Does he still have feelings for me or ever did

PatriciaGxoxo

Recently i talked to a guy and we really had bomb synastry.
His sun conjuct my vertex
His sun conjuct my moon
His Moon conjuct my juno
His Mars conjuct my Juno
His Venus conjuct my descendant.
His Moon and Mars both in my 7th house
I don't know his birth time so I don't know if i affected him in any way. And also my moon conjucts his uranus so that probably could be a reason why it ended but it was going good for some moment and idk what happened but i just felt him being very distant from me and yes he has an aquarius moon and mars. We were suppose to meet up last night after I got off work, i texted him and i waited 30 mins for him to text me back and he didnt so i got really really mad and blocked him off everything. I felt he didn't want to be with me or really had an intention on being with me.I am a moon conjuct pluto person with both in my 5th house so i can be very dramatic. I want to know how does he feel about me, did I make the right decision, does he still want to be with me. Im so on the edge and kinda regret it but then again if he's not meaning good I am moving on!!!

*****EDITT** I'm also not mad because he didn't text back more because he knew what time I got off, I texted him around that time, still no text back, but I looked on facebook and he was active. 20 minutes went by so I let a couple minutes go still on Facebook. How rude and ughhh disrespectful.

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: