One last chance?

KathrineB

Hi guys! I had some update on the situation last night, which I now realise I should not have posted until at least I would have been gone from here, but oh well, I posted, some of you already commented, so I can't wait anymore, I am going to ask now.

My husband wants a divorce but I convinced him to give us last chance: to spend 3 months apart and see what it gives, if he still would want a divorce, than so be it.

Hence I drew up a new chart and asking a question: will he come back to me? (in a sense that will he change his mind?)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_last_chance_hr.29404.34679.jpg
    astro_2gw_last_chance_hr.29404.34679.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 36

Chrysalis

With him venus heading towards combustion i don't think its looking good. He does receive you by sign but that's it, you receive him by triplicity your feelings are still there, i don't see that his is, also your in a mess as your both in detriment. And his secondary sun also receives you by fall.

Moons sextiling you, then goes to mercury, merc seems to be about his money as moons in your 2nd house too, and both yours and his 2nd are intercepted and with mercury in detriment, then there could be issues with this over the next couple of months.
Moon then conjuncting saturn before leaving signs i wouldn't see as a positive.

Venus antiscion point is ready to conjunct the IC, this would be him wanting a final ending, and all angles are on fixed so i dnt think this time apart will really change anything.

There's not even no collector or translator of light, and with you being inconjunct and moon being out of sect then there's nothing you can do to at present to change his mind, hes calling the shots here with you, its all down to him and what he decides.

But i think from this chart he wants a final end.

KathrineB

With him venus heading towards combustion i don't think its looking good. He does receive you by sign but that's it, you receive him by triplicity your feelings are still there, i don't see that his is, also your in a mess as your both in detriment. And his secondary sun also receives you by fall.

Moons sextiling you, then goes to mercury, merc seems to be about his money as moons in your 2nd house too, and both yours and his 2nd are intercepted and with mercury in detriment, then there could be issues with this over the next couple of months.
Moon then conjuncting saturn before leaving signs i wouldn't see as a positive.

Venus antiscion point is ready to conjunct the IC, this would be him wanting a final ending, and all angles are on fixed so i dnt think this time apart will really change anything.

There's not even no collector or translator of light, and with you being inconjunct and moon being out of sect then there's nothing you can do to at present to change his mind, hes calling the shots here with you, its all down to him and what he decides.

But i think from this chart he wants a final end.

Thank you!

rafaella

This man does care for you, there is mutual reception and also he feels strongly attracted still. However Sun does change signs, in the other chart Sun was changing signs in a Sag as well and so was Moon. My take is the time apart will be good for both. Because of the mutual reception and Venus in your 1st, he would want to see you after time apart.

Part of Marriage is at Aries, ruled by Mars. Yeah its not the best of marriages with Mars in detriment, but it seems he would want to continue. Venus is in sign of Mars.

I think best is to just relax and let the future decide. Your old charts showed oppositions and I keep coming back to it, its when parties keep having struggle in their relationship, back and forth does not stop. So wouldn't be surprised if you got back together to again be here next November asking about divorce once again. And that's probably your other chart talked about, no change meaning no divorce right now, but also no improvement on how your marriage has been. But what you can do about you marriage might be some marriage counselling, maybe try get that job that you had issues with...etc etc... learn French, I think this will help you find a job and integrate more into the French society. I do think this will also be helpful for your marriage. He will feel pleased that you are trying to learn his language, I'm sure. You can even use the time you are away to learn a bit.

Anyways, this is just my 2 cents on what can be done. Good luck!

KathrineB

This man does care for you, there is mutual reception and also he feels strongly attracted still. However Sun does change signs, in the other chart Sun was changing signs in a Sag as well and so was Moon. My take is the time apart will be good for both. Because of the mutual reception and Venus in your 1st, he would want to see you after time apart.

Part of Marriage is at Aries, ruled by Mars. Yeah its not the best of marriages with Mars in detriment, but it seems he would want to continue. Venus is in sign of Mars.

I think best is to just relax and let the future decide. Your old charts showed oppositions and I keep coming back to it, its when parties keep having struggle in their relationship, back and forth does not stop. So wouldn't be surprised if you got back together to again be here next November asking about divorce once again. And that's probably your other chart talked about, no change meaning no divorce right now, but also no improvement on how your marriage has been. But what you can do about you marriage might be some marriage counselling, maybe try get that job that you had issues with...etc etc... learn French, I think this will help you find a job and integrate more into the French society. I do think this will also be helpful for your marriage. He will feel pleased that you are trying to learn his language, I'm sure. You can even use the time you are away to learn a bit.

Anyways, this is just my 2 cents on what can be done. Good luck!

Dear Rafaella!
You cannot imagine how I felt when I saw this post of yours! It brought life back into my body I think! I was getting so desperately. As soon as I read this I felt such an enormous relief!
My husband and I actually got to talking finally tonight... well actually he started crying. Like a baby. I knew he felt bad deep inside but I didn’t see this coming. But after things calmed down we spoke and I honestly felt like maybe really was gonna change his mind. At least I now know that his feelings for me are still there but it’s rational that is not satisfied with the situation.
You are right I must learn (well, improve) my French language skills and finally get a job if he well come back around...
Oh I agree one 100% about our relationship, all the planet oppositions and all our November problems. I know. Moreover all this is killing me. But I just don’t manage to call it quits, sometimes I even wonder if maybe I’m just wasting away my life and my nerves, but oh well, I love him...

Thank you so so very much again and of course I promise an update once I have any news!

KathrineB

Hi there, I have an update: I spoke with my husband today and he does want a divorce, he did not change his mind, so yeah...