Natal Venus conjunct Transit Pluto

Chirongirl

I am just wondering, how the conjunction of Transit Pluto to someones Natal Venus in 5th house would affect his partner? I am curious, can someone elses transit can affect you? Such as...if that person ( Tranist pluto conjunct Natal venus) is my boyfriend, how it might affect me?

Any insight to this will be highly appreciated.

Astrolady3

His romantic life social life will be undergoing a dramatic change, (could be bad or could be good be usually it all works out in the end)
His relationships can have a compulsive quality to them, and he is unlikely to listen to reason or rationality. Irrational fears about his lovability and love in general come up for inspection now.
His relationship with females in general become more intense, but especially those involving love and sex.
He will probably experience emotional extremes and, if a relationship is in a rut he will likely to decide to finish with that relationship. All or nothing Maybe?

Im Going through something similair with my boyfriend except its otherway round and for him it wont feel like one thing is the problem (if there is a problem)it would be like the weight on his shoulders to do with his love life....
Instead can i have a look at his chart? and also yours?
if that is alright? :D
im a beginner but when you have had experience of it you feel you learn a lot more while going through it. x

Chirongirl

His romantic life social life will be undergoing a dramatic change, (could be bad or could be good be usually it all works out in the end)
His relationships can have a compulsive quality to them, and he is unlikely to listen to reason or rationality. Irrational fears about his lovability and love in general come up for inspection now.
His relationship with females in general become more intense, but especially those involving love and sex.
He will probably experience emotional extremes and, if a relationship is in a rut he will likely to decide to finish with that relationship. All or nothing Maybe?

Im Going through something similair with my boyfriend except its otherway round and for him it wont feel like one thing is the problem (if there is a problem)it would be like the weight on his shoulders to do with his love life....
Instead can i have a look at his chart? and also yours?
if that is alright? :D
im a beginner but when you have had experience of it you feel you learn a lot more while going through it. x

Thanks a lot for your response, Astrolady3. Yes, experience is much more important than study, especially when it comes anything to do with Pluto! :)

I will send you both of our charts. Thanks once again. Much appreciation.

I am just wondering, how the conjunction of Transit Pluto to someones Natal Venus in 5th house would affect his partner? I am curious, can someone elses transit can affect you? Such as...if that person ( Tranist pluto conjunct Natal venus) is my boyfriend, how it might affect me?

Any insight to this will be highly appreciated.

Where are both natal charts please?? we are all visual people here :unsure:
generally speaking pluto/venus is looking for intensity, control absolutely

Love relationships that begin at this time have a way of becoming very intense. Sometimes these relationships are called "fatal attractions" because these relationships can end tragically. The unequal sharing of power is often an issue. Sexual urges tend to be very strong. In sex, this combination symbolizes bondage, S&M and domination / submission scenarios. Sometimes this can indicate that you are stalked by someone with an obsession for you.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/pluto-cj-venus.html

Chirongirl

Where are both natal charts please?? we are all visual people here :unsure:
generally speaking pluto/venus is looking for intensity, control absolutely

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/pluto-cj-venus.html

Hi Astrologer50,
Thank you ever so much for your kind response. It really means a lot to me. This is one of the astrological topic buffels me most. I have also attached his and my birthchart along with the synastry and composite. I hope it makes things clearer now. I will give you a brief overview of the situation so that you know why I am so much buffeled by this.

I was involved in this relationship 10 years ago. We had to break up after a short time we had been together because of external reasons. I moved out of the country and moved on since than but he has never been with another girl and is not married yet (as I live in a different country and we have no mutual friends, I have no way of knowing if he is telling me the truth but I think he is). Currently he is going through a pretty extensive Pluto Transit. Pluto is transiting through the opposition of his Moon (he has an extremely controlling, manupulative and obssessive mother!), and before going retrogade for a few days it entered in the same degree of his Venus. Pluto transiting oposition of his Moon have quiet significant affect on his life. A few important people of the mother's side of his family had died. But the moment Pluto entered into the same degree of his Venus it affected me!! I suddenly, all of a sudden, felt a tremendous (to the extent of almost obsessiveness) pull towards him for no reason at all as I said I had moved on. It was so sudden and so unreasonable that I was very surprised. Anyways, I contacted him and he was like...accepted me with open arms. But after talking to him over phone and MSN only for 3 days, I wanted to know...where I stand in his life (not very usual of me!). I wanted him to face his emotion (which he was avoiding all these years I suppose) and make a decision about me. I wanted him either to join me in a marriage kind of committed relationship or let me go for good. I was not ready to accpet a "undefined long distance delusional love relationship." As I mentioned above, I felt so very obsessive about him, and I did a lot of manipulation which I am a bit ashamed of. I knew what I was doing and the way I was acting with him was manipulating but I just couldn't stop it. I also felt a very strong resentment towards his mother and the other people who made us break up 10 years ago. This is not normally how I act or feel about people, so I foudn it was very confusing! I felt like, I was the Pluto in his life!!

So, I wanted to know...if pluto's trnasit through his 5th house Venus affecting me in that unusual way? Or is it something else? Is this one of my transits? I wanted to know, is it really possible that other people's transit will affect you?

I am ever so much greatful for your kind response, Astrologer50, it really means a lot to me. I have been doing a lot of research on this, but didn't actually got much. Seems, astro scholers didn't really thought much about whether other people's transits can affect us or nott!! :)

I would GREATLY appreciate anyone who would take a little time to answer my question. I am finding it a very intruguing area of reserach. If anyone have some links to share on this topic, I will be really greatful.

Thanks a lot in advacne.

Last edited:
So, I wanted to know...if pluto's trnasit through his 5th house Venus affecting me in that unusual way? Or is it something else? Is this one of my transits? I wanted to know, is it really possible that other people's transit will affect you?
No, I would look to your own chart/transits and/or progressions :kissing:

You have T Pluto approaching close trine to your natal venus
T Uranus has been going over natal saturn, challenging you to break free of rigid structures

T Jupiter is going through your 5th and has been conjunct 'eros' wanting expasion concerning romance

synastry charts shows, his chiron conjunct your venus -not great.
His moon conjunct your Jupiter - very good

Quote by Freedomlover in post here on AW
In reality, no chart is definitely "good" or definitely "bad". As you pointed out, there is really no way of knowing how the energies will manifest. Some charts show a greater possibility for the energies to manifest well. But the same lovely trine that implies comfortable, loving energy can manifest as a feeder line that goes along with the other's abusive behaviour without questioning it. The same lovely sextile that implies harmony together can manifest as the two individuals will make the same bad choices.

There is a higher and a lower energy available in all the aspects. It all depends on free will and each individual's personal state of spiritual growth. In synastry there should be a varied degree of so called 'good and bad' aspects, but in reality I would use the terms, 'easy empathy, and challenging' cos without constant effort, respect, understanding and love and a willingness on both sides to 'work at matters' then no amount of good synastry will explain if a relationship will be successful or not...

Chirongirl

No, I would look to your own chart/transits and/or progressions :kissing:

You have T Pluto approaching close trine to your natal venus
T Uranus has been going over natal saturn, challenging you to break free of rigid structures

T Jupiter is going through your 5th and has been conjunct 'eros' wanting expasion concerning romance

synastry charts shows, his chiron conjunct your venus -not great.
His moon conjunct your Jupiter - very good

Quote by Freedomlover in post here on AW
In reality, no chart is definitely "good" or definitely "bad". As you pointed out, there is really no way of knowing how the energies will manifest. Some charts show a greater possibility for the energies to manifest well. But the same lovely trine that implies comfortable, loving energy can manifest as a feeder line that goes along with the other's abusive behaviour without questioning it. The same lovely sextile that implies harmony together can manifest as the two individuals will make the same bad choices.

There is a higher and a lower energy available in all the aspects. It all depends on free will and each individual's personal state of spiritual growth. In synastry there should be a varied degree of so called 'good and bad' aspects, but in reality I would use the terms, 'easy empathy, and challenging' cos without constant effort, respect, understanding and love and a willingness on both sides to 'work at matters' then no amount of good synastry will explain if a relationship will be successful or not...

Dear Astrology50,
I truly don't have enough words to express the extent of gratitude I feel towards you. It was very kind of you to take time to reply my topic. This was very reassuring. I appreciate your help greatly.

Kind regards.