Does he love her?

Deirdre

Does he love her? ( new question posted)

he's the one i asked about in other thread.
the guy i got involved with at work and that .s a plutonian conection
..which i broke physically.

i believe that horary tells us always the truth no matter what. This is sth i need to know even if it might not make much sense.

i would appreciate your views on it.

thankx

he.s jupiter and his gf is mercury. There isnt any aspect. he being the 7H and she being the 7H from the 7H.

the moon stands for who asks the question then makes me the Moon and he- jupiter- is there conjunting me.
so interest in me? Or already passed by me as moon?

she as merc is placed in his 3rd.before i thougt se was also moon made sense being in 2nd as i thought he was with her by finantial security\status. But being there on 3rd, merc can also mean shes there cause of family members and shes also his neighbour. also suits cause his mother likes her very much and for a cancer like him...thats all it takes.

i casted this chart 1st but its validity its doughtfull cause im only asking about 3rd parties then...

also..is it " all right" to ask these type of questions anout other people in horary? ��

upload image online

Last edited:

Neptuniaan

he's the one i asked about in other thread.
the guy i got involved with at work and that .s a plutonian conection..which i broke physically.

i believe that horary tells us always the truth no matter what. This is sth i need to know even if it might not make much sense.

i would appreciate your views on it.

thankx

he.s jupiter and his gf is mercury. There isnt any aspect. But if we look at moon ( also ruler of his 5th )it is cj jupiter in his 8H

Makes sense he.s there cause hes a very plutonic guy...

i always thought he was with her for finantial security status. When we were just friends he complained a lot about her and broke up 2 times

i would say yes to the question seeing the conjunction of jup - he- and moon - co.significator. But i dont know if its what the chart shows.

also..is it " all right" to ask these type of questions anout other people in horary? ��

upload image online

I have asked a question very much similar to yours. It was confusing and I had to make a huge research. Everyone else had different opinions so I decided to make an interpretation on my own. I were the one who asked question but since i wasnt part of a question, gave him 7th and his gf 7th from 7th. I take a moon for myself and look if there is a mutual reception with 7th ruler. I will try to interpret your chart that way I hope im not doing it wrong :)
He is the 7th his gf takes the 1st house. You are moon and venus since venus in mutual reception with jupiter. He, in the other hand doesnt have any aspect or reception toward mercury and he appears in her 2nd house of finances. So you could be right about him being with her for a financial security.
I could be wrong too,it would be great if experts in forum take a look and interpret it. This kind of charts is very confusing.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

upload image online

Thank you for asking this. My understanding is that horary is not to ask about third parties to a matter. Often in this kind of question that you pose here, the true underlying question is really about you and the quesited, rather than the quesited and someone else. Not "is he in love with her?," but ultimated, " things workd out between you and him?"

So if you can restate the question in terms of him and you, the chart will likely be much more straightforward in answering your question.

Deirdre

hi.
well i asked it cause it might not be sth quite right in terms of moral? Eventhough i see threads about 3rd parties.
ultimatelly yes its related to me cause ive been tryin to forget this man but obviously been failling in doing so ��.

but i reposted with the question " did he ever wanted sth serious with me"?

im mars placed in my own house and in his own 7h,so im strong? ?
Hes VEnus exalted but placed in my 12h of secrets ... We have a sextile there but dont know if its yes, will it aspect?
Im also moon in 7H - and in his own 1H cj PF and just trine neptune planet placed in 12h again. But i guess its good being in his house

sun rules 5th of fun romance and its also in 12H but close to me.
probably he only wanted to have a good time then?

image hosting without account

Thank you for asking this. My understanding is that horary is not to ask about third parties to a matter. Often in this kind of question that you pose here, the true underlying question is really about you and the quesited, rather than the quesited and someone else. Not "is he in love with her?," but ultimated, " things workd out between you and him?"

So if you can restate the question in terms of him and you, the chart will likely be much more straightforward in answering your question.

Last edited:

Deirdre

hi Neptunian

thank u for your view.i must go read your thread to see how to read then.

If these type of questions could be done in horary, then seems that you have read similar to what i saw then?

he being the 7H and she being the 7H from the 7H. I always thought we looked at the moon to see person who asked question, which then makes me the Moon.

but why do u see me as venus also? - im just trying to learn too .

if im moon im placed in his 8h of sex ( which. Again confirms plutonic conection), and he- jupiter- is there conjunting me.

does the. Fact that jup doesnt aspecting merc, but aspecting me means he is interested in me? Jup had already passed through me but as retro it will again cj then.?

I have asked a question very much similar to yours. It was confusing and I had to make a huge research. Everyone else had different opinions so I decided to make an interpretation on my own. I were the one who asked question but since i wasnt part of a question, gave him 7th and his gf 7th from 7th. I take a moon for myself and look if there is a mutual reception with 7th ruler. I will try to interpret your chart that way I hope im not doing it wrong :)
He is the 7th his gf takes the 1st house. You are moon and venus since venus in mutual reception with jupiter. He, in the other hand doesnt have any aspect or reception toward mercury and he appears in her 2nd house of finances. So you could be right about him being with her for a financial security.
I could be wrong too,it would be great if experts in forum take a look and interpret it. This kind of charts is very confusing.

Last edited:

GPrincess

Ok so...i am gonna ask you something and you need to be completely sincere. When you made the first horary...which was the real question you had in mind? Was it something like does he love her or me? Thing is... when you want to ask about a third party it is always good to have something to relate you with the horary question cause that makes the houses and the rulers more clear. About the second chart. I do believe the first chart is the valid one

Deirdre

well..yes.

i did wanted to know if he loved her. If. The chart showed yes, then it confirmed he wouldnt loved me.
if the chart showed. No, then might have had showed me there.

so yes i asked it thinking mostly to relate to me.

=GPrincess;776875]Ok so...i am gonna ask you something and you need to be completely sincere. When you made the first horary...which was the real question you had in mind? Was it something like does he love her or me? Thing is... when you want to ask about a third party it is always good to have something to relate you with the horary question cause that makes the houses and the rulers more clear. About the second chart. I do believe the first chart is the valid one[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If the question is "does he want something serious with me?" then I think the answer may be yes. This is based on looking at the first chart in this thread.
Moon, as your co-significator, applies to meet him/Jup.
It seems complicated, though. It doesn't feel very romantic between you and him to me with both Moon and Jup in the 2nd house. And also there is likely someone else returned or returning into his life at this time, with exalted Venus retrograding in his/7th house. But Venus squares Saturn, so there are difficulties/obstruction with that matter as well.
He may want something serious with you but his life seems complicated, so I am not sure anything will come of it.

Deirdre

ilenek

tank u.complications and complexities havebeen ouur " middle names" in these last couple of times...that someone might be his gf cause they split and come back several times..

but why does venus represent another woman, if Venus is in his 1st? I thought a 3rd person only appeared if planet placed in his 7H from the 7H?

to give u some background: Im married and the chart i asked "if we would be together happily as family again" is about my husband. Cause we.ve been having problems in last couple of time.
in the meanwhile i got involved 1 time with this man, with whom i fell in love.
as i was betrayin my husband i broke it up and told my hubby.explained it why happened.
of course its not being easy. I decided for my family, but i still didnt managed to forget this man.
so as im into horary i thought it would help to know these questions i asked about.

but horary seems to tell how REal LIfe is: Complicated.

Last edited:

Deirdre

hi all.

just to give an update in this matter.

he tried another approach this week.

as we are both committed to other people, I said no. then he told me he is going to work to another building at thr company. So probably we wont be seein each other.

this might be afterall the part of " nothin will come out of it" or the fact of significators being retro.

thankx for your replies.

Last edited: