Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Closed Thread
Unread 07-16-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Please can you or anyone tell me how do you, where do you get:

'Next ven-mer Rx sub-sub starts 10:07-10:52'.

I'd like to learn.
@ amit if ur using kp astrogly then u know what is sublord and sublord-sublord.

If you use vedic then it is not not useful.
The sun and moon transit shows specific
Effects for a particular day and hour.so they are most important, to find out a particular event on a Day to pin point results,moon starlord n sublord along with langa can be done..

Unread 07-16-2019, 10:02 PM

Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva View Post
@ amit if ur using kp astrogly then u know what is sublord and sublord-sublord.

If you use vedic then it is not not useful.
The sun and moon transit shows specific
Effects for a particular day and hour.so they are most important, to find out a particular event on a Day to pin point results,moon starlord n sublord along with langa can be done..
Hi Shiva,

Thank you very much for this information.
Unread 07-18-2019, 04:19 PM

Hi Shiva sir
Suggest me some elementary books for learning kp astrology.
Regards
Unread 07-19-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ray View Post
Hi Shiva sir
Suggest me some elementary books for learning kp astrology.
Regards
Any astrology book store or online u can purchase (amazon),u ill get kp readers books vol 1 to 6.
Unread 07-20-2019, 06:15 PM

Kent vs Somerset

19:00 local start

ASC should control most of both the innings and win
Unread 07-25-2019, 08:32 PM

Hi Jibreil Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I am big fan of your analysis. I assume you are using western astrology to pridict winners. Could you please guide me how you figure out wheather the game is going to be high scoring or low scoring?

Thanks a ton in advance!!
Unread 07-26-2019, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep2910 View Post
Hi Jibreil Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I am big fan of your analysis. I assume you are using western astrology to pridict winners. Could you please guide me how you figure out wheather the game is going to be high scoring or low scoring?

Thanks a ton in advance!!
Not using Western anymore. Look at Moon's aspect to L1, L4, L7, L10. The later they are the higher the score. Early aspect 1 degree or less also indicates high score.

Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh, 1st ODI

Sri Lanka to win their 1st ODI
60% Lanka should be in control of the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jibreil For This Useful Post:
Sandeep2910 (07-26-2019)
Unread 07-28-2019, 01:20 PM

Hello respected members,

Could you please share chart details for England and Australia I need to do some research for upcoming "Ashes"?

Thank you in advance!!!
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:20 PM

Dindigul Dragons vs Karaikudi Kaalai, 14th Match

Dindigul should face their first defeat of the league today.
EDIT: An 19:14:50 pm start doesn't show a strong Karaikudi win.

I've started my studies on Prasha methods, if anyone genuinely (urge to know the result - NOT advisable if for sports investing purposes) needs to know a winner, please post a question in this format for e.g. "Can (your desired team name) win against (opponent name)?" OR "Can (your desired team name) win today's contest. Following by thinking of a number between 1 - 249 (the first number that comes in your mind, if you're getting multiple numbers or confused, avoid the question for that day).

Last edited by Jibreil; 07-29-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Unread 07-31-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
Dindigul Dragons vs Karaikudi Kaalai, 14th Match

Dindigul should face their first defeat of the league today.
EDIT: An 19:14:50 pm start doesn't show a strong Karaikudi win.

I've started my studies on Prasha methods, if anyone genuinely (urge to know the result - NOT advisable if for sports investing purposes) needs to know a winner, please post a question in this format for e.g. "Can (your desired team name) win against (opponent name)?" OR "Can (your desired team name) win today's contest. Following by thinking of a number between 1 - 249 (the first number that comes in your mind, if you're getting multiple numbers or confused, avoid the question for that day).
Sl vs Ban 3rd odi

I have taken horary no. 113 date 29.7.2019 time.16.08. Q. Will srilanka win l?

Chart having aries Asc
In chart 1CSL & Sign lord is mars posited in 4th cusp and in sway of mercury star mercury also posited in 4th cusp. 6th and 11th csl is venus which is owner of 7th cusp. At sub and star level significant planets signifying negative houses strongly So its gonna be difficult for srilanka today. And bangladesh might win this match. Kindly provide your view sir too on above cited horary details... toss winner is also Bangladesh

Last edited by Subhaah525; 07-31-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Unread 07-31-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhaah525 View Post
Sl vs Ban 3rd odi

I have taken horary no. 113 date 29.7.2019 time.16.08. Q. Will srilanka win l?

Chart having aries Asc
In chart 1CSL & Sign lord is mars posited in 4th cusp and in sway of mercury star mercury also posited in 4th cusp. 6th and 11th csl is venus which is owner of 7th cusp. At sub and star level significant planets signifying negative houses strongly So its gonna be difficult for srilanka today. And bangladesh might win this match. Kindly provide your view sir too on above cited horary details... toss winner is also Bangladesh
Hello friend with 113 number we can't get Aries Asc. Could uou please double check?
Unread 07-31-2019, 07:01 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Once again, this is an ASTROLOGY thread. I have just deleted several pages of posts that did not mention astrology.

The purpose of this board is to use sports as a vehicle for discussing astrology. Astrology is NOT a vehicle for discussing sports here, and discussion of sports without astrology is NOT allowed. If you just want to discuss sports, take it to Chat.

