Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-28-2014, 02:31 AM

Was I adopted?

There is something shady going on and no one is telling me Why do people send me post cards with different birth dates and at one point (all are consistently sent 10 days after my birthday wishing me a happy birthday on that day), I asked my dad, and he says 'I don't know what you're talking about'. He joked about me being adopted before...
I wonder if my birth time is even correct as I'm starting to question it...but...
Was I adopted?

How does one check for this? 1st house? 4th and 5th? 5th symbolizes childbirth correct? Jupiter there, Ruler of Pisces is combust... what could that mean?
The moon is also in the 6th.

ANSWER: NO

Last edited by Bunraku; 06-07-2015 at 09:48 PM.
Unread 07-28-2014, 08:54 AM

Re: Was I adopted?

Hi,

interesting chart - i like this kind of almost criminal investigation...
I think the answer could well bE YES...!

THERE Are several testimonies, that point in this direction...
1. Querent
is shown by JUP in 5th of children but in different sign...
Jup is combust by the sun, which rules the 6th of evil from others...
Also JUP has just left exaltation... in cancer...
the moon is under sunbeamsso also very weak and in the 6th...

I see MercL4 as your "parents"
merc is peregrine and by this the perfect match for people playing tricks.. or lying...
also merc is exalting JUP/You now exaltation is said to implay exaguration...
so looks like parents love you, but there thing are not that perfect as it looks like...

Jup in beginning of Leo is also on nebulous stars Asselus, which confirms the foggy situation...
merc a gain is on pollux, how was one of the twins, so the doubl motiv again...

Uranus in the first also indicates surprises....

Thats it for now,

Please supply feedback!

the best!
T. all the way from germany
The Following User Says Thank You to Lillytoday For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (07-28-2014)
Unread 07-28-2014, 09:11 AM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

I would go with a no.

Jupiter, you, is weak and under the Sun's beams. I tend to think that it signifies clouded judgement on your part.

The 4th house would normally rule your (birth) parents, so I am using it for them, and the turned 4th house (the radical 7th) to rule your parents by adoption. They share the same significator, which implies that they are the same.

The Moon is VOC, which normally means that nothing is going to come out of the question. I'll take it to mean that there is nothing out of the ordinary in your situation. But I noticed it separates from a square with Saturn, which rules the 12th house; the house of hidden enemies. Saturn is in Scorpio. This could imply some sort of secret but it could also represent anguish and anxiety.

There may or may not be a secret being kept from you, but I don't think it has to do with you being adopted. How about you look for hard evidence, like pictures from your birth day in the hospital or something? Maybe you'll find a clue there.
Bunraku (07-28-2014)
Unread 07-28-2014, 07:23 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

na not getting a yes on this

moon void - rumor is false
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (07-29-2014)
Unread 07-29-2014, 03:00 AM

Thanks all you three!
Lillytoday, I thought there is some nebulous stuff going on, but as SummerJoy said, I've clouded judgment. I've decided to wonder about it now since I'm on a website that's heavily based on birth data. I'll take SummerJoy's advice and also I'll ask them about my past, but I'll expect some half answers. My dad drives me insane because we think very differently and we can't really get on the same wavelength, so oh boy...

I have a chart for my birth date and 'theoretical me' birthdate, both have Neptune in 1st, so it's a bit blurry on that respect (which added fuel to my doubts). I was wondering where the birthday dates from the post cards are coming from.

I'll take Tikana's answer as final. Can't deny the VoC.
Unread 07-29-2014, 03:14 AM

u also got south node in 1st .. that is quite negative as well also Jupiter is peregrine and combust - your worries are not warranted
Unread 07-29-2014, 04:50 AM

Since the question is referring to the past, i dont think void moon has that all overruling meaning...
Unread 01-04-2015, 02:47 AM

so what happeend?
Unread 05-11-2015, 09:02 PM

Ok. I now know where my birth certificate is let me get it (it's in a briefcase with a lock, my parents know the passcode so let me ask them).

Tags
adopted