Predicting war?

JUPITERASC

A somber thought dr.farr, not one I would be wanting recognition for.
TSE over the US from one side to the other
indicating our whole country would be involved with a cataclysmic event.
Anyone very much involved with astrology knows this is a strong possibility
sad to say because past history has proven this with TE.
All because of some warring idiot who wants to say look at me,
I got nukes and I want to use them!
And of course all your Trump haters will be blaming him
when it's obvious who is wanting to start this ****!
Do you think NK is going to fight back with conventional weapons?
H€ll no there not

Former Soviet military officer Stanislav Petrov
died at the age of 77 in May
but his death was only reported on Monday.

heading_upper.gif

auto-9gag-1476188.jpeg

detectahead

North Korea is a "vassal state" of China. If it weren't for China, there would be no "North" Korea, General MacArthur would have unified the country, and was willing to risk nuclear war with both China and the Soviet Union, but he was fired by Truman when he defied a Presidential order to stand down. Logically, China is the major factor as to whether this deranged megalomaniac will be brought under control--the ball's in China's court.

Historically actuate david and I agree that it is in china's court. Let's hope the seriousness of this situation is solved

dr. farr

Since only a few days remain before the expiration of my mid-September to early October predictive time frame, and since I doubt that the US will take military action vs North Korea during these few days, I will state that my prediction of US military action vs North Korea during that time period, has-fortunately-proven to be incorrect.:pinched:

As I posted before, my prediction regarding this time frame was based upon the progression of Trump's natal Mars to conjunction with his natal Part of Battle. My earlier time frame-mid July to mid August-had been based on the progression of Trump's natal Mars to his natal Part of Armed Forces. Certainly the mid July to mid August period saw a great escalation of tension between the US and North Korea, with much warlike talk and threats of devastation from both Trump and North Korea. Similarly, the current time frame (mid September through October 10) has seen much talk of war, North Korean simulations of attacks on US planes and warships, US flights of warplanes close to North Korea, Trump's talking of his meeting with military chiefs as "the calm before the storm", and so on. But no actual military intervention has occurred.

Why?

Trump's natal Mars has progressed to activate his natal Part of Battle. But apparently Trump's "need for Battle" so indicated has been satisfied by Trunp's August 21st escalation of the US war in Afghanistan, the continued US military action in parts of Syria (as JA has well outlined in posts to this thread), and by Trump's engaging in the "war of words" and threats to North Korea, during this time frame. I think another factor influencing there not yet being a military intervention by the US vs North Korea, vis-a-vis Trump, is the fact that the star Capella is transiting Trump's natal Sun (the Sun being the ruler of Trump's nativity)-remember that a key influence of Capella conjunct the Sun is VACILLATION (see Robson), and this vacillating influence on Trump might well (and quite fortunately) have affected his actions regarding actual war with North Korea.

I am, unfortunately, still convinced of US military intervention against North Korea in the not too distant future, due to the influences of the 8/21/17 Eclipse, under the dominion of Mars, which I consider to be a warfare eclipse
Let us hope that I will be equally wrong about this:w00t:!

Last edited:

david starling

Here's to the power of negative thinking! I've noticed that most worst-case scenarios which are imagined in advance, don't come to pass. It's the ones you DON'T see possibly coming that get you. Also, pessimists are never disappointed--either they're proven right, or they're grateful to have been proven wrong.

detectahead

dr.farr, the grimace face shown in your post, it seems your disappointed that "confrontation and war"has not come to pass. Did it ever occur to you that the power of Trump's words(indicated by these passages that you refer to) directed toward NK has them squirming in their seats! Their scared sh*+less. I also believe we have at our disposal weapons beyond our comprehension. I know we have a super sonic missile which acts like an emt. Two of these flown over NK would wipe out there abilities. Kim Jung Un wouldn't even be able to call for help to get his fat a$$ out of bed!

david starling

My theory is that the President has no real say in the matter anyway--the Military Industrial Complex is running the show, and the President (any President) is just the figurehead and lightning-rod. So, Trump can look good(?) threatening to wipe out out 22 million innocent civilians, and even claim that's what solved the problem.

david starling

The president is commander in chief and has final say so. Politicizing is not the agenda here besides theories are like opinions

Sure, believe whatever you want. In your opinion, the President has the final say. In mine, he doesn't have any say. I'll call you naive, and you can call me cynical. :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

the next time-frame would be between mid September and early October. I based this latter time-frame on the profected activation of Trump's natal "Part of Battle" (in natal Virgo) by profected natal Mars, stating that I believed it might be necessary for this profected activation to occur before Trump would actually commit US military forces.

That time period (mid-September through early October, say up to October 10th) is now upon us. Hopefully, rhetoric will be all that occurs-maybe Trump's escalation of the US war in Afghanistan (on August 21, 2017) will "satisfy" the demands of his profected Mars activation of his natal "Part of Battle"-I wish it so, but I don't think so; let's hope I am inaccurate in my predictive evaluation.

This time frame didn't come about let's suggest another one
notice :smile:
In Afghanistan, the number of weapons released shot up since Trump took office.
April saw more bombs dropped in the country
since the height of Obama’s troop surge in 2012.
That was also the month United States bombed Afghanistan’s Mamand Valley
with the largest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped in combat.

Trump escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings
namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan.
In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency
there were 21 lethal counterterrorism
operations across these three countries.
Trump has quintupled that number
conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen
seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan.

According to the United Nations
increased air power in Iraq and Syria
has resulted in unprecedented levels of civilian deaths.
Even by the military’s own count
civilian casualties have soared since Trump took office
though independent monitors tally the deaths as many as ten times higher.
In Afghanistan, Trump’s tolerance for killing civilians
has led to 67% more civilian casualties in his first six months
than in the first half of 2016.

US is currently already mired in nine unconstitutional presidential wars.
None shows any light at the end of the tunnel.
The multi-trillion dollar military-industrial-counterterrorism complex
is extending its web everywhere
drawing all power into its vortex.
Since 9/11, it has turned millions of wives into widows
and children into orphans in the Middle East.
No one asks why we have protest marches for women, climate change,
and tax disclosure, but none for them.
Tis folly to be wise and ignorance is bliss in the corridors of power
and the sycophantic mainstream media

https://www.richardcyoung.com/politi...idential-wars/

Last edited:

Senecar

Today's papers said that Trump wrote in his Twitter that Önly one thing will work for NK." indicating possible military operation to NK so war prediction in the region seems still looming.

Senecar

I read from a South Korean Newspaper one of reader's comments that because of both NK and US rhetorics, media speculations and their scaremongering were too drastic and long continuing, but nothing is happening in anywhere in reality, soon we will see both leaders shake hands, and go to pup for drinks together :D

My prediction is also for possibility of volatility and uncertainty.

Last edited:

Senecar

Actually I am not sure how powerful the authority of US president is legally. I mean can he decide to declare war? Some people seem to think that he needs authorisation from the senate or Parliament (in UK case) on this type of decisions?

Certainly right now, there seem a lot of military build up in both SK and NK sea area with 3x air craft carriers, but then what next? Trump is scheduled to visit SK and address SK Parliament on 7th of November, and will visit so many countries around the area. It does not sound like that is a scenario for war, but just some military exercise and negotiation.

My horary chart for the prediction is that, pressure will just ease off. It has changed from my earlier horary reading that things look not settled and unpredictable.

How are your readings on this? Anyone?

Last edited:

Senecar

Maybe I made mistakes in my horary chart reading for this prediction.

First is that I have asked same question about 3 times now. Is it now only allowed once?

Second problem is that maybe horary cannot be used for this type of questions. The coutries nativity chart with progression or SR is better charts?

david starling

Maybe I made mistakes in my horary chart reading for this prediction.

First is that I have asked same question about 3 times now. Is it now only allowed once?

Second problem is that maybe horary cannot be used for this type of questions. The coutries nativity chart with progression or SR is better charts?

As I understand it (could be wrong) it would be the Commander in Chief's Natal-chart and Transits that would determine a military response to a perceived provocation. Trump advised Bush Jr. not to talk about invading Iraq--that if he was going to do it, "just do it". So, like the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor which occurred while diplomatic talks were still being held, his "diplomatic efforts" might just be a ruse to cover his real intention to strike without warning. Disquieting, to say the least.

Senecar

As I understand it (could be wrong) it would be the Commander in Chief's Natal-chart and Transits that would determine a military response to a perceived provocation. Trump advised Bush Jr. not to talk about invading Iraq--that if he was going to do it, "just do it". So, like the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor which occurred while diplomatic talks were still being held, his "diplomatic efforts" might just be a ruse to cover his real intention to strike without warning. Disquieting, to say the least.

I watched youtube videos by a popular SK politician, and he was saying that he is confident that there will be no war in the region, because it is all just political showmanship. He explained that US will need NK and KJU regime so they could keep selling arms to SK and Japan, and other parts of the world, because arms industry is a large part of their business.

NK also needs USA and all the showmanship so they could strengthen their grip to power, so it is just you scratch my back and I scratch yours type of relationship. He concludes everything is proof for no war possibilities, but continuing economic thriving apart from the politicians usual rhetorics and movement of some big war ships in the area.

Right now, SK's stockmarket point is highest in history, and China is going to send their sports delegates for coming winter olympic in SK this winter with no sign of foreign investment withdrawing from SK etc.

So I was wondering, if Astrological prediction is just one of the elements of causing something to happen amongst many other causes, or whether it is supposed to be overseeing the future events transcending all other causes.

One of the new Astrology of War books I got, the author seem indicating Astrology as just one of the many causes for an event to happen, rather than prediction over all causes for a predicted event.

Last edited: