Is he getting engaged?

Chirongirl

Hi,
This is my first post, although I have been following this forum for ages! Its a fascinating forum, I respect and value the member's opinion greatly. So eventually I decided to join the community. Here is my first question to all learned forum memebers. I have this friend who is suppose to get engaged on 20th of November. I haven't heard from him for a while, and thats why I was just wondering if he is really getting engaged on that day.

Any insight will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=2aifilelfa83F-u1286336824

Last edited:

dreamtimez

Hello and welcome :smile:

Since you 'have been following this forum for ages', I take it that you must be familiar with the basic rules of reading a horary chart. And you must know by this time that this not a 'free-reading' site. This is a 'learning site'. Please try to interpret your chart first. The members will definitely help you along.

Moreover the question you posted is too vague without background information. We need to know "Who is he?" for deciding the houses.

Chirongirl

Hello Dreamtimez
icon7.gif

Thanks a lot for your reply. I was, infact, reading the Horary Community Guideline when you replied my post! I never read it before, sorry! I will try to follow the guideline more preciesly from now on.
icon11.gif

I did try to interprate the chart, but it seems a bit confusing to me. Perhaps that is because I am not sure which house to place him...lolzz. This is because I have romantic interest in him, but so far he has never told me anything clealry, although we spend a lot of time together. I am not sure, if I could place him in 7th house? But I did that in my interpretation, and perhaps thats why I got all confused? Placing him in 11 house did not help me either.

I know he is not very willing to get married to this particular person he is supposed to get married to. He is being, kind of, forced by the family to go for this. There is possibility to material possesion be gained from the marriage.

His ruler is Jupiter, mine is Mercury. I don't know anything about the girl he was supposed to get engaged to.

I apologise for the confusions. Hope the additional information will help me understand the situation better.

Thanks a lot once again.

dreamtimez

Well ... you are the ruler of the first house (Aqu) that is Saturn. You are placed in the 8th house exalted in Libra. Perhaps this indicates your anxiety about this question. You are also the Moon in the first house showing your concern about yourself. He is the ruler of the 7th house, the Sun in Scorpio, 9th. The girl will possibly be Venus Rx in the 8th.

From the chart I see no aspect between Sun and Venus. At the moment it seems she has changed her mind (going Rx). But very soon Venus will be direct and pursue the Sun. Hope this helps. :smile:

Chirongirl

Thanks a lot for your reply. It did help me detangle some identity issues....and its interesting!:)

But I thought, Venus would be my co-significator as she is in the same house with Saturn? Who is Mercury in the chart then? From the chart could you tell what my friend intends to do?

rafaella

Moon is VOID....(One of the considerations before judgement) Nothing will come of the question.... I don't believe he will get engaged.

Chirongirl

Thanks a lot rafaella. I thought the same, but was not sure. Thanks for the reassurence. ...and yes, I should have remember the moon is in void of course, sorry forgot about that totally!:pinched: