synodic cycle

grant12

hello I was wondering if someone could assist me . I am trying to locate a programme that will allow me to do synodic cycle calculations , maybe something like solar fire or similar . as an example this is what I am trying to do . let's say on a certain date Helio Mars and Saturn have an angular distance of 72 degrees . what I am trying to do is to progress just those two planets to the date where they will be square or 90 degrees at 162 degrees of seperation and then 120 degrees when they will be at 12 degrees seperation and so on to 360 degrees where they will be 72 degrees thanks

JUPITERASC

hello I was wondering if someone could assist me . I am trying to locate a programme that will allow me to do synodic cycle calculations , maybe something like solar fire or similar . as an example this is what I am trying to do . let's say on a certain date Helio Mars and Saturn have an angular distance of 72 degrees . what I am trying to do is to progress just those two planets to the date where they will be square or 90 degrees at 162 degrees of seperation and then 120 degrees when they will be at 12 degrees seperation and so on to 360 degrees where they will be 72 degrees thanks
image-7.jpg

29e166d4c9721aaa5c19151dd941dfc8.jpg

JUPITERASC

One of the major astrological transits of the current month
is the conjunction between the Sun
the exalted Sun in the TROPICAL sign of Aries

and
Jupiter ingressing Tropical Aries :)
This is a big moment

because
this effectively BEGINS A NEW TROPICAL SYNODIC CYCLE between Jupiter and the Sun :)

Washington DC 26 April 2023 - A NEW TROPICAL SYNODIC CYCLE between Jupiter and the Sun

horoscope-chart5__radix_26-4-2023_07-22.png

Last edited: