Will I get a good results on the test?

tatiana12

I had a test today, it was the first step to employment. If I have a good grade on the test, they will call me for an interview. .. I think I did well, not great, but there is a lot of competition (we were about 150 people registered for four different positions). What do you think, will I have good results on the test?Please if there is some sign positive or negative, just tell me

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_good_results_on_the_test_hr.73710.98993.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_good_results_on_the_test_hr.73710.98993.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40

Yuri

I had a test today, it was the first step to employment. If I have a good grade on the test, they will call me for an interview. .. I think I did well, not great, but there is a lot of competition (we were about 150 people registered for four different positions). What do you think, will I have good results on the test?Please if there is some sign positive or negative, just tell me

Hi! Interesting... S9 knowledge and s10 results are quite good, but ... s1 is combust, and it's not good at all. Could it be you've been rejected despite good results, or you failed for another reason, or you are just ill?... Is there any news?

tatiana12

Hi! Interesting... S9 knowledge and s10 results are quite good, but ... s1 is combust, and it's not good at all. Could it be you've been rejected despite good results, or you failed for another reason, or you are just ill?... Is there any news?
I passed the test, also I passed the first interview and today I have the second