birth chart

A

Anonymous

would anybody care to analyze my birth chart. Im particularly interested in finding information about my career and love relationships.

Here is my data:
Sex:M
Birth Day: January 27, 1989
Birth time: 10:18 A.M
Birthplace: Québec City, Québec Canada

A

Anonymous

Career relationships

X,

You have an unaspected (strong energy) Capricorn (career) modifying Venus (relationships) focused in the 10th house (career). What this means is Venus energy does not "connect in" with your chart. Even when in relationships, you get no "feedback" of the situation, so you put even more energy into it, with the same result, so you put more energy in, etc. The result is VERY strong relationship energy, but you are not aware of it.

What is needed in this case, is a little trust that whatever amount of energy you are putting into relationships (and career), it IS coming through and being felt. The challenge is career and relationships can become an either/or situation. A solution is to find yourself (if you have not already) a person already IN a career who you can have a relationship with. The nice thing about other people, is that they can "scratch" us in places where we can't "reach". So another person may be able to aspect the Venus in your chart and so tie it into the RELATIONSHIP and so you experience Venus energy, second hand, through the relationship.

It's a challenging, but not impossible situation...all it calls for is faith, and with Neptune (spirituality) conjunct the midheaven (outer world), you probably have plenty of that in store!

Relating,

Tim

A

Anonymous

ey, this is cool, can someone do that on me?
here is my data

female
may 17, 1981

8:55 am. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
:D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
ey, this is cool, can someone do that on me?
here is my data

female
may 17, 1981

8:55 am. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
:D :D :D

achart_qaffileEGOwrI-u1113599031.28704.29366.gif

A

Anonymous

let's see. you have sun and venus both in the 12th house.
with venus and mercury both in gemini and both conjunct your
gemini AC.

this would probably make you very flirtatious and at the same time
you will probably be viewed as very charming and probably have
some physical beauty due to the venus ascendant conjunction.
venus and sun being in the 12th house poses some problems
especially due to the fact that you have a scorpio moon opposing mars.

those aspects seem to indicate that you would have a very deep,
passionate, and maybe lustful nature underneath your very glib,
chatty, and charming facade. you may have secret love affairs or
entertain secret and or dark fantasies.

your true personality is also hidden beneath the surface in the 12th
house thanks to your sun being there.
with pluto and saturn in the 4th house your family will be very important
to you and you may have problems of deep insecurities and issues
with your self esteem or confidence, however pluto is mostly well aspected which means that it may only indicate that you will have a very deep nature and you are constantly looking inward into yourself for inner transformation on a psychological and spiritual level. on the other hand saturn does
trine the 12th house planets of moon and venus and so it may not be
as bad as it sounds.

with sun in the 12th however you most likely will have a very private
and secretive nature whose depth only you know and people would never
guess from seeing your charming outside appearance.
you have a neptune singleton which gives you a more intuitive and emotional nature, the neptune is somewhat afflicted as it makes squares to saturn and jupiter and oppositions with mercury.
you probably have a powerful imagination, one that often frightens you due to the neptune saturn square, in fact you may have some phobias. you may be a dreamer and have a whole inner world to yourself, in fact there are some indications that you could be very artistic and creative, with neptune singleton and strong 12th house placements and moon in the 5th house in scorpio, you may have a very intuitive and artistic nature. neptune opposition mercury is very good for musicians so perhaps you write music, if not you probably can.

it seems you have a lot of depth in your nature, maybe it can be said a lot of darkness as well but at the same time there is a lot to be optimistic about, even your 4th house with pluto and saturn in it, it also has jupiter which will raise your spirits, not to mention saturn is exalted in libra and thus not as afflicted as it may sound. it will still bring some restrictions in terms of family and your inner world but it may harmonize and balance things out as well.

scorpio moon opposition taurus mars will probably cause alot of fights with people. either you are often antagonistic towards others because of things they did or said to you, or you feel they are doing so to you and you become quickly vindictive. you may have quite a fiery temper when the fuse runs out so to speak. this is in conjunction with your 7th house uranus oppositioning your venus. this will bring difficulties in relationships because your partner may often be confused by you due to either your demanding ways or your swinging passions. you probably are not good at compromising with people or in relationships, the stubborn energy of uranus oppositiong your venus, with a fixed scorpio moon oppositioning your fixed taurus mars gives you a very dominant and stubborn streak when it comes to others.

let me know how much if any of this made sense for you and if you have any further questions.

