Does he regret what he said?

KathrineB

Hi guys!
please please help?

the guy I used to like, who broke it off with me, we recently started talking again, I broke the silence but then it’s usually him who texts, and we chat a bit as friends. But he got really really drunk the other day and we spoke on the phone, he was so...nice. Seemed very genuine. Plus he said he still liked me, although didn’t suggest to try things out again.
I thought we’d talk more after that day, even just as friends but no. Plus, I’m afraid I did show him I still cared for him, I regret it now, although not sure he thought this way cos I also talked about someone I’m kind of dating...
More than anything i would love to know what’s on his mind and in his heart. But I know I can’t ask such a horary, so I’ll go with: does he regret what he said the other day?

Please guys, can you help with the chart?
https://ibb.co/mC4NDRw

Last edited:

kalinka

Hi Kathrine,

the early degrees on the AC show that maybe there is not enough information known, the matter needs to develop more or at worst, the person is asking just to be asking! I think your real question is: What does he feel and think about me? ;) So let's see what the chart is saying. Your significators are moon and venus. His significators are saturn and sun. Saturn is very strong in his own sign and in an angular house. Saturn in his first house shows that he is more focused on himself. He is receiving the moon in Triplicity and detriment. That means he likes you but there is something he also dislikes about you and perhaps even intend to do you harm or maybe he is just hurt by your past. So no, I don't think he is worrying or regreting what he said to you. But I think it's an ego thing. Possibly he was hurt and that's why he won't regret it. His Co-significator the sun receives Venus (your second significator) by rulership and has still strong sexual attraction to her(you).

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Hi Kathrine,

the early degrees on the AC show that maybe there is not enough information kwown, the matter needs to develop more or at worst, the person is asking just to be asking! I think you're real question is: What does he feel and think about me? ;) So let's see what the chart is saying. Your significators are moon and venus. His significators are saturn and sun. Saturn is very strong in his own sign and in an angular house. Saturn in his first house shows that he is more focused on himself. He is receiving the moon in Triplicity and detriment. That means he likes you but there is something he also dislikes about you and perhaps even intend to do you harm or maybe he is just hurt by your past. So no, I don't think he is worrying or regreting what he said to you. But I think it's an ego thing. Possibly he was hurt and that's why he won't regret it. His Co-significator the sun receives Venus (your second significator) by rulership and has still strong sexual attraction to her(you).

While I fully agree with most of your interpretation, I'm not sure about assigning Venus and sun as co-significators here. I would have seen the moon conjunction Uranus and opposition Venus as obstacles before reaching the trine with Saturn.

kalinka

While I fully agree with most of your interpretation, I'm not sure about assigning Venus and sun as co-significators here. I would have seen the moon conjunction Uranus and opposition Venus as obstacles before reaching the trine with Saturn.

hi Elena,
I'm using sun/venus as co-significators in relationship questions because it always worked very well for me in my experience. Of course only if they don't represent someone else in the chart but the question doesn't imply third parties. Sure, Kathrine wrote about someone she's "kind of dating", therefore sun in her 5th house could be this other man.However her question was only about the feelings/thoughts of this one guy. Even if we look at the dignities - sun is in its own sign of fall but receives not only Venus in domicile but also Saturn in his exaltation. So I don't think that Sun is a second man in this case.

