Sun conjunct Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto! Help??

I'm somewhat new to Astrology. Any feedback about my chart would be greatly appreciated... particularly dealing with the crazy conjunctions I have going on with my Sun in Libra. Thank you in advance! I look forward to hearing any insight.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ryan_petersen.73991.43885.gif
    astro_2gw_01_ryan_petersen.73991.43885.gif
    96.4 KB · Views: 31
Libra Sun, Sag Moon, Pisces Rising & VEGAN! =D

Any help with my chart would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ryan_petersen.73991.43885.gif
    astro_2gw_01_ryan_petersen.73991.43885.gif
    96.4 KB · Views: 23

JUPITERASC

I'm somewhat new to Astrology.

Any feedback about my chart would be greatly appreciated...
particularly dealing with the crazy conjunctions I have going on with my Sun in Libra.

Thank you in advance! I look forward to hearing any insight.
JUPITER conjuncts SATURN only every twenty years :smile:

Whereas the SUN conjuncts every planet once a year

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy same house,
The most powerful action on house significations
is from house ruler
then, from exaltation ruler
then from planet with closest natural analogy with house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying same house,
some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'

'….When the planets occupying same house are all benefics,
they anticipate the fulfillment of good fortune
and suppression of misfortune indicated by the house.
If they are malefics, the contrary will occur,
unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.
If some are benefics, and others malefics,
examine with care which ones of the two groups are most powerful,
and to judge according to the result of this organization
If, in a fortunate house,
a benefic planet is followed by another benefic,
this indicates that the good produced by the house affairs will be stable.....'

HOWEVER

'…..If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost.

In an unfortunate house,
a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that misfortune will not be realized,
or if it is,
in an extremely limited way.
If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however,
the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur,
but the native will escape it.
But if a malefic is followed by another malefic,
the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them....'

source of the above information http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

kimbermoon

such energy concentration in the 7th H relates to marriage and social interactions. In view of the aspects involved with this house, the general indications seem favorable in terms of those areas of your life.

As ruler of the 7th H, Mercury holds prominence [the mind and communications] You tend to have a deep and probing mind, always in search of getting to the bottom of any mysteries or secrets [Scorpio] and are capable of influencing others in a powerful way [conjunct Pluto]. This might favor being an orator or public speaker, or being a moderator in the pursuit of balance and justice.

Jupiter represents growth and expansion in social affairs, and also may refer to the law or education. Saturn in this house keeps you stabilized and dedicated to keeping a direction in life that supports your goals and aspirations.
The concentration of energies here will serve to activate other areas of your life, according to the rulerships.
Sun rules the 6th H of employment, service and health.
Saturn rules the 11th: Jupiter rules the MC; Pluto, the 8th. The question is, how are all these energies connected to the 7th H?
As noted, most of the aspects in your chart are well appointed with only a few conflicting challenges; that can suggest ease and comfort in life, but can also represent laziness and lack of motivation which could also work against you.

Your overt personality also involves the influence of your Moon in Sagittarius with Pisces rising.
Since the conglomeration is not in harmony with your Pisces Rising [ and the Moon also square to the ASC], you might find it difficult or awkward in really expressing your true self openly, due to the sensitivity and subjectivity of Pisces rising.
You might express more through the essence of the Sun in Libra.
What is your relationship status at this point of your life [married/not] and what challenges do you feel are most troublesome in your life?

Kimbermoon... most of that is true! Thank you for the analysis.

I just got out of an 8yr relationship... which ended because of my urge to be with multiple partners. I've always felt this way... but only recently started to actually embrace this desire openly.

Challenges? Fitting in with the status quo. Society REALLY bothers me and makes me want to just go live in the jungle. Also, like I said with relationships, I want to be with multiple people... eventually (hopefully) being in a love triangle (a polyamorous relationship) long term. The biggest challenge is that most of the time I just want to jump out of my skin and rule the World. Often I just feel that Humans are really messing it up and I feel that I could do such a good job showing them how to correct their path! The jumping out of my skin part happens when I realize that I have no such power and must play the game legally, morally, and considerately. I LOVE Animals so much and it hurts SO bad that Humans are committing mass-genocide/infanticide towards them. Also, as a powerful Healer, it hurts watching people hurt themselves, then go to the Doctors and pay THEM to make them even sicker! Mostly, I just feel WAY ahead of my time.

JUPITERASC

Thank you, Jupiterasc. I'm not sure what most of that means
but it did send me on a 45min research mission where I learned a lot
. ;)
That's the idea ~ ours is an astrological learning forum :smile:
members do give brief comments from time to time
however
a complete delineation is not possible on a forum
so
research is the best way forward

There's plenty of FREE study resource material to assist with discovering 'what it all means'
including HOW TO READ THE FOLLOWING TABLE which helps assess planetary strengths and weaknesses

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

dignities2.gif