G

ginger

thanks for taking the time to do this for me. Is all true, (even the parts I dont like are true) I am a little artistic, the problem is that I dont stay enough time on one thing, and I keep shifting, and I do a little of everything, (theatre, singin, music) but I feel like Im not going anywhere! :?

A

Anonymous

Life direction

Ginger,

Since astrology is NOT mind reading, I had no idea where to focus my attention on your request! ;-) Now that I understand you are concerned with your life goals ("...I feel like I'm not getting anywhere..." I understand your issue. To answer your implied question ("Where should I be going in my life?") we look at the North node (future goals). You have a kite focused on Pisces (spirituality) modifying North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (friends) near the 12th house (spirituality). This indicates you are STRONGLY focused on spiritual path to help society somehow. Your "artistry" comes easy because it is your SOUTH node (easy goals, the past). Your South node is focused in the 5th house (performing arts) near the 6th house (daily work) so acting/drama, etc. on a daily basis comes easy to you...but it is NOT you. Try leaving your OWN self-expression alone for awhile and focus on helping others. This should give you that missing "sense of purpose" you are looking for.

Spiritually,

Tim

A

Anonymous

ginger said:
thanks for taking the time to do this for me. Is all true, (even the parts I dont like are true) I am a little artistic, the problem is that I dont stay enough time on one thing, and I keep shifting, and I do a little of everything, (theatre, singin, music) but I feel like Im not going anywhere! :?

no problemo, is there anything else you want to ask ginger?

M

moonboy

a short look on my chart

Hi there , i am a new for this forum & i would like to get my natal chart & to know about my love , social and emotional life .(maybe some "so-called" a difficult spiritual evidences,lol :wink: )

born on 6/8/1983
Haifa , Israel

local time:12:30pm

A

Anonymous

Relationship challenges

Moonboy,

Thanks for your question. Everything you refer to has to with "relationships" and, in an astrological chart we look to Venus for your energy in relationships and to the 7th house for how/whether you focus on relationships.

Looking at Venus (relationships), you have both Saturn (restriction) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (relationships) AND Uranus (impulse) square Venus; so you may switch back and forth between feeling restricted in relationships and in getting into relationships impulsively. Looking at the 7th house (relationships), you have a T-square (strong energy) between your nodes (easy goals and future goals) focused on Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom) focused in the 7th house (relationships). So, for you the on again, off again nature of relationships is a BIG deal, especially since relationships link your easy goals (South node) to your future goals (North node).

Of course, you may now have learned how to adjust to the restriction, impulse cycle in your relationships, so it might not be an issue...but the key with Jupiter so strong in your chart is to LEARN from your relationships...whether they are "on" or "off"! Learn what works in relationships and what DOESN'T work, and your social and emotional life should be just fine!

Relating,

Tim

For more about basic astrological chart interpretation, see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

M

moonboy

it's really a nice interpretation , thank you too. but:

i want to to say something : i have a chart from www.astro.com
that , i believe , is the corect chart. (i just getting a disease while when i see my natal map. )
tew planets on the twelve house , retrograde venus on my 10th house in virgo' moon in cancer on the 8th house & the worst: chiron on the seventh .(include mars on the ninth house)
my local birth time is 12:30 pm , gmt time is 10:30 , zone time is -2:00 hours EET .
BTY:how do i paste an image on the post???????/I didn't succeed

A

Anonymous

image posting

moonboy,

According to the FAQ:
"Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use...the BBCode tag"

Description of how to use BBCode for images
"To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example...

[img]http://www.prime-web.com/Ultimate20/tline.gif

In the example above, the UBB Code automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the code."

