Hello! What is your assessment of this natal chart here?

Thirdteenth

Hello! Good morning, afternoon or evening to everyone. I have yet again come across an intriguing chart :) The alignment of this individual’s placements were surprising onto me. Now, I’ve communicated a couple of times (more so hi or hello, how are you? The basics social etiquettes) with them but never really got to know them to where I would have access to their chart. They actually took the initiative to communicate with me a bit more but there was a reason of course :) I’ll save you from the details of the conversation but I’m a certified professional nascar driver ;) I actually liked them and I still do surprisingly enough (they are charming a little. Just a little). Anyways, would you be able to get along with them? Do they seem like a good companion in terms of a friendship? Anyways, Leave your answers below! They are all welcomed here with open arms 😊

vWraXdP.png

LOOK AT ALL OF THAT SAG *GASP*
(Don’t get too scared now :wink:)​

Alright! I did an analysis of their chart a bit (that I shared with them actually). I am a beginner, so bare with me :) Now after they had sent the chart, they asked what did it mean. Here is the miniature analysis here:

(Look at my attempt guys :tongue:)​

“It means you have an impulsive personality, that is driven when your emotions are stirred into action. The moon is in aries, so the feelings will be intense but quick so any projects or long-term activities that you try to do will either be dropped cause of boredom or put on pause cause your interest went into a new project. That goes for relationships as well :) I am sure you are charming onto those who are willing to be charmed ✨ Moon is aspecting Saturn in your chart, so I suspect that home life could have felt restricting on your emotions. Probably weren’t too comfortable sharing them much cause of the home environment. Mars opposite sun here, makes me feel that your actions can go against who you seem to feel that you are as a person. The Jupiter in Leo on the 10th house and that Libra rising definitely makes for a likable presence in the public domain. 11th house is the internet, ruled Virgo, which in turn is ruled by the planet Mercury. In your case, it’s in the sign of Sagittarius in your third house. Sagittarius ruler being Jupiter, it goes back to that Jupiter in Leo sitting on your 10th house but mars in Gemini is in your eighth. Hidden desires and motivates, covered through a very pretty frame :)

I got a good response from them! (Of course :joyful:) And they said I summarized them up pretty well. First response being “****...” and I was proud of myself, as a beginner ☺️💕 There is much to learn though. Also, these interactive threads is a way that I learn. Speaking of learning, there is a thread out now that invites for anyone on this beautiful forum to share their very own method/technique for learning astrology! Here’s a link to it: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1067304#post1067304

Thirdteenth

Oh my, how could I forget my traditionalist and classics out there :) Here is a version of this individual’s birth chart using the Whole sign system and below that version is one without the outer planets.

HgUQXsh.png

2z2foAX.png

Thirdteenth

I’m getting the impression that this person, IF A MALE, has relationship hang ups.

I literally asked them what did they think of the concept of commitment and do you want to know what they responded with? :happy: “I’m a Sagittarius Ya’know. Tryna rationalize an irrational existence“. How refreshing to read such a thing :joyful: