Jupiter Uranus Relationship Connection and Transitss

Liz47

My story is - I've been trying to rectify my birthchart from my diary of dates which is a whole other post. But, in that journey, I've come across something interesting which just may be serendipitous or not. I would be interested in your opinions.

I'm a Sag (Jupiter) my husband's an Aquarius (Uranus). On our wedding day (21/12/1968) both transiting planets conjuncted within 1D orb and sat pretty exact on my newly rectified 7th house cusp. Second time these transiting planets were in conjunction was in 1983, which coincided with the first time we went into business together (one of many hereafter). Businesses totally unrelated with our skill set at the time. With TUranus conjuncting my NJupiter (9th), and TJupiter semi-sextiling my NVenus conjunct MH during this time. (A stretch here?)

The next conjunction between these two planets is in April 2024. This is going to happen in my 2nd house, conjuncting my Taurus Nth Node and squaring off my Saturn in Leo in the 5th. So I suspect it's going to affect my kids too. Or is it about one of my 2 kids?

Someone want to take a stab at this?

Attachments

• LES-NewNatal.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 51

leomoon

Businesses totally unrelated with our skill set at the time. With TUranus conjuncting my NJupiter (9th), and TJupiter semi-sextiling my NVenus conjunct MH during this time. (A stretch here?)

The next conjunction between these two planets is in April 2024. This is going to happen in my 2nd house, conjuncting my Taurus Nth Node and squaring off my Saturn in Leo in the 5th.

Your natal chart is a rather lucky one all in all because of Jupiter being your 9th house ruler and found in the 9th, and Venus being your 2nd house ruler, but even with great luck, we all have lessons to learn. We usually learn them during Saturn - or Pluto transits, sometimes Uranus. Seems that Uranus has been lucky for you all along.

I'd think you need to take into consideration if you want to look so far into the future, (3 yrs from now?) that the T square may be triggered, and bring about some type of necessary karmic lesson. I don't know if it involves a son (Mercury and 5th house), or not.

Just have faith that whatever happens is suppose to happen is how I'd approach it, and not worry, because you usually end up on top.

Liz47

Ah! Thanks for your reply. Forgot about the TSq to Mercury. That brings in more info. Certainly does indicate to me an unwelcome and major shift in direction in 2024.