Why are Leo men compatible with Aries women but not Sag women?

The19thLaw

Among celebs I have seen so many male Leo celebs marry Aries women and among close friends I have seen this pairing a lot.

On the flip side, I've seen Leos go more for water sign and earth sign women more than Sag women.

Why is this pairing so rare?

Zeuses

Among celebs I have seen so many male Leo celebs marry Aries women and among close friends I have seen this pairing a lot.

On the flip side, I've seen Leos go more for water sign and earth sign women more than Sag women.

Why is this pairing so rare?

As always, it's going to depend upon the rest of the chart. I'm Aries with cap moon and my relationships with two Leo's didn't work out as well as relationships with earth signs. Bizarrely, I found these particular Leo's 'just too much' (one a model and the other a band manager) but their loyalty is hard to beat as was the magnetism of both of them. On the other hand, I liked the stability of the earth signs to my fire. I don't know any sag so can't comment on the compatibility of them with leo and again, it's going to depend on the rest of the signs. Be interesting to see others perspectives.

Bunraku

The Sun is a pretty important force in our solar system, important to Earth, important in a global and national and geologic scale, and important in our day to day lives.

Zeuses

The Sun is a pretty important force in our solar system, important to Earth, important in a global and national and geologic scale, and important in our day to day lives.

Yes, the sun is definitely important, but as an Aries sun I haven't worked out with the Leo's I have had relationships with although having said that, I liked both of them for their loyalty and wit and probably would have preferred to have been friends. I have enjoyed my relationships more with the earth signs because of the stability. That is just my personal experience though. Im sure lots of people may be different.

Saggie87RN

I am a Sagittarius (12/3/87). I have been in a relationship with one Leo, and we were incompatible. According to sun sign astrology, I should match well with both Leo and Aries partners. However, with a Moon in Taurus, Venus in Capricorn, and Mars in Scorpio, I need stability and unwavering devotion in ALL of my relationships. This becomes even more apparent with a Pluto in Scorpio aspecting my Mars and Venus. However, fire signs traditionally aren’t really know for this. As stated by another poster, one really needs to look at the entire natal chart.

The19thLaw

I am a Sagittarius (12/3/87). I have been in a relationship with one Leo, and we were incompatible. According to sun sign astrology, I should match well with both Leo and Aries partners. However, with a Moon in Taurus, Venus in Capricorn, and Mars in Scorpio, I need stability and unwavering devotion in ALL of my relationships. This becomes even more apparent with a Pluto in Scorpio aspecting my Mars and Venus. However, fire signs traditionally aren’t really know for this. As stated by another poster, one really needs to look at the entire natal chart.

Lemme guess, water signs get you.

A Leo man is compassionate, loves his partner and does not fail to surprise her with his charming, yet gentle characteristics. Though he acquires traits of being superior and authoritative in nature, he is a man who is very loyal and honest and Sag woman wishes to have fun while he can be full of himself at times. They keep the flame of passion and romance alive even after decades.

The19thLaw

Sag women are just kind of the outliers of all the fire signs, most I know have it out for Leos in a bad way. Like they want to ruin one.

sentR89day

Sagittarius is related to humor, they don't take things as seriously as signs like Leo, Scorpio, or Capricorn. Leo might find Sagittarius's goofiness offputting! I think it's more of the Leo person that doesn't like the Sagittarius, rather than the other way around! :lol:

The19thLaw

Sagittarius is related to humor, they don't take things as seriously as signs like Leo, Scorpio, or Capricorn. Leo might find Sagittarius's goofiness offputting! I think it's more of the Leo person that doesn't like the Sagittarius, rather than the other way around! :lol:

Nah, I think it is the other way around. I think Sagittarius women have it out for Leo men and there is hatred towards them. Leo men naturally attract envy from other men but the evolved ones make something of themselves. My guess is that Sag women naturally feel like the Leo would go for a more traditionally beautiful sign like Libra, Taurus, or Pisces (all Venus ruled) and so they become rude and scheming towards Leo men, intentionally treating them poorly.

A Leo man is not going to take disrespect too well hence why the pairing is quite rare.

I have seen it happen often where Sag women are the main ones that have it out for a Leo and are hellbent on making his life miserable.

sentR89day

Nah, I think it is the other way around. I think Sagittarius women have it out for Leo men and there is hatred towards them. Leo men naturally attract envy from other men but the evolved ones make something of themselves. My guess is that Sag women naturally feel like the Leo would go for a more traditionally beautiful sign like Libra, Taurus, or Pisces (all Venus ruled) and so they become rude and scheming towards Leo men, intentionally treating them poorly.

A Leo man is not going to take disrespect too well hence why the pairing is quite rare.

I have seen it happen often where Sag women are the main ones that have it out for a Leo and are hellbent on making his life miserable.

I've seen it on the other side of the coin, I guess it depends on what social circle you're in too. :lol:

As a Sagittarius, I have liked Leos a lot! But then again, I have Moon in Leo, and also some Saturn, which helps damper the bouncy, Jupiterian traits, down, a bit! :happy:

Zeuses

As an Aries with earth ASC and moon I also like the stability and loyalty and leo are certainly loyal, but I am definitely more attracted to the balance of earth and fire in my relationships. I found in both my leo relationships that I became much quieter, but they were both extremely witty so great as friends. Aries can be very loyal in relationships despite the bad press on sun sign Aries.

Zeuses

According to many professional astrologers the sun, moon and ASC are the key to everything in the horoscope and I definitely agree.

Zeuses

Aries and Aries doesn't go so well together, either! Too alike, like two rams pushing each others' horns against each other!

I agree with you on the incompatibility for relationships, but I have had some good friendships with Aries. I have had a couple of friendships with Leos but don't know any sag. Preference is Capricorn despite both Aries and Cap being cardinal.

sentR89day

I agree with you on the incompatibility for relationships, but I have had some good friendships with Aries. I have had a couple of friendships with Leos but don't know any sag. Preference is Capricorn despite both Aries and Cap being cardinal.

You must have other things in your chart, because Aries and Capricorn isn't a very good combination!

I tend to get along with other fire signs well. With Aries, I do like them, but they bud heads with my Mars in Aries, so there's a competitiveness between each other!

I do get along with probably about 60% of Scorpios, because I have Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto in Scorpio!

CapAquaPis

Because Aries ruled by Mars and Leo ruled by the Sun are hotter elements than Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter. I know Jupiter is huge like the Sun, but it's not the greatest match. I find Aries people to be hot-tempered and Leo to be dramatic, and Sagittarians are much happier and doesn't get angry so easily.