Neptune SQUARE Sun

cosmicseeing

Now that I feel like I'm finally out of Neptune(conjunct DC) square Mercury(MC) influence, next year, Neptune is going to square my Sun in Gemini. I want to be prepared for this.. After Neptune/Mercury square I am dreading it square my Sun.. I've heard/read nothing but bad things.. Nataly I have Neptune in the 5th house, biQuintile Sun, and trine Moon and Mercury/MC...

What would be some higher expressions of this planet rather than the heavy energy Neptune is associated with?

Lin

The houses and other planets places (by sign and house) have to be taken into consideration to know how this particular transit will affect you and for how long.
So....the best way to do this is to post your chart with current transits,
LIN

Lin

I have to look further in the ephemeris, but I think a lot of the time Neptune will be square your Sun -Jupiter and later SATURN will be trine!! So those are modifications.

It doesn't remove a Neptunian issue....but I have to study your chart further to see more.

Can you post your Solar Return charts for 2021-2022?

LIN

waybread

The old sea god tends to dissolve what he touches, so this may be a time when who you thought yourself to be is changing in ways you can't quite fathom. Now you feel clear about your identity (sun,) now you don't.

With Neptune in the 7th house, you've probably had unsure feelings about your relationship/s for some time.

As the child's poem goes,

"Do you love me or do you not?

You told me once, but I forgot."

Possibly your (or a) romantic partner will be giving you mixed signals about what s/he really feels about you.

Resistance is futile, so if you've considered a make-over, exploring a creative hobby, or re-thinking your career, this is a good time. Just keep in mind that you probably won't be completely realistic now, so it's not a good time to do anything rash.

Lin

ARe you currently IN a relationship? Because this area is a probable source of trouble and confusion. It it also an issue in the current SR chart....
And in a different way in the next SR chart....

As far as NOT going into debt for school.....I don't know anyone who has paid cash for a college education...either under grad or graduate degree. Everyone goes into debt for that. YOu must have confidence that your debt will be able to be paid with the salary of a better job!

IF you don't think you will be able to get a job with the degree you have in mind, then you are right NOT to begin school now.

But your NEXT SR chart is very positive for both school and career....so maybe it's just not the ''time'' right now for this.

LIN