Does this new man really likes me?

Milk

Hello to everybody!

I meet online one guy, maybe month ago. And now I am interested in question, does he really likes me for serious relationship or no? We are talking everyday, but I am wondering should I meet him in live?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Om.jpg
    Om.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 89

veronicabal

Not too good at this but ima give it a shot so don't take it at face value. First, the ASC is in a late 29th degree, looks like it is already resolved or the matter has been settled. You are mercury in the 5th house so I think you are more inclined than him because 5th turned is the 11th his, so perhaps he just views you as just a friend. But the standout here is that he is Mars in his own house in his own sign, plus venus and the moon are also in the sign of Aries, so I think this may indicate he has a girlfriend that he is emotionally attached to. Get an expert like Tikana, or Raphella to dissect this, they are good at it. I'm just reaching here and I'm still learning. Sorry if I was wrong, just trying to help:smile::smile: Oh. I forgot to add. somewhere on this forum I read, I think Raphella stated that the moon in the 7th or on the desc, shows the desperation of the querent, idtk, I could be wrong, Somebody here will correct me if I am. Not saying weather he likes you or not, but it looks like he has a girlfriend maybe even a wife. The significators aren't even aspecting. Looking back at the chart actually, you appear in the 6th house of, a not so good place to be in his turned 12th so that would make you hidden, hence the 7th house venus. aka girlfriend or wife of his. Correction, told you I was just learning. He is Jupiter in the 1st, but still shows a seperating aspect from Mercury, you, and still he has a gf. This chart shows no interest in you.

Last edited:

Neptuniaan

Not too good at this but ima give it a shot so don't take it at face value. First, the ASC is in a late 29th degree, looks like it is already resolved or the matter has been settled. You are mercury in the 5th house so I think you are more inclined than him because 5th turned is the 11th his, so perhaps he just views you as just a friend. But the standout here is that he is Mars in his own house in his own sign, plus venus and the moon are also in the sign of Aries, so I think this may indicate he has a girlfriend that he is emotionally attached to. Get an expert like Tikana, or Raphella to dissect this, they are good at it. I'm just reaching here and I'm still learning. Sorry if I was wrong, just trying to help:smile::smile: Oh. I forgot to add. somewhere on this forum I read, I think Raphella stated that the moon in the 7th or on the desc, shows the desperation of the querent, idtk, I could be wrong, Somebody here will correct me if I am. Not saying weather he likes you or not, but it looks like he has a girlfriend maybe even a wife. The significators aren't even aspecting. Looking back at the chart actually, you appear in the 6th house of, a not so good place to be in his turned 12th so that would make you hidden, hence the 7th house venus. aka girlfriend or wife of his. Correction, told you I was just learning. He is Jupiter in the 1st, but still shows a seperating aspect from Mercury, you, and still he has a gf. This chart shows no interest in you.
I think you are really good at interpreting the chart.

Glinda

Did you have asked the question too often, or is this the first chart you've drawn in this topic? The chart is invalid in my eyes – very late ascendant. Either the outcome of this can not be changed no matter what you guys do or want from eachother (both good or bad), or things will change quickly and you will soon find out what he really wants from you. I would have said that there will be translation of light performed by the moon but there is this opposition to jupiter in your house wich denies it – and from tomorrow on venus will be definitely retrograde. As I said, the chart seems to be invalid anyways.

Milk

Update!

We met first time, few days ago.

He likes me I think, I mean he said that he do and he is talking seriously about everthing. Writting me all the time, want to meet more often.

Seems like a good guy but my inner voice says me different, I dont know why...

the_virgo

Hello to everybody!

I meet online one guy, maybe month ago. And now I am interested in question, does he really likes me for serious relationship or no? We are talking everyday, but I am wondering should I meet him in live?

Thanks.

Sun his 5th(like,love) conjunct Mercury (you) ,

Sun applying Moon by our co-ruler,

Jupiter he is applying Mercury you,

I think yes he like you!

Glinda

Update!

We met first time, few days ago.

He likes me I think, I mean he said that he do and he is talking seriously about everthing. Writting me all the time, want to meet more often.

Seems like a good guy but my inner voice says me different, I dont know why...

Post chart of the first meeting please.

Milk

I really feel, that something is not all right with this guy. He has some problems, I can feel it, but cant find out what it is. In the other hand he is such an good person. So I am a bit confused.

Attachments

• Meeting.jpg
    Meeting.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 40

red

Yes he likes you, but I don't think he wants a serious relationship.

He 'likes' a lot of people.

I have a feeling he is keeping you as a security blanket, hoping not to offend, I don't like the moon on the 7th house, and mercury conjunct sun in different houses. Is he perhaps keeping a communication channel open between you and him on the quiet side? without having serious intentions, or may be not really meaning what he is saying to you? anyway the late ascendant rising shows the question is not really relevant to the course of how this will evolve.

Milk

That is what I thought.

He is talking to much, and it sound like rushing and dishonesty.

Actually I am not ready to get involved in new relationship any kind of it, serious or not serious, because I still didnt recover from previous one. Have no energy for new one.

And his talk just make me nervous and not to believe him.

I just wanted to know If he is worth of any extra energy to put into making a relationship but I dont think so.

Thank you red. :)