KathrineB

Hi Kathrine,

the early degrees on the AC show that maybe there is not enough information known, the matter needs to develop more or at worst, the person is asking just to be asking! I think your real question is: What does he feel and think about me? ;) So let's see what the chart is saying. Your significators are moon and venus. His significators are saturn and sun. Saturn is very strong in his own sign and in an angular house. Saturn in his first house shows that he is more focused on himself. He is receiving the moon in Triplicity and detriment. That means he likes you but there is something he also dislikes about you and perhaps even intend to do you harm or maybe he is just hurt by your past. So no, I don't think he is worrying or regreting what he said to you. But I think it's an ego thing. Possibly he was hurt and that's why he won't regret it. His Co-significator the sun receives Venus (your second significator) by rulership and has still strong sexual attraction to her(you).
Hi Kalinka,
Thank you so very much for such a detailed answer! From my side I can confirm that the Sun is him too, not the other guy cos I have just about zero feelings towards that person and really only talk to him in order to get over my ‘ex’, and frankly this ex person is all I have on my mind.
Now, you’re right that he still finds me very attractive because he actually said it himself yesterday 3 times and that was about an hour later after I casted this chart.
Regarding that Saturn receives me by Triplicity (only), I have to say it shows. If before we broke up he was all over me and we talked 24/7, now it’s all hints and friendly chat and I feel like he might still like me but way way less than before or he is just being careful and doesn’t know how to be around me anymore because of his own behavior he can’t really now be the way he used to be cos I don’t act that like I’d allow it/welcome it anymore. I try my best to keep it cool and show that I’ve moved on, he has hurt my ego so... it’s complicated basically :) but if he took the initiative and said he wanted to start things over I’d soo do it! But unless he actually does it - I’m not moving a finger! :))
And so thank you very much for reading my chart, at least it clarifies some things for me now! And yes of course I was more wondering if he still cared but I asked if he regretted what he told me the other day, because the things he said were all nice and warm and genuine, but I was afraid that maybe it was only because he was drunk and bored or something. But since he doesn’t regret them, that’s good! He is not as awful of a person as I was afraid he might be.

KathrineB

Hi Elena! Thank you so much for your opinion too! :)

ElenaJ

Hi guys!
please please help?

the guy I used to like, who broke it off with me, we recently started talking again, I broke the silence but then it’s usually him who texts, and we chat a bit as friends. But he got really really drunk the other day and we spoke on the phone, he was so...nice. Seemed very genuine. Plus he said he still liked me, although didn’t suggest to try things out again.
I thought we’d talk more after that day, even just as friends but no. Plus, I’m afraid I did show him I still cared for him, I regret it now, although not sure he thought this way cos I also talked about someone I’m kind of dating...
More than anything i would love to know what’s on his mind and in his heart. But I know I can’t ask such a horary, so I’ll go with: does he regret what he said the other day?

Please guys, can you help with the chart?
https://ibb.co/mC4NDRw

Re-reading your original message.
In reality, you aren't asking if you will be back together as a couple, but whether he was sincere when he talked to you.
So, if we consider his words as his 3rd house, that would be co-ruled by Uranus and Saturn.
Saturn also rules the 7th, him. So there is a coherence there. He and his thoughts are together.
Uranus had been aspected by Venus of love, sparking "love talk".
We look at Neptune for possible deception, and Venus as well as mercury of communications in general, approach Neptune by a trine which would stimulate the positive side of Neptune, romanticism, poetry, sentiment, but not deception.
Saturn itself sextiles Neptune, again by a positive aspect not a harsh one.
From this it would seem that he was sincere.
You, on the other hand, are moon, and you say you won't make a move towards him, but you are moving in on Uranus and then approaching Saturn. Are you sure you aren't playing with the idea of getting closer to him in some way, to attract him? You as moon also trine the descendent, him.
And you are semi-square Neptune, an aspect that in horary wouldn't normally be considered but maybe in this case we are looking at some self-deception on your part? Possible?

KathrineB

Hi Elena,
Yes in this particular case I really wasn’t asking whether me and him will get back together. Was just wondering about his true feelings and thoughts about me. If what he told me is true, then now I know.
What exactly did you mean by self-deception here? Do I keep hoping that we’ll get back to where we left off? Yes I do, I do realize however that the chances of that are slim. But yes I have feelings for him. However it is also true that personally I won’t be doing anything to get him back. He was the one who broke up. The only thing I did was coming to him to kind of suggest being friends. I think it’s a huge thing already, so not doing anything else. but actually I’m very conflicted inside my head about being friends with him, I want us to stay close and to share things as we used to and yet I don’t want to know anything about the girls that he is dating. Sometimes im not sure if maybe i should have just let him go...i don’t know...
Thanks again for your reading of my chart! :)