Am I pregnant horary? Where did it go wrong?

Chirongirl

Someone asked me this question: am I preganant? I made this chart to answer her question. But looks like my reading was not right. Could anyone read this chart and tell me what went wrong? I will tell you about my reading and the truth latter. I just want to see how others read this chart. Btw, the chart was made as the querent asking the question: am I preganant? Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• am I pregnant.jpg
    am I pregnant.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

dr. farr

First I'd like to state that what I am about to write is NOT accepted by practitioners of either Modernist or traditionalist standard horary.

From the alternative horary tradition I follow* (also incorporating the specific concepts regarding the South Node held by Gerard of Cremona and H. C. Agrippa), finding the South Node posited in the rising sign (posited in Cancer) means either an outright "NO" answer to the question (regardless of ALL other chart testimonies) OR that the indications in the chart are UNRELIABLE, and that the same question must be reasked again at a later time (in hopes of then obtaining a reliable chart)
So, from my perspective at least, not crediting one of these meanings of the South Node in the ascending sign, is what "went wrong" in the delineation...

*What I have named the "Ankara (Old Turkish) tradition", which was similar in many ways to pre-13th century "Arabic" horary, and which I learned about as an oral teaching back in the 1970's

Chirongirl

I like your interpretation very much, dr Farr. Whatever system used, it seems very efficient! :)

Would you please kindly see my new thread and help me understand that chart using your special Ankara system?

Thanks a lot for taking time and responding to my thread.