Will I ever find a job in France?

KathrineB

Hi guys!

Um, where do I begin... I moved to France 5 years ago and for at least 4 of those years I've been looking for a job. Didn't succeed once! Not once. Moreover every time I tried to take part in a business idea developement, eventually those projects would close too.

And I am just looking for a simple office job, Im not looking to become a CEO of some company over night or anything like that. Yes of course there are constraints, I understand that, but not.one.job. in 5 bloody years, in a western country with a developed economy! Honestly, I am starting to think it's some kind of spell or something (ok, i dont believe in those, of course, but urgh...)

Hence my question today - will i EVER manage to get a job in this country?
Will be very grateful for your insights on the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_ever_get_the_job_in_france_hr.35063.36760.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_ever_get_the_job_in_france_hr.35063.36760.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 36

breeze

I think you shd. Have framed this question by a specific time, not ever.

Looking at the chart, I have the impression that you had to leave your country, and had to move somewhere else. It does not look like it was a happy desicion for you to change country. Have you left your homeland because some family member, possibly your father had died and/ or any problems at home/ home country?

With Venus on MC , are you thinking of a job in fashion or beauty industry. Venus, will be changing signs, soon and will conjuct Jupiter. There are further developments on the way. Do you have any children ? Are they coming to France to live with you ?

We would like to see the application of L1 and L10, or Moon and L10, for a yes answer.

No aspect, between L1 and L10 currently. Moon will oppose Saturn, and then will trine Venus. Moon-Saturn aspect is prohobition. Job does not look likely for time being. You may get a job pportunity after change of circumtances shown by venus' changing sign, but I do not think you will accept it.

Good news is that, things will be better for you once Moon moves into Cancer, to the exaltation of Jup. - 15 time units, weeks or months

Wish you the best

Last edited:

tikana

venus / jup yes

I am thinking if you have to change areas of work area

you will feel a bit at odds at first

venus is extremely weak in lsco

rafaella

I agree with above posts. You may need to change either location or job area itself. Venus applies after sign change To Jupiter. Jupiter in detriment of Venus. Interesting how Jupiter is in 5 + degree in Scorpio in mute sign, and it will stay there for sometime. Jupiter is peregrine and will enter dignity in term after 6th degree. Perhaps some job opportunity or change then perhaps that's the Venus/Jp conjunction.

Moon opposes Saturn, some difficulty which might be emotional straining. Did you enter business partnership? This might be it.

KathrineB

I think you shd. Have framed this question by a specific time, not ever.

Looking at the chart, I have the impression that you had to leave your country, and had to move somewhere else. It does not look like it was a happy desicion for you to change country. Have you left your homeland because some family member, possibly your father had died and/ or any problems at home/ home country?

With Venus on MC , are you thinking of a job in fashion or beauty industry. Venus, will be changing signs, soon and will conjuct Jupiter. There are further developments on the way. Do you have any children ? Are they coming to France to live with you ?

We would like to see the application of L1 and L10, or Moon and L10, for a yes answer.

No aspect, between L1 and L10 currently. Moon will oppose Saturn, and then will trine Venus. Moon-Saturn aspect is prohobition. Job does not look likely for time being. You may get a job pportunity after change of circumtances shown by venus' changing sign, but I do not think you will accept it.

Good news is that, things will be better for you once Moon moves into Cancer, to the exaltation of Jup. - 15 time units, weeks or months

Wish you the best

Hi Breeze,
thank you very much for helping me to read the chart!

Yes, I know there should be a specific time frame (usually it's 3 months, right?) for a horary question but I just got another bunch of 'rejection' emails from employers this morning and felt a little desperate while coming up with my horary question...

To answer some of your questions:
1) I moved to France because I met a french guy and fell in love; yeah, ideally I wanted him to move to my country but he didn't want to, he had a stable job that he liked and was afraid not to be able to find sth in the new country had moved to be with me. So I moved.
Also I moved, because, I guess I felt very lonely: back at the time my parents also moved away to another country, so I stayed on my own and that didn't feel too good.
2) I do not have any children yet.
3) I am indeed considering a job in fashion industry, the thing is, in Paris there are many fashion boutiques and department stores where they often hire sales force and since I speak a few languages perhaps I could land a job there... Honestly, I really dont want to, but I might have to...

15 weeks or months...Gosh that seems long! But I guess it's better than no job forever, right:smile:

thank you very much for your answer!

KathrineB

venus / jup yes

I am thinking if you have to change areas of work area

you will feel a bit at odds at first

venus is extremely weak in lsco

Hi Tikana!

Thanks a lot for your answer. Yeah, you might be right about changing the areas of work area, because in my field I find absolutely nothing, not even remotely close to what I am qualified to do.
Although, I am not sure yet what else I could be doing instead (still trying to figure that out).

KathrineB

I agree with above posts. You may need to change either location or job area itself. Venus applies after sign change To Jupiter. Jupiter in detriment of Venus. Interesting how Jupiter is in 5 + degree in Scorpio in mute sign, and it will stay there for sometime. Jupiter is peregrine and will enter dignity in term after 6th degree. Perhaps some job opportunity or change then perhaps that's the Venus/Jp conjunction.

Moon opposes Saturn, some difficulty which might be emotional straining. Did you enter business partnership? This might be it.

Hi Rafaella,
thank you for your opinion on tha chart!

I did not enter any business partnership (so far) and the one I wanted to join some time ago, well that didnt happen, that whole business idea was off before I even got the chance to start properly working.

To change location or job area seems logical yes: here in France I really do not manage to find any job I'd be even remotely qualified/ educated for to do (economics and business administration), so in my head I see it like this - either I go back home and try to find sth there or if I want to stay here I must look elsewhere. As I answered to Breeze, I am considering a job in some fashion store, but oh well, I'm not so keen on it to be honest. But even then, I have already tried to look there too - so far nothing...

rafaella

Hi Rafaella,
thank you for your opinion on tha chart!

I did not enter any business partnership (so far) and the one I wanted to join some time ago, well that didnt happen, that whole business idea was off before I even got the chance to start properly working.

To change location or job area seems logical yes: here in France I really do not manage to find any job I'd be even remotely qualified/ educated for to do (economics and business administration), so in my head I see it like this - either I go back home and try to find sth there or if I want to stay here I must look elsewhere. As I answered to Breeze, I am considering a job in some fashion store, but oh well, I'm not so keen on it to be honest. But even then, I have already tried to look there too - so far nothing...

What is the reason you don't get jobs? If you are qualified? Did you complete your courses in France? I assume no previous expereince in France, plus you not being a local might be the reason.... I've heard many things about France, very nationalistic, but these are things I read and heard about... I assume you speak French?

Well Venus is fashion, and it enters its detriment to conjunct Jupiter... but will gain mutual reception with Mars. This chart is not the best...

anyway, good luck! Hope things work out soon!

KathrineB

What is the reason you don't get jobs? If you are qualified? Did you complete your courses in France? I assume no previous expereince in France, plus you not being a local might be the reason.... I've heard many things about France, very nationalistic, but these are things I read and heard about... I assume you speak French?

Well Venus is fashion, and it enters its detriment to conjunct Jupiter... but will gain mutual reception with Mars. This chart is not the best...

anyway, good luck! Hope things work out soon!

It is true, the French are pretty nationalistic, plus all my diplomas and previous job experience is from another country, it is also European and everything, but just not French, so that's that. I speak some French yes I am not fluent in it, but to be fair I am primarily looking for english-speaking jobs, and there are quite a few but somehow I still don't get any...At this point I honestly do not know how any of this is possible or what I should do to get a job around here :andy:

Thank you very much, I hope so too! :)

KathrineB

You may get a job pportunity after change of circumtances shown by venus' changing sign, but I do not think you will accept it.

Wish you the best

Dear Breeze,

you might have been right about sth: today I got a job opportunity, well not a job per se, more like an internship, in a small private firm... and I declined it, because I strongly believe I was offered this internship...based on my looks as woman and also perhaps (but Im not sure) on the fact that I would either receive no money for it whatsoever or the very minimal amount. I had to decline.

Now I am wondering if Venus in this case could have represented my looks and not the fashion industry as such?
And also, if things are developing so quickly, could 15 time units be, after all, days and not weeks or months?

breeze

Katherine B,

First of all, I wanna thank you for all the feedback for my initial post. I am glad to see , I was accurute. I hope I will read a happy outcome horary for you, very soon:)

Now, back to your question . Venus is not your look, it is just not relevant to the question. It can be only your public image if it is ever related to you in this chart.

One tip - why not forget dep. Stores and boutiques and search for jobs in international buying or find some local companies sourcing their garments from other companies.

15 days? .... Why not :)

Best luck

P.S. Do you know astrology ? Have you looked at your natal ? Personally, I am having such transits that , let others alone - transiting Saturn is on my IC ! Imagine my career life! May be you are going some transits at the moment.