A crush!

knowledge

What does she thinks of me? Person in question is a crush. I am not sure whether to put her in the 5th house or 7th.

I need some help here.

knowledge

Here is the chart.

Attachments

• 20201228_180025.jpg
    20201228_180025.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 28

leomoon

I would look immediately at the 7th for the one being inquired about, which is Saturn. Saturn makes no aspect however to the Moon.
Saturn is as far as you can get away from the Moon in the 12th.

Not Venus on the other hand, ruler of the 5th makes an aspect to the Moon, BUT, alas, it's an opposition.

You may be required to move on from the crush. :sad:

knowledge

Are you interested in a committed relationship (7th house) or in a casual fling (5th house)?

A crush . This is a chart of someone i know. The quarent has a crush on this girl. She seem friendly. The quarent thinks she also likes him.

When I read this chart, to me it looks like the girl (venus) is reaching towards the mars (a dear friend of the quarent).

Before casting the chart, I have advised the quarent not to dream too much. It looks like this girl has interest in the other guy and she is using the quarent to reach the other guy.

waybread

Calling this a "crush" doesn't answer the question of whether the querent is interesting in a casual affair (5th house) or a committed relationship (7th house.) In horary astrology we need to assign the quesited (her) to a particular house.

knowledge

Calling this a "crush" doesn't answer the question of whether the querent is interesting in a casual affair (5th house) or a committed relationship (7th house.) In horary astrology we need to assign the quesited (her) to a particular house.

True that, all I know is he likes her but wants to know if she also feels the same for him.

waybread

Maybe you could tell him it would be helpful if we had more information as I mentioned above.

Or does he even know that you're asking this horary question?

knowledge

Maybe you could tell him it would be helpful if we had more information as I mentioned above.

Or does he even know that you're asking this horary question?

He is the one who asked this question. That's why I couldn't figure out where to place this girl in the chart a 5th or 7th or a 11th ruler.

IleneK

Premium Member
What does she thinks of me? Person in question is a crush. I am not sure whether to put her in the 5th house or 7th.

I need some help here.

It all seems quite tentative to me.

If the querent is a friend of yours, I would use the 11th which is signified by Mars. Then his crush interest would be the 7th from the 11th, or the radical 5th, so signified by Venus.

Venus applies to trine Mars, but swifter Merc comes in right under the wire and meets Mars first by sextile.

So I think that someone else will come into the picture before friend and crush get together. Your friend, Mars in his dignity and in his own house, is really self-involved, even if he has a crush on someone else. And Venus is not fond of the sign of Aries, the sign that Mars is in. That may be why the crush does not come to fruition. And maybe your friend really doesn't care that much about the crush? Maybe it was an idle question?

knowledge

It all seems quite tentative to me.

If the querent is a friend of yours, I would use the 11th which is signified by Mars. Then his crush interest would be the 7th from the 11th, or the radical 5th, so signified by Venus.

Venus applies to trine Mars, but swifter Merc comes in right under the wire and meets Mars first by sextile.

So I think that someone else will come into the picture before friend and crush get together. Your friend, Mars in his dignity and in his own house, is really self-involved, even if he has a crush on someone else. And Venus is not fond of the sign of Aries, the sign that Mars is in. That may be why the crush does not come to fruition. And maybe your friend really doesn't care that much about the crush? Maybe it was an idle question?

First of all this is not my chart nor the person is not a friend of mine.

This is just his question and chart. I tried figuring out myself but I needed help and i post it here.

Last edited: