Greetings to All from a New Member

dr. farr

Hello everyone. Hope I can make posts here which will be of interest to the some of the membership. Have just been banned from the Skyscript Forum-don't think the moderators liked my ideas too much (I made almost 300 posts before being banned-although I cannot honestly recommend Skyscript as being a very open or friendly place, some of our Astrology Weekly Forum members might want to take a look at a few samples of what I posted there) Anyway, please know that whatever I post here is intended only as my own personal view or experience, that I will never claim what I say is "truth", and I shall never engage in criticism or attacking ANYTHING a fellow Forum member might post here. As to my outlook, I am eclectic, with a personal bias toward old-time astrological ideas and techniques, not because I think they are "more valid" than many others, but simply because they "taste good" to me, and have "worked" well for me in the past.

Best wishes to all-hope some of my future postings will prove to be useful, or at least, entertaining!
Sincerely,
Dr. Farr

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Dr Farr,
Glad you decided to join us! Look forward to your posts, just as I have enjoyed them on Skyscript.
Cheers
Lilly

E

eternalautumn

Welcome! I've read some of your posts on Skyscript, and I look forward to your insight gracing our forum! :smile:

piercethevale

Does anyone know what became of Dr. Farr?
It's apparently been over two years, (I think) since He last posted.
I miss his presence and insight and I do pray that He is well and prosperous.

Inquisitively, ptv

piercethevale

He was quite ill when he left, don't know how he is doing now... :sideways: I also miss him, he knew so much and was very kind helping a lot of people with their questions...

This thread gives some info on what happened to him:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78608&highlight=dr.farr

I am so very sorry to hear that he was not well.
I'm rather apprehensive about reading what is at that link. Considering how long it has been since we have heard from him, I almost know what to expect.
I may get up the nerve to read it, later or, some other day.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
ptv