Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 05-26-2021, 08:54 AM

Should I accept this job offer?

I had a job that I really loved before the pandemic. Since it's in the tourism industry, when the pandemic started, I lost my job. I have done other stuff since then and I have recently started two other jobs that are both online. I plan to move abroad eventually, so having an online job does fit well with my future plans. But, for now, the pay for both those online jobs is just okayish, I used to earn more while working less at my old, real-life job.

Just like 20 minutes ago I got a call from my old employer asking me am I willing to start again from July this year. I did not mention that I already have two other jobs because I'd start in July anyway, so I have time to think. I can't expect to earn the same I did before the pandemic, but I really do enjoy doing that job. So I am torn.

Please help me interpret this chart:

https://imgur.com/a/PwzH8mE

Unread 05-26-2021, 01:10 PM

Re: Should I accept this job offer?

Is your chart from 2020?

Tags
accept, offer