeling that I am being manipulated or attacked sends me into terror equal to physical pain for days.

I am a fast healer, and physically strong constitution..I am small but actually quite strong.

I am terribly allergic to cats and cat dander, and any home that has a lot of smoke or dust in (especially pot smoke I cannot stand for a second)

I have had to exit buildings many times due to fumes, dust or smells. I break into hives easily and my eyes turn red. It was really bad growing up. Pollen and grass I am ok tho!

I just re-checked out your chart, and you have a Moon/Saturn conjunction in Scorpio. I imagine that's challenging.

Otherwise I am a fighter person, and I would say I can handle emotional sensitivity, but I repress the effects and feel tension in my body for days later. My mind and body are closely connected.

Well you do have Mars in Leo right up front in the first, hence 'fighter person'

And Saturn on the moon would fit for repression. I remember I used to really stifle all my body language. I didn't like people knowing how I was feeling. Also have Moon/Saturn.

Moog

Maybe I'll speak generally for a minute.

What I think are some signatures of this kind of sensitivity are problems with the Moon, often related to Saturn aspecting or associating, and it seems like Mercury too. Mercury/Moon conjunctions and oppositions seem to be a sign of mental/emotional tension.

Rahu with the moon appears to amplify a persons emotional experience. Turns the amps up to 11.

Bina

Well, I ticked all the boxes.. already knew about being highly sensitive..
I think all the water signs can be very sensitive, also strong Neptune - it dissolves the boundaries between self and others..
My chart : Pisces ascendant + 3 planets (Chiron, Saturn, Venus conjunction) in Pisces, lots of Neptune aspects, Neptune conjunct SN in Scorpio..

Moog, you might have a point about Moon-Mercury aspects, they tend to affect the nervous system , I have a close opposition of those two as well.

StillOne

Hi Moog,
I don't have any Moon Saturn aspects. However, I do have a tight inconjunct between my Moon and Merc. Also, I have a Moon Venus opposition by parallel. Venus is conjunct Neptune. Also, Chiron opposes my Sun/Ur conjunction.

I'll repost my chart if you want Moog.

Moog

Hi Moog,
I don't have any Moon Saturn aspects. However, I do have a tight inconjunct between my Moon and Merc. Also, I have a Moon Venus opposition by parallel. Venus is conjunct Neptune. Also, Chiron opposes my Sun/Ur conjunction.

I'll repost my chart if you want Moog.

Yes, please, StillOne. Actually I noticed the edit you made on your post, and I was going to send you a PM about it.

Bina

Hi again,
I feel there are different kinds of sensitivities corresponding to different aspects or indicators in a chart.

Strong placements (such as Sun, Moon, Asc., chart ruler or a stellium) in water signs and/or houses and/or strong Neptune aspects can make someone sensitive to others moods and feelings and to energies in the environment as well. Perception tends to be mostly on a feeling level, one gets flooded by impressions and can be like a psychic sponge and absorb all kinds of things from one's environment.

Moon-Mercury aspects -especially the stressful ones- sensitize one's nervous system, so one easily gets overloaded by sensory input such as loud noises, bright lights, etc. which can jar the nervous system.

Moon-Saturn can be sensitive in their reactions to other people, they feel easily rejected or hurt and may be prone to withdraw.

:innocent: just my ideas..

Sanaqua

Highly sensitive. More than 14 points.

Aquarius Sun, Cancer Moon. Taurus AC. Moon opposite to Neptune (3rd-9th axis)

Moog

Here ya go! Just fyi, I'll prob take down this post in the next couple of days so hopfully you can gather the info you need sooner rather than later. Thx!

Cheers, I've programmed your details into my software, thanks a lot :)

I had a look earlier, and your chart seems a bit of a conundrum in terms of 'sensitivity', but I like a challenge :whistling:

StillOne

I had a look earlier, and your chart seems a bit of a conundrum in terms of 'sensitivity', but I like a challenge :whistling:

Oh, there was something I didn't share in my previous post that may produce this sensitivity.... and I was going to tell you now, but since you like a challenge I'll be patient. :biggrin:

Moog

I appear to have answered more than 14 questions and am highly sensitive.

This is very true. I am extremely sensitive to many things. Especially caffiene.

Like me (and a few others in this thread), you have a Saturn/Moon conjunction. This time in a Saturn ruled sign

MaeMae

Banned
i answered yes to all questions, but some were double-idiot questions already answered.
lately, i have all 12 antennas operating 24-7 and it's annoying. at first i thought i was losing my mind or pre~menopausal, but seriously, lately i've been recognizing peoples thoughts. complete strangers.
people have been coming to me when i walk down the street and in grocery line and even on porch, and they are breaking down, crying and having all kind of emotions.
it has become weird.
sun-nept square
moon-pluto/nn square
merc-uranus opp
merc-neptune square
venus pisces
chiron/s node conj pisces in 8th
prog sun pisces
prog merc pisces

it's all very distasteful to my jup-saturn cap in 6th and leo rising, moon in gemini & sun aquarius. however, i am not losing my mind. i'm tuning in to all kinds of bizarre non empiracle truths.

Moog

Oh, there was something I didn't share in my previous post that may produce this sensitivity.... and I was going to tell you now, but since you like a challenge I'll be patient. :biggrin:

I think I mentioned in another thread that I had your birth time wrong. which is corrected now.

So we have Moon in the 12th, which is usually considered a weak place for any planet.

Sidereally, the constellation is Taurus.

The Venus opposition is very interesting, because Venus aspecting her own house is a mark of strength, and tenants within that house should benefit.

However, Venus is a natural enemy of the moon, and an opposition configuration only heightens any tension in the relationship.

I can't seem to pick my way through the Indian scriptures to find a ruling that would put us straight on this matter, and provide a definite understanding of how to interpret these effects.

I'm also not sure how to square the seeming contradiction of planets being exalted in enemy constellations, where usually a planet is considered to be weak in an enemy's domain.

Still have a lot of study and observation to go. :whistling:

We also find Mercury and Mars in a hostile opposition by sign.

Last edited:

letsriot

not at all. i have no water in my chart except for pluto in scorpio. in fact i have been told often i am not sensitive ENOUGH.

sag rising
aquarius sun
aries moon