I've just deleted pages of posts that did not mention astrology. Going forward, ALL posts in this thread must include something about astrology. If they do not mention astrology, they will be deleted.

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If there are more non-astrological posts, changing this thread into just a vehicle for discussing sports, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 08-01-2019, 01:44 PM

Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots, 17th Match

Karaikudi should win in this very low scoring game
Sedna on the 4th is going to make TUTI's game miserable
parmdhiman (08-01-2019)
Unread 08-01-2019, 04:17 PM

Winnipeg Hawks vs Brampton Wolves, 10th Match

Brampton Wolves - should win this.
They possess greater planetary strength and cuspal support.
Unread 08-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Banned

why are my correct back to back two predictions deleted
Unread 08-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2018 View Post
why are my correct back to back two predictions deleted
Star,

You did not mention astrology in those posts, you evidently did not read this post, which you posted right below, and if you're asking now, you evidently did not read the private message I sent you either. Please do not make any more posts in this thread, or on this Sports Astrology board, without reading and following what I posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
All,

Once again, this is an ASTROLOGY thread. I have just deleted several pages of posts that did not mention astrology.

The purpose of this board is to use sports as a vehicle for discussing astrology. Astrology is NOT a vehicle for discussing sports here, and discussion of sports without astrology is NOT allowed. If you just want to discuss sports, take it to Chat.

I've just deleted pages of posts that did not mention astrology. Going forward, ALL posts in this thread must include something about astrology. If they do not mention astrology, they will be deleted.

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If there are more non-astrological posts, changing this thread into just a vehicle for discussing sports, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor
If you continue making non-astrological posts, that will get this thread closed. Any predictions MUST include the astrological reasons why you're making them. Just saying, "This team will win," is not an astrological post. You have to include the astrological reasons why you think they'll win.

Serious about it,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Last edited by Osamenor; 08-01-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Unread 08-02-2019, 08:51 AM

England vs Australia, 1st Test

Based on the chart cast for Day 1 start of the match. England will win this contest.

Day 1 went 50-50
Day 2 - Australia to face great difficulty, England batsman should bat quite well and even post a lead by end of stumps.
Day 3 - 70% England 30% Australia

Will update Day 4 & 5 based on respective start time within this post.

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-03-2019 at 09:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jibreil For This Useful Post:
dave3 (08-02-2019), parmdhiman (08-03-2019)
Unread 08-03-2019, 09:32 AM

Dindigul Dragons vs Ruby Trichy Warriors, 20th Match

Dindigul should control most part of both the innings for the win bearing their descent Sub Lord support
Ruby does have the greater physical strength in terms of planetary support.
Dunno how Sedna on 6th cusp would affect Dindigul - its fierce effect has been mainly observed on 1st, 7th, 4th, and 10th cusp

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-03-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Unread 08-03-2019, 02:09 PM

West Indies vs India, 1st T20I

Balanced physical support for both teams. Windies to do well with bat and ball but not enough to win today.
Unread 08-04-2019, 01:15 PM

Karaikudi Kaalai vs Lyca Kovai Kings, 22nd match

19:30 new start time gives Karaikudi a difficult victory

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-04-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Correction
Unread 08-04-2019, 01:38 PM

Middlesex vs Somerset, South Group

EDIT: My mistake earlier.

Middlesex should win this average scoring game.
Saturn to restrict Middlesex to a low score and their bowlers to bowl well in 2nd innings.

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-04-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Correction
Unread 08-04-2019, 02:07 PM

West Indies vs India, 2nd T20I

Windies should make it 1-1
parmdhiman (08-05-2019)
Unread 08-05-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Star,

You did not mention astrology in those posts, you evidently did not read this post, which you posted right below, and if you're asking now, you evidently did not read the private message I sent you either. Please do not make any more posts in this thread, or on this Sports Astrology board, without reading and following what I posted:

If you continue making non-astrological posts, that will get this thread closed. Any predictions MUST include the astrological reasons why you're making them. Just saying, "This team will win," is not an astrological post. You have to include the astrological reasons why you think they'll win.

Serious about it,
Osamenor

So hope ppl who predict post some analysis from now on...only jibreil has done it consistently, kudos to him. Pls dont delete the thread, delete the non astrological posts onlt.thanks..
Unread 08-05-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
England vs Australia, 1st Test

Based on the chart cast for Day 1 start of the match. England will win this contest.

Day 1 went 50-50
Day 2 - Australia to face great difficulty, England batsman should bat quite well and even post a lead by end of stumps.
Day 3 - 70% England 30% Australia

Will update Day 4 & 5 based on respective start time within this post.
Day 4 completely dominated by Australia. Day 5 ? They have the same subs running pretty much..
Unread 08-05-2019, 08:57 AM

Day 5 is much more favorable for England.
Sub Lords, Rashi (50-50), D9 all three in favor.
England batsman will try and score fast post-lunch.
Loss of wickets is expected by there will be partnerships who stand up to make this either a Win or Draw.

By logic, this match looks like a Draw (this wasn't expected based on the Day 1 chart).

EDIT: Its clear Australia was playing ASC from Day 1 OR there is something in the chart which I've yet to learn

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-05-2019 at 01:27 PM.
dave3 (08-05-2019)
Closed Thread

Tags
astrology, cricket, football, predictions, sports