Graphic designs?!

mrs

hello guys, i\ve been started recently some courses about graphic designs, I kind of like what I study, but I do want to know if it suites me well as I get bored very easily. Thank you very much. Any other insights are welcomed.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_mihaela_busmachiu.51305.26756.png
    astro_w2gw_mihaela_busmachiu.51305.26756.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 36
3rd house Leo: Mind is creative, bright, artistic and I enjoy drawing... 3rd ruler in 10th house of career,professions
5th house Libra: I enjoy arts, aesthetics....everything i can see,sense... 5th ruler in 10th house of career,professions

mercury in 9th: I can see and think of the bigger picture

mars-saturn in pisces: I take arts seriously as if it's my career
I can put serious work on it.

moon-neptune and moon-uranus: My imagination is very well
it's even quick and easy (moon in aries)

3rd house Leo: Mind is creative, bright, artistic and I enjoy drawing... 3rd ruler in 10th house of career,professions
5th house Libra: I enjoy arts, aesthetics....everything i can see,sense... 5th ruler in 10th house of career,professions

Yes, the 5th house Libra was the first thing to come to my attention. 5th house is usually what makes you shine! I'd say you have what it takes to start!

As a designer myself, I think Venus and Mercury are the most important planets when you're thinking Graphic Design. Maybe even look for some Mercury-Neptune aspects if you're aiming something towards advertising or abstract design.

How's the graphic design market where you live?

JUPITERASC

Yes, the 5th house Libra was the first thing to come to my attention. 5th house is usually what makes you shine! I'd say you have what it takes to start!

As a designer myself, I think Venus and Mercury are the most important planets when you're thinking Graphic Design. Maybe even look for some Mercury-Neptune aspects if you're aiming something towards advertising or abstract design.

How's the graphic design market where you live?
HonourAndDevotion was banned so cannot respond :smile: