Lost my Necklace.... :(

Sherin

Guys, I bought a new necklace 2 days ago, it was a natural stone related to energy things. and I ve just lost it, dont know where is it. Today I was at my friends home, but I dont know where I lost it, maybe I lost it on the way.... I m really really sad for it, it was so important for me.

What do you think?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• lost.jpg
    lost.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 52

Neptuniaan

Guys, I bought a new necklace 2 days ago, it was a natural stone related to energy things. and I ve just lost it, dont know where is it. Today I was at my friends home, but I dont know where I lost it, maybe I lost it on the way.... I m really really sad for it, it was so important for me.

What do you think?

Thanks!!

I'm not an expert but significator of your necklace in the 12th house and doesnt make any major aspect. I dont think you can find it, it is probably in somewhere that "hidden" from your view.

Vyri

Banned
Sherin,

Is the necklace possibly at a resort hotel or motel you stayed at last? Or is it in an upstairs bedroom in the home? Will you be taking a journey for a short vacation with a relative and could it be in her possession?

The reason I ask is Jupiter (the object 2nd) is natural lord of the 9th house of long journeys, sign Cancer is there so the journey may be a short one and play a role in the return of the necklace. The necklace could possibly be in the possession of a relative (9th) a woman (Cancer upon the 9th of uncles aunts long distance relatives) whom you may take a short jaunt with as mentioned above, or it might be in a relatives possession. Have you considered the object might be in the bedroom of a relative you associated with recently? (Cancer on the 9th with Jupiter in the 4th from the 9th puts the object in another's home.) You could get in contact with the relatives (Moon your co lord and the objects co rulership is sextile Jupiter in Libra in the 12th) also speaks of the possession in the hands of an older relative or past marriage partner or clandestine romantic partner of interest?

Jupiter in the sign of Libra suggests it hidden within a bedroom (Libra) or that you misplaced it somewhere when you were in public (Libra a public sign on a 12th house scenario suggests you went to a public place and forgot (12th) you misplaced it in a secluded area.

Your lord Mars will be opposing your best efforts to retrieve it personally/physically (Mars opposition to your Asc.) But the Moon as a feminine planet in a long journeying sign (Sag.) sextiling Jupiter from the 2nd gives you the opportunity to make efforts to retrieve the necklace should you scout about communicating with relatives about the valued object.

The Moon (your co lord or ruler) is within the 2nd house and will move to a sextile (opportunity) re-uniting you with your necklace, as Jupiter (necklace) is retrograde it is significant that the necklace will be returning to its owner.Then there is the Venus/Mars mutual reception that brings the efforts you make to retrieve it beneficial for you.

You Asc. in the Via Combusta is not a hopeful indication your personal efforts will locate it but it will come back to you by a woman (Moon sextiling Jupiter)

Is the object golden (Sun) and round? Combusting Venus and Mercury could be diminishing your awareness of its where abouts. The sign of Leo on the 10th makes me think a youth has it or you had it in a public tavern. Leo the Sun combusting Venus, Mercury suggests you might have been tipsy and not realizing it slipped from your person and it is obscured somewhere in the tavern hidden from view.
(Sun in the 5th combusting Venus natural lord of possessions, a place of fun, or entertainment, where you didn't enjoy yourself much, Mercury combust= hazy thoughts or the inability to recollect the place of its last visitation to view point.

There are a myriad amount of places you may remember you might have misplaced it but the most promising indication you will have some recollection where it may be is the Moon in long journeying Sagittarius on the 2nd house in the future.

All the best

Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Seeing that the Moon being near the 2nd cusp is rising into the 1st house (angular) which will make the Moon's motion faster in fulfilling her promise of her energy of directing the necklace back to you. Moon in angular houses in succedent signs moving to cadent house sigs in cardinal signs could possibly be days yet the gauging of time is a very intricate process.

Moon also making the conjunction with your treasure (Saturn is a mineral or precious stone) and is lord of the 4th of treasures is a good augure also.

Although the Parallel she will be forming with Jupiter is not within orb (Moon is given all her forming energies to make aspects within the sign she is in) the promise of the Parallel says the necklace is "considered as good as money in the bank for you" to have it back within your possession. Let's hope the time is days..not weeks before you locate it.

Also Moon being near a cusp could mean the object is held by someone of a personal nature (a youth) whom has placed it alongside a wall or by an abutment of some kind where there is a separation of some sort, an edge of a compartment that contains personal objects. Even tho Venus and Mercury are combust the Sun, they may play a part in finding the object near a heater or something that produces heat (5th house Leo on the 10th in a fixed sign speaks of children's affairs also as well Venus and Mercury with the Sun in the 5th house)

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Sunrise

What do you think?

Thanks!!

I will agree...
You will find your necklace. It's seems that is still near you (2th) but hidden...(12th).

dhundhun

Since it is in Libra, airy sign, it could be hung somewhere or be on some attic. Also because of retrograde, there are chances of damage to it.

Irrespective of indications, wish you to find it and in best state.

Sherin

Sherin,

Or is it in an upstairs bedroom in the home?

Is the object golden (Sun) and round? Combusting Venus and Mercury could be diminishing your awareness of its where abouts. The sign of Leo on the 10th makes me think a youth has it or you had it in a public tavern. Leo the Sun combusting Venus, Mercury suggests you might have been tipsy and not realizing it slipped from your person and it is obscured somewhere in the tavern hidden from view.

Vyri

Thank you for your answer!! yes I was at friends house last night and her apartment was in the upstairs. we had fun, we dance a lot...

but it was on my neck, I did not put the necklace anywhere. It slipped from my neck..... When I came home, while I taking off my clothes I realized the necklace is not there... :( it was a green stone