Explaining,

Tim

A

Anonymous

About giving the date in astrology

moonboy,

In giving the date in astrology, it helps to write it out the long way, i.e.,
August 6, 1983 or 6 August, 1983

If you write it out (as you did):
6/8/1983

there are two interpretations:
either June 8, 1983 (the typical "US style" of dating)

or 6 August, 1983 (the typical "European style" of dating)

I, being from the US, read it as "June 8, 1983" giving me the wrong chart. Ignore my original post and I will REpost, now that I have the correct data.

Suggesting a method for international astrological date clarity,

Tim

A

Anonymous

chart do-over

moonboy,

In looking at the CORRECT chart:

Everything you refer to has to with "relationships" and, in an astrological chart we look to Venus for your energy in relationships and to the 7th house for how/whether you focus on relationships.

Looking at Venus (relationships), you have Uranus (impulse) square Venus; so you may switch back and forth between feeling restricted in relationships and in getting into relationships impulsively. This energy is particulary strong because Uranus is a least aspected planet. Because Uranus has very little energy "tied into" the chart, it is continually trying to find a way to "connect in" to the chart, leading to your using a LOT of Uranus energy. Also Virgo modifying Venus (relationships) is Venus in its fall (very challenging energy), so relationships are even more challenging to keep. Looking at the 7th house (relationships), you have nothing in the 7th house, so relationships are not a focus for you.

All this indicates that you are more comfortable being "just friends" and that relationships are not a large issue in your life.

Re-explaining,

Tim

A

Anonymous

correction on posting graphics

moonboy,

As I understand it, posting graphics involves using
:

astrodecoder.jpg

Graphically,

Tim

A

astrogirl

Hello,

PLease ANALYZE MY CHART AND let me know if acting is the right career for me.

I was born on February 3, 1986 @ 9:20AM in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA.

I have a triple conjunction in 8th house Sagittarius -THE MOON (0degrees), MARS (2 degrees) and SATURN (8 degrees).

I have a triple conjunction in 11th house aquarius -THE SUN(14 degrees), MERCURY (16 degrees) and VENUS(18 degrees).
WIth JUPITER in the 12 house aquarius at 25 degrees.

My ascendant is in Aries at 3 degrees.

10th house Capricorn NEPTUNE at 4 degrees.

9th house Sagittarius URANUS at 21 degrees.

7th house Scorpio PLUTO at 7 degrees.

Thanks in advance!~!!!!!!!!!

wilsontc

Staff member
Acting looks good!

Astrogirl,

Your chart has ALL the planets in the top of the chart (outer world) indicating you are an "outer world" person who needs to be out and about. You also have Neptune (spirituality, also fantasy) conjunct your Midheaven (outer world), so you are a person who does fantasies/acting in the outer world. This conjunction is particularly powerful because it is focused on by an easy opposition between your nodes (life goals). So you need to be out in the world doing something which has to do with "fantasy"...acting sounds like a good choice to me!

Confirming,

Tim

A

astrogirl

Re: Acting looks good!

wilsontc said:
Astrogirl,

Your chart has ALL the planets in the top of the chart (outer world) indicating you are an "outer world" person who needs to be out and about. You also have Neptune (spirituality, also fantasy) conjunct your Midheaven (outer world), so you are a person who does fantasies/acting in the outer world. This conjunction is particularly powerful because it is focused on by an easy opposition between your nodes (life goals). So you need to be out in the world doing something which has to do with "fantasy"...acting sounds like a good choice to me!

Confirming,

Tim

thanks tim...please tell me more..
i am a little concerned about the emphasis on my 8th house.
What does the emphasis on my 11th house mean?

wilsontc

Staff member
House emphasis

Astrogirl,

The 8th house is about "transformation" and the 11th house is about "friends". So you have are focused on "transformation" and "friends". This "Transformation" focus is created by a need to have "emotional security" and "friends" is created by a need to have "social security". In order to get the "emotional security" you need you go through "transformative" experiences, that, when completed, leave you better able to emotionally handle your life. In order to get "social security" you find friends whom you can be around and who share your points of view. The combination of these two focuses leads to a need for "security" in general. For more about basic astrological chart interpretation, see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Explaining the basics,